WHAT! MARRY HIM?! {EDITING}

By ArMY_bts07

"V, ahh, she is your soon to be wife." - Mum "WHAT?! MARRY, HIM/HER?" - Hyera and Taehyung __________________... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33 {end}

chapter 18

18.2K 777 172
By ArMY_bts07

HYERA'S POV

"What should we do?" I said panicking - who wouldn't be when you find yourself in the middle of nowhere with someone who himself is a burden to you.

"I-I don't know." Taehyung stuttered and I instantly became stiff by the thought of us dying here, let alone in the middle of the unknown sea. His next action grabbed my attention when I saw him taking out 2 poles with a flat blade to propel the boat.

I was waiting for him to propel the boat but he didn't, making me look at him and raise an eyebrow.

"What? Do you expect me to do it alone?" He asked sarcastically , straight away passing one to me. I frowned before I eventually joined him rowing the boat.

As I rowed with him, suddenly we noticed something greenish not that far from where we were. We took a better look at it and instantly made our way towards it the time we were ensured that it was an island.

We arrived and Taehyung kept insisting that this island was safe but I insisted otherwise - obviously influenced by the movies I've watched, where some sort of weird creatures would come out in this kind of places.

As much as I didn't want to get off from the boat, Taehyung makes me do so when he swept my feet off and threw me onto his shoulder.

___

___

"Hyera, are you okay?" When we're sitting by the seaside, doing nothing but just stared at the scene in front of us, suddenly he asked.

"Okay... I'm okay." I lied. For real, I was so scared to death to the point I wish the ground would dig open and swallow me whole, so that I would die in peace and not suffer.

The thought of us starving in this place is enough to make me shiver.

What if this island is full of wild animals?
What if this island is full of aliens?
What if we die here because we're gonna starve ourselves to death? 
What if--

"Hyera, can you take off your skirt?" I came back from my world with my eyes wide opened when he out of nowhere asked me something I've never would have expect.

"What?" I wondered, taking a step back from him.

"Just take it off ..." he said, expressionless.

What the hell is going on? He's not trying to take advantage on me right?

"No!"

I turned around and from the corner of my eyes, I could clearly see Taehyung came closer towards me, still traumatized with what had happened yesterday, I involuntarily moved further away from him.

Just then, I turned around when I noticed his hands reached out for my skirt.

"Yahh!! What are you doing!?" I shouted. Only to get a reply where he said nothing but smirked annoyingly. I've been wishing for months to splash acid all over it.

I tried to escape but then he pulled me backward, making me stumble upon my feet and both of us rolled down the ground and he ended up on top of me.

Right after that, He ripped my skirt.

he.RIPPED.my.skirt.

I took back my words I said last night.
'Its better being raped by Taehyung than this jerk,'

It didn't mean anything, it's just something empty I spitted when I was nervous as hell. Trust me!

I instantly reacted by closing my eyes and pushed him but oddly I felt nothing. When I opened my eyes I saw Taehyung walked away with my skirt in his hand.

He took a long branch with him and tied my skirt on it before staking them upright.

I was totally confused and was dumbfounded. I just stood there like a statue while thinking hard about the purpose of him doing that before an answer suddenly came into my mind.

It was used to replace a flag and ask for help.

'I thought he was going to rape me.' I let out a big sigh of relief.

Wait a minute.

I panicked after I finally realized something and immediately touched my thigh. I could breath again when a silk brushed against my fingers as I finally became conscious that I still have a pair of black tight shorts on.

I walked towards him and didn't think any further to smack him hard on the head. "Yah! You should have just told me straight in the face!" I shouted.

"It's not a prank then if I told you." He grinned.

Prank? It's embarrassing you know?

"Typical Hyera with her perverted mind." He teased, smirking before leaving me in a total pissed state.

"Yahh!! I'm not pervert!!" I shouted and chased after him.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I walked pass her and sat on the big rock near the seaside, one of my attempts to escape myself from any more questions coming out from Hyera's mouth. Not even a minute after, she came to me and kept nagging like an alien as I failed to catch any words she's saying.

