Game On (Jelsa)

By FancyNobody

"She will be mine, soon or later." Sex. Lust. Power. That is Life. With the combinations of dark past and his... More

Author Note
Chapter1-For the first time and forever
Chapter2-Challenge accepted
Chapter3- Game's On
Chapter4- Probably victim&kidnapper
Chapter5-She is definitely those wizards in Harry Potter
Chapter6-Oops I did it again
Chapter7-Your ego is bigger than everything
Chapter8-I'm in
Chapter9-Dream?
Chapter10-Practice
Chapter11-Have fun!
Chapter12-Performance
Chapter 13- Special Visit
Chapter14-Christmas Party I
Chapter15-Christmas Party II
Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy
Chapter18-My mind is as blank as my test paper
Chapter19-Wish me good luck
Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!
Chapter21- This is real piece of klunk
Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney
Chapter23- You are such a jealous baby
Chapter24-Apparently I'm not freakin' Shakespere
Chapter25-Your love life is a better movie than Titanic
Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight
Chapter27-Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile
Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle
Chapter29-I'm ready to be a hooker
Chapter30- This is a bigger surprise than mama having another baby
Nothing much just a little notice
Chapter31-Tell me Cupid
Chapter32- I'm supposed to be her knight in shining armor!
Chapter33-I would jump over the cliff to wake myself up
Chapter34- Superman is gonna save the day.
Chapter35-Poisoned with love
Chapter36-Boyfriend?
Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?
Chapter38- May I have this dance?
Chapter39- Blank Space
Chapter40-Fools
Chapter41- Me and my girls
Chapter42-where does he go?
Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted
Chapter44- Pacify her
Chapter 45- finally
Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic
Chapter47- pregnant?
Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.
Chapter49- I just wanna live forever
Epilogue
YOU MUST READ!❀
A New Book Cover?I wish!
Hello it's me.
A BIG THANKSβ™₯
short jelsa stories?β™‘

Chapter17-Sleepover with sissy

7.9K 282 120
By FancyNobody

Elsa POV

Ugh.

My head hurt.

My mind was fuzzy, the last remnants of a dream being chased away by the realisation that I am awake again.

I opened my eyes. The sunlight bathed my skin as I lay on my side.
I tried closing my eyestightly again. I forced open my eyes again and looked around me, observing carefully.

Anna was sleeping on the couch, tugging herself like a cat. Punzie was lying on top of Flynn, breathing softly on his chest, carrying a frying pan though.

I moved my head slowly and gently. I was surprised that Merida and Hiccup were also here. They were sleeping on table though.

And for the dearest Jack, he was sleeping under the table, like a dead body you would find in a horror movie. There were wine bottles and beer cans everywhere. It was just like a murder scene.

I looked at my position and found out that I was not any better than Jack. I was sleeping just next to Jack. His bare feet were against my mouth and chin. My feet were against his mouth. Didn't he smell something funny?

I sighed a little bit, holding every inch of my body and avoiding any movements that would wake everyone up.

~~~
flashbacks:

"Elsa! Elsa! Me and Kristoff are going to have a sleepover at his place!" Anna ran to me and said eagerly. She almost jumped.

"How many times have I told you. You can't sleep in a guy's house unless you know him so well! " I frowned to her.

Gosh that is a serious matter. I still remember she once told me she wanted to marry Hans, who she has met just one day! Then the second day, she was left with heartbroken.

"Why not? Merida and Punzie are coming too!" Anna folded her arms to protest.

"But it is still--" I was snapped by Punzie, who was walking towards me.

"Just let her be there. I mean you have slept with Jack in his house too, haven't you?" She smirked, putting her hands in the pockets. Anna nodded eagerly.

"No we did nothing there! And I dont want him at all." I blushed while answering awkwardly.

"Really? You said you want to guve me a lap dance." Jack walked by, probably heard everything in our conversation. And all her fangirls and whores snapped their heads to us.

Great. Our squad was here yeah.

"Oh my pretty Jack. I won't show mercy to you when I punch your teeth off." I sticked out my tongue.

"When does the nerd become that violent? " He did something unexpected by leaning forward and gave me a peck before I realised what happened.

He put my stick-out tongue into his mouth when giving me that peck. It was absolutely hot and chilly. That was the first time being kissed in public, except the drama one.

"Don't play dumb. You want me. Come to Kristoff's house and you will see me tonight." He smirked and ruffled his hair, showing his attractiveness.

Everyone saw him kissing me. He left me dumbfounded. Every single one, tall or short, fat or thin, boys or girls,fangirls or not, looked at me with curiosity and jealousy, and start gossiping nonsense.

I ducked my head down and walked away with Anna and Punzie at my side. I couldn't stop blushing and thinking about what just happened. It was embarrassing. That was surely the bad boy, the professional cocky player that I knew in the first day. He covered himself with the cocky side of him, pretending to be a person he wasn't.

But the thing is,
I started to like this side of him, even though the sweet and nice side of him is better.

The feelings was just weird. When my tummy feels weird, I know that is something special. But I couldnt really tell.

"ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA ELSA!!" Anna yelled. She brought me back to the reality again.

"WHAT?" I turned to her quickly. I think she has already called me for thousand times?

"So can I please go? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?" She begged.

"Yes." I raised one of my finger in the ait. "But I am coming with you. Jack is a pervert, not trustful." I added.

"Goood!" Anna clapped and Punzie smirked to me. She is going to act more like Flynn if she continues to date him.

Tonight will be a long night. I feel worthy to sacrifice myself for Anna though. Those boys are just too unpredictable, especially him.
~~~

