Bandits-Marauders era

By arandombridge

There are four girls at hogwarts, each a metamorphmagus, each a fifth year, each a Slytherin, each with purpl... More

Bandits
Bandits & Marauders
Black what?
Morning rabbles
Morning rabbles
We pull it
The War part 1
The War part 2
The War Part 3
The War part 4
Summer
Ren Faire
Amaranthine
Quartz
Traitor
Announcement
Ball
I GOT TAGGED
The Tall Boy Who Smelled Like Cigarettes and Mint
Liner, for lack of a better title

Somebody's maaa-aad

451 14 2
By arandombridge

Amethyst

"Hello, Black," I pur.

"Don't you hello Black me, Lee! I know you did this!" He shouts.

"Did what?" 

"You put some goop on our faces, some paste in my hair, and TURNED OUR CATS PURPLE!! You and your Bandits are the only people who turn things purple, Lee!" He is shaking. 

"Someone ruined your hair? How? Oh, they put a mixture of meat sauce and fish scales in it? what a shame!" I feigned shock.

"That's what's in my hair? Lee, Star, Clark, Night, you will pay. Or, your stupid hair will," 

"Let the prank war begin!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*𓃦*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...
412K 10.9K 49
《 E. L. L. Trilogy 》 You know Marauders: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. But what if there was someone else. Other Marau...
870K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
323K 8.7K 31
Ever since first year, you've hung out with the Marauders. They've always seemed like family to you. During the summer before fifth year, you've real...