"Are you deaf ? " She scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. I glanced over her secretly just to make sure she's not sulking or moody and looked to the front, ignoring her again.

Just when I wanted to take in a deep breath and relax my mind, my eyes darted on the boat we used just now and I became Taeshooked !

"Boat!!" I shouted and realised how stupid I was mere seconds later to just call for it and not even make an effort to catch for it. I sighed and brushed my hair in frustration.

Haish! Genius Kim Taehyung!

The moment I was cussing myself, Hyera out of nowhere came in mind and I turned to have a better view of her, making sure that she's okay but, just like what I expected, she's crying.

"They will come and save us. Trust me." I said , attempting to comfort her before putting on a warm smile on my face.

HYERA'S POV

*NIGHT*

The weather became cooler than what I've expected , and I was getting cold - well blame that alien who ripped my skirt off and left me only with a shorts on and when I say short, it really is short!

Mumbling some cussing words under my breath, I desperately brushed my hands against my exposed skin, forming some heat in order to keep me warm or else, I swear I'm gonna be a frozen dead meat.

Still busy with my mission, my eyes then by itself darted towards Taehyung who was carrying branches in his arm and was walking towards me. He intentionally threw it near me, making me flinch and cover my face with my hands. Few seconds later, I pulled my hands away to see a smirking Taehyung. I rolled my eyes and scowled.

"That's so sweet of you Kim Taehyung."

"I know." He wiggled his eyebrows twice at me and I gave him an annoyed face to send him the message that I'm totally annoyed with him.

Later, he kneeled down in front of me and took two branches together brushing it against one another. His hands were moving so fast that I could have mistaken it to some sort of machine. My eyes then by itself lifted up to his arms and I was swooned by the muscles that was flexing under that shirt.

"Argh!!!" He shouted out loud while stretching his hand out, relaxing his tensed muscle.

I looked at him and chuckled.

"What?" He asked me and I just shooked my head.

*
*
*

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I took a glimpse at Hyera and it was obvious she was freezing with the way she was brushing her palm against her skin and the way her legs were slightly trembling. I looked at the coat I was wearing and took it off almost instantly. Hyera seemed to notice my action and immediately smile, expecting me to give the coat to her.

"Thank you.." she said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Who said I'm going to give it to you?" Her smile faded and was changed to a straight face.

"I hate you!" She blurted out and scooted herself away from me as she looked away from me.

A smile slowly crept upon my face and the next thing I know, I did something I never thought I would do to her- I closed the gap between us and wrapped my arms around her shoulder as I pulled her into my embrace. I could feel she became stiff by my touch and soon, she became relaxed and leaned deeper into my embrace,desperate for warmth.

I wrapped the coat around us and my head stayed at the crook of her neck. Only god knows how much I tried to hold myself from kissing that fluffy cheeks of hers.

"Is it better?" I whispered into her ears and she nodded her head.

"And to make things clear, I don't like being this close to you but I'm just desperate for your heat." She explained and a smile threatened to create over my lips after hearing her words.

"Yeah yeah I know." I told her and hugged her tighter as I deepened my face to the crook of her neck, inhaling her nice scent - the combination of vanilla and lavender.

After a few minutes of  silence,

"I'm sorry.." I apologised and immediately, Hyera moved slightly away to have a better look over my face.

I let out a big sigh."I know this is not the honeymoon you've dreamed of." I said, eyes focusing on the coat that was wrapping around us.

"Huh?"

"It would be better if you go with someone you actually love." I said again and this time, my eyes searched for hers which were already gazing into mine.

This is the face I used to hate the most back then.

HYERA'S POV

"It would be better if you go with someone you actually love." He added.

Actually this honeymoon wasn't that bad. I know its hard to admit but I do feel happy whenever he's around ,the way he cares about me, the way he looks at me, the way he treats me, the way he rushes out of his way just to save me.

And it's totally not the same Taehyung I've known back then in highschool.

"Well, its not a big deal. This is what we call experience, right?" I told him and he slightly nodded his head with a small smile stretching across.

"Hyera.." he called me.