Well, the night didn't seem all bad though. Have I ever mentioned about Kristoff's house? Well it's not a mansion like Jack, but his house is still big. He had a swimming pool and a big yard. His house was decorated with 1930s style.

"Why is it decorated in 1930s? I thought you are fashionable." Punzie asked him.

" The style is cool, and classic. Don't you think so?" he smiled to us, and we nodded awkwardly. Well you cannot judge his taste though.

We decided to watch some movies together, most of them are violent and bloody one. Sleeping-over with the "Big Four", what do you expect? Some romantic movies?

Punzie, at usual, being the timid one, snugging her head on Flynn's chest. She did have a good moment there. Happy for her.

For Merida, she is always the brave one so nothing can actually scare her, except for her mum, who keep nagging all the time. Hericup is the timid one in the comparsion. He hugged Merida as tight as possible.

"You are a timid baby." Merida teased him, patting his back. "Let mama gives you a shelter." She teased while expanding her arms.

Well, you might think Anna and I are those girls who would just run to our rooms and having nightmares after watching scary movies.

But I can surely tell you, no, we aren't.

"Aren't you supposed to be like Hiccup? You two doesn't seem to be scared at all!" Kristoff said in an suprised tone. Jack nodded at the side as agreement.

"We have watched these movies for thousand times. We love scary movies." Anna replied, giggling.

"Hm, unlike someone." Kristoff looked at Hiccup's direction. Hiccup ignored him, keep dugging his head on Merida's arm.

"Nerd." Jack called from the couch that next to me. I snapped my head to him immediately.

"What?" I said impatiently, giving him a look.

"Let's play a game. Whoever cannot stand the movie anymore, who loses." He smirked.

I thought for a moment. There was nothing to lose, right?

"Sure. Game On. Anyone's in?" I raised an eyebrow, rasing my hand as the same time.

"Me and Flynn, and Hericup." Kristoff and Flynn smirked evilly to Hericup, who was shaking his head unceasingly.

"Man up, dude. You can't lose to a chick." Flynn laughed out loud.

"I will choose another movie then." Kristoff said while sorting out the DVDs. There were lots of movies and all of them are horror and scary ones.

"Who wants beers?" Jack came out fron the kitchen. All of them raised their hands, and that meant I was going to drink too, either a few cans, or a lot.

"How about this one? Annabelle?" Kristoff raised the DVD high enough for us to see.

"No no no no the cover already crept my crap out." Hiccup protested.

"Don't be a sissy." Flynn teased while drinking a sip of beer.

"That is not sissy. That is protecting myself from having nightmares!" He said logically. We all bursted out of laughter.

We totally ignored his comments and opened the DVD. Within this one hour and a half, no one had spoken a word.

We drank lots of beers to fet rid of the scary feelings. The movie was absolutely worthed a watch.

Hiccup first gave up to finish the movie, followed by Punzie. Punzie lied down on Flynn's thighs and fell asleep fast,due to the beer.

Hiccupp tried to lie on Merida's thighs, but Merida pushed him away instead. That's my girl.

Not long later, Kristoff and Flynn gave up, both due to tireness and they are too timid. That left only Anna, me and Jack.

