Joy and Love

Louis decided he wanted to spend time with Harry today because with everything that had been going on lately he decided Harry needed something fun to do. Zayn and Niall were staying home with Liam for the day.

"Where do you want to go today Hazza?" Harry stayed silent for a few seconds before speaking up.

"Papa can we go to the Disney Store?"

"Of Course love."

Louis pulled up in the car park of the local shops and helped Harry out of the car. They entered the Disney Store and Harry's eyes lit up. He ran to the princess display and started looking at all the dolls and dresses. Louis couldn't help but smile at how happy Harry looked as he held on to a Princess Jasmine costume. He saw a lady and her daughter who looked about 7 but was bigger than Harry walk up to Harry. He was scared because of what happened at the park but he was relieved once she started talking to Harry.

"Hi honey, that'd look really cute on you. This is my daughter Perrie, she's getting an Aladdin costume."

"Thank you, I'm Harry. You look pretty Perrie."

"Thank you Harry." Harry and Perrie walked over to the carpet where an employee was telling a story. Louis turned to the woman.

"Thank you for uh, not saying anything rude to him. A lot of people don't like that we allow him to wear dresses. I'm Louis by the way." He said shaking her hand.

"I'm Leigh Anne and I think it's great that you let him express himself. Me and my wife Jade heavily encourage Perrie to do the same. How old is Harry?"

"My husband Liam feels the same way and he's actually 12 but he's developmentally behind due to an abusive past. How old is Perrie?"

"She's 11, we adopted her from a home where she wasn't even acknowledged so she's behind too. I never thought I'd meet anyone else in the same situation. It's refreshing to know we're not alone."

"It really is. Hey would you like to bring Perrie over for a play date sometime this week? Her and Harry seem to get along well and I'd love to get together with you and your wife to discuss our situations."

"That sounds great." Louis exchanges numbers with Leigh Anne then he excuses himself to go get Harry.

"Come on love, it's time to go, say bye to Perrie. You get to see her again this week, she's coming over."

"Yayy bye Pez." He gave her a hug then let Louis lead him to the check out desk where Louis bought him the Jasmine costume along with a Inside Out Joy doll and new plastic snow white heels.

"Thank you papa, I love you."

"I love you too Hazza."

Liam had spent the last two hours cleaning the whole house and cooking dinner for the family. He knew he was gone at work a lot and he wanted to do something for Louis to show him that he appreciated him. Zayn was upstairs playing with Niall. He had just finished when he heard the front door open. Liam rushed over to them giving Harry a big kiss on the cheek and then kissing Louis on the lips.

"Hey babe did you guys have fun?"

"Yeah, Harry made a new friend. I invited her and her moms over later this week. She was in a situation similar to Harry's." Liam just nodded. Louis looked around the house as Harry told Liam all about his trip to the Disney Store and noticed that everything was spotless then he wandered into the kitchen and saw dinner on the table.

"Liam honey did you do all this?"

"Yeah I just wanted to do something to help you out while you were-" Louis cut him off by wrapping his arms around Liam's neck and kissing him. Liam wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and kissed him back.

"I love you so much Li."

"I love you too Lou. Now go ahead and take Harry to sit down at the table and I'll go get Zaynie and Ni." Louis kissed Liam one more time before taking Harry to the kitchen.

"Zee me do it!" Zayn looked over to see that Niall really had completed the puzzle all by himself.

"Good job Ni Ni you're so smart!" He gave Niall a big hug and then helped him put the puzzle away.

"Pway bwocks wif Ni?" He toddled over to his container of blocks.

"Of course bug." Zayn helped Niall start to stack the blocks when Liam walked in the room. He picked up Niall and blew raspeberries on his stomach as Niall giggled.

"Come on boys it's dinner time. Thank you for watching him Zayn."

"No problem Dad, I love playing with Ni." Zayn kissed Niall's cheek the Niall reached over and gave Zayn a big, sloppy kiss on the nose."

"Lub oo Zee"

"I love you too Ni." All three of them walked downstairs to the kitchen and sat at the table joining Louis and Harry. As they ate and talked Liam grabbed Louis' hand, running his thumb over the back. Louis looked at him and they both had the same thought in their heads. They loved each other and their little family.

There's a cute little happy fluffy chapter :) It was a combined prompt so thank you to JesyStypayhorlikson and ClaricePayne for the prompts. Keep commenting requests, I update as soon as I see them. <3