HARRY GET OUT! (SMUT)

I'm going to warn you now that this chapter will be EXTREMELY awkward at one point, read at your own risk.

Marcel had been living with the Paylinsons for three months now and everything was going great, the last of his wounds had just completely healed yesterday. However, because of the wounds him and Zayn have not had sex in three months and they were both extremely sexually frustrated, they were going to be home alone tomorrow seeing as Harry was going over to Perrie's for a play date tomorrow, Liam would be at work, and Louis was taking Niall to mummy and me but they couldn't wait that long. They wanted it and they wanted it now.

Marcel sighed happily as he felt Zayn wrap his arms around his awaiting waist. It had been way too long since they'd had any sexual contact and the tension was was high. It shocked Marcel when he felt Zayn's hand slip down the front of his sweatpants and start to massage his bulge.

 "Zayn Baby we're in the kitchen! Plus your parents are home!"Zayn shrugged his shoulders and turned Marcel around pushing him against counter, connecting their lips in a lust filled kiss.

"Let's go upstairs baby" Zayn whispered placing his cheek on Marcel's. He felt Marcel nod against his face, so he grabbed his boyfriends hand and pulled him out of the kitchen and up the stairs trying to stop giggling.Once they broke through the door of Zayn's room they were once again connecting their lips in a lustful passion. Marcel started to pull Zayn towards the bed but Zayn shook his head.

"No, I want you to ride me on the chair" Marcel leant forward and bit Zayn's shoulder to stifle another moan. It probably turned Zayn on more than it should.

"Do you want prep?" Zayn asked breathless and almost moaned when he Marcel shook his head.

"Are you sure?" He asked again to make sure. Marcel responded by pushing him on to the chair and straddling his hips, leaning in to his ear.

"Of course Z, We don't have time plus I wanna feel what it's like to be stretched naturally by you"Zayn nodded and pushed his own pants down so he could release his own manhood then Marcel followed suit.Marcel reached down behind him and took Zayn's erection into his hand pumping slightly as he looked into Zayn's eyes smirking.

"Mmmmmm, Baby you all nice and hard for me aren't you!"Zayn moaned at the teasing and dirty talk but pulled Marcel down to his shoulder and lined up his manhood at Marcel's entrance.At Marcel's delighted moan Zayn started to push in only stopping halfway when he heard Marcel gasp.

"Are you okay baby?"Marcel nodded and pushed himself down the rest of the way, biting his lips when he felt Zayn nudge his prostate.Zayn was leant back in the chair the tightness was unbearably good. Marcel leant his head against Zayn's as he started to bounce up and down on his dick. He was feeling so full, a feeling that he hadn't felt in so long and he had missed it.

"Oh Baby" Marcel moaned, connecting his and Zayn's lips before he leant back arching his spine as he rode Zayn like there was no tomorrow."Oooooohhhhhhhh yeahhh" He moaned a bit too loud for Zayn's liking so Zayn leaned over and picked up a piece of fabric off his desk placing it in Marcel's mouth as a gag.

"Baby my family's downstairs"Marcel nodded not really listening and started to bounce again letting out muffled moans as Zayn's dick hit against his prostate over and over again. All that could be heard were the muffled sounds of Marcel and the breathing of Zayn. Zayn was good at staying quiet, all those years of wanking in a full house of people really paid off.Marcel spit out the gag and collapsed himself forward onto Zayn's chest

"Baby I'm gonna cum"As soon as the words left his mouth he was shooting up Zayn's clothed chest and some even landed on Zayn's lip.Zayn seductively licked his lip before cumming deep inside Marcel with a loud moan that he couldn't help but let out.