We kept watching the movie and it was in the climax part. Anna looked at me after a while and I turned to her, with an curious look.

"I am tired, and drunk. I need to get some sleep." Anna smirked and acted yawning.

"Have fun with Jack." She whispered and drank the last sip of beer, then fell alseep. Her acting was definitely good enough to get an Oscar.

"Such a good sister." I groaned. And turned to Jack, who sat on the opposite side of me.

"Are you gonna give up now?" He asked me, turned his head to the screen.

"In your dreams." I tilted my head and smiled.

"You know what? In my dream, there will be a large bed, and you wil be there too, but naked. Then-" I covered his mouth to stop him from talking dirty.

"I cannot imagine how unfortunate that Emma has you as a brother." I
groaned in frustration. He chuckled lightly, shaking his head.

"By the way, do you wanna pee?" Jack asked, ruffling his hair.

"Come again?" I thought I heard that wrong.

"You know, we have drunk so many beers and, well, I kinda wanna, you know, pee ." Jack whispered, looking at his manhood.

"Gosh then go now!" I pushed him from the couch and gestured him to the bathroom.

"But..but.." he replied discontinously. He was definitely worrying about something.

"What happened?" I asked him in concern. There must be something bothering him.

He took a deep breath, then turned to me, " I am in a kind of way, affected by the movie."

"You are scared of scary movies?" I said shockedly. I almost laughed on his face,but considering he was actually telling me the truth, I put that idea away.

"No, only this one. Don't you dare to tell anyone." He covered my mouth quickly and I could see him blushing, even in the dark. He was so serious and embarrassing at the same time.

"Do you want Elsa to go to pee pee with you?" I pulled his hand down and using a childish tone to talk, making him blush even harder.

"Okay." He ruffled his hair again.

The word "okay" was definitely not I expected. Sleepingover is not such a bad idea now. He was like a kid, an innocent and cute one that you would love to pinch his cheeks so much.

I walked with him to the bathroom and I kept singing "The bad boy is a sissy. Jack is a baby."

The only thing that he could do was giving me a look. Oh he needed me to get to the bathroom before killing me.

"Do you want me to go in with you, Jacku baby?" I grabbed his arm and smirked.

"You drank too much." He raised an eyebrow to me. " It's good that you didn't turn to be a crazy lady this time.

"Beer is the only alcohol I am okay with." I shrugged. I am bad at drinking, but beer is always okay to me.

" Have a good pee-pee sissy." I teased before him going in. He sticked out his tongue.
~~~

Yep. That is all I could remember. And we ended up sleeping like dead in the living room. And the rest? I guess there was nothing really important though, so it doesn't matter.

"Good morning nerd." Jack was awake, sitting upstraight, yawning.

"Good morning sissy pants." I teased. He groaned in frustration.

"Oh by the way I won the game." I reminded, smiling.

"I don't remember." He acted, smirking. He tried to use his charms to tempt my heart again, but that didn"t work on me, as usual.

"Anyway, you are going to give me a prize." I extended my palm and smiled.

He thought for a moment, looking at me.

"Okay." He replied cheesily. He gave me a passionate kiss. I could listen to his breathing sound and beating heart. That was so different from the pecks he gave me. I was dumbfounded.

"What was that?" I pulled away when I was conscious. My mouth was inches against his.

"Your prize. You're welcome." He cocked his head and gave me a bow.

" Perverts." I smiled automatically. That was the first time having a positive feeling towards his kiss. It was weird.

Elsa. What are you doing?
~~~

A/N:
LATE UPDATE SORRY!
read, vote and comment!
Better relationship of them, right?:D

Funfact:
1930s style of Kristoff's house is because Frozen is set in 1930s.

Q. Do you prefer the storyline is setting at school or outside like this?

It's midnight here and I have no idea what I just written sorry:/
I'll edit when I got time!
thanks for reading!♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 903 20
What if Lorelai gave Rory to Chris. What if after 17 years Rory moves back to Lorelai. What if Rory grew up in New York. What if Rory and Jess dated...
1.1K 168 40
Labarin Col.Aliyu da Afifa Jajere! Shin me kaddara ta tanadar musu? Ku biyoni!
31.2K 862 34
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 years ago, Hawk Moth was defeated. πŽππ„ year ago, Shadow Moth appeared. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 this year, our original Ladybug and Chat Noir have return...
237K 5.7K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...