The Ponds

By SmillanIsCanon

More

Our perfect thing
Elsa goes home
Later on
Amy's party
Amy's party part 2
Rory goes away
Reunion
The bet
9 days later
Baby names
The slap
Work canteen
Make up
Full time
Finn David Williams
Rory's secret
Rorys secret part 2
The break up
5 months later
Getting married part 1
Getting married part 2
After the wedding
Baby number 3
The car crash
Family
Amy's secret part 2
2 weeks later
Letting go of the past
Sunday morning
Sunday afternoon
5th wedding anniversary
5th wedding anniversary part 2
The final chapter

Amy's secret

56 0 0
By SmillanIsCanon

When Rory came into the room he was with Amy's parents and the two kids. Amy looked at all of them and teared up.

"Amy what's wrong?" Amy's mum went over and sat on the bed next to her.

"The baby, umm" Amy teared up more, "she didn't make it".

Rory teared up slightly as Amy looked at him, "I'm so sorry Rory".

Amy's mum took hold of her hand, "listen to me Amy, it's not your fault, I get how hard it must be to hear those words again but it's not.."

"Again?"

Everyone looked at Rory, as he looked at Amy and her mum, confused, "what do you mean again?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...