"What did Jongsuk do to you?" My eyes instantly widened when this question came out from his mouth." And who is he? How did you guys know each other?" He added curiously and I debated in my head whether or not should I tell him about my past.

I took a deep breath. "He's my ex." Just by mentioning it, I could feel Taehyung's breath held in. "If I told you I was a Queenka back then, would you believe me?"

Taehyung's eyes darted on mine and his eyes then ran down to my body for a brief moment before facing me back, "Yes."

I was so shocked with his answer because ever since I changed into this Hyera, nobody believed me and it surprised me to know that he did.

"We used to be a cute couple back then and everyone shipped us. And even had a fan club dedicated to our relationship."

"He was so sweet and everyone competed to be in my position. He ride me to school, helped me with my homework, even helped me to carry my bag and my books whenever we're together. No matter how many times I refused him, he would always be the one who would carry them for me everyday. He treated me like a princess and that time, I only wanted him. I only wanted him to be mine forever because I had the feeling that he's the one who holds my 'happy ever after'." I told him and my eyes slowly flooded with tears as the memories hit me. I then blinked my eyes rapidly and laughed bitterly, "How stupid I was to think that he would make me 'happy ever after' when it doesn't even exist in real life. Maybe I'm so into fairytales?" I laughed bitterly again, felt so humiliated and ashamed to tell Taehyung about it.

"While every princess have a happy ending, here I am, being single with a broken heart when Jongsuk out of the blue asked for a break up." A single tear rolled down my cheek as I felt  knives stabbing into my fragile heart.

"You know why he did that?" With teary eyes, I looked at Taehyung's who hesitantly nodded his head, "That's because of this one transfer student who was so beautiful with a tempting body shape, nice blonde hair and well, he got all the things boys usually crave for and too bad, it attracted Jongsuk along with the others boys." My heart was beating so fast against my hurting chest and Jongsuk's voice still lingered in my head and it irritated me knowing that it will never be gone. "And just like that, he left me alome to claim that girl as her new girlfriend. He even said," I took a deep breath but sobbed hardly as I wiped the tears in my eyes with the back of my palm.

"I was a boring girlfriend because I couldn't even give him a peck of a kiss and it hurted me when he said that I was a waste of his time." I cried and I could feel Taehyung's heart softened as he wrapped his arm around me tighter.

"I know I'm not that beautiful but I have a heart too, okay? He treated me like I was a ball which he can kick away just like that." Tears rolled down my cheeks like a waterfall and before I knew it, my tears was wiped away with his thumb. "Not long after, I found out that he just dated me because of my popularity as a Queenka. He's a jerk!" I cried and facepalmed. His hand then slightly turned me around, taking me into his warmth.

"He's not worth your tears. Just let the past go." he said, gently patting my back. I just went with it, feeling better when he was with me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tighten the hug as I cried harder into his shoulder.

The moment became silent and none of us decided to break the hug until Taehyung suddenly asked something I've never thought would casually come out from his mouth.

"H..hmm..are you still virgin?"

Shit ? How am I supposed to answer him?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"H..hmm..are you still virgin?" Yahh Kim taehyung!! Why had you asked her that?

All of a sudden this question escaped my mouth by itself. She pulled away from the hug and I looked at her who was starting to feel uneasy with my question.

But I was somehow really desperate to know what Jongsuk actually did to her.

I just looked at her, waiting for an answer. When she kept herself mute, I take it that she didn't want to tell me but not until she suddenly nodded her head.

"Serious?!!" I said and accidently let out a happy tone.

Once again Kim taehyung what have you just said ?!

"Are you happy or what?" Hyera asked me with a slight chuckle hid in between that.

"Of course not, you punk!!"

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374 3 14
When y/n was 5 year old she found a pic of a boy he was immensely pretty πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ y/n decided that she will marry him at any cost many years passed y/n p...
692K 31.4K 54
[COMPLETED] What will happen to him when someone whom he dearly love will leave him forever.... will he be able to move on in his life or will he be...
249K 8.2K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
65.8K 3K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) β–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " β–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺ ʏ/Ι΄: ᴛᴀᴇ Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ᴜ α΄›...