The War part 2

Violet

Running. Running, running, running. Imhave to keep running. As fast as I possibly can. Away. From him.

Earlier that day

I jog around the halls, so very unfortunate as to run into Black, my stack of books toppling him over, with me on top of him. He has his mouth slightly open. I smirk. Ooh, Ickle Blacky's got a cruuuuush! I get off him. I take my books and turn his lips bright purple. That color gets on anything his lips touch.

Slightly less earlier that day 

About four Gryffindor girls, and a Hufflepuff girl, all have purple lips, cheeks sometimes, Allie has a purple mark on her neck.. Eew.

Back to current time!

I reach the edge of the cliff, towering over the lake. My back is to it, Black creeping toward me menacingly. 

"Hey, Sirius." I say awkwardly.

"Ooh, Sirius? Not Black? Wow, you must really be in trouble. Which you are." He creeps closer.

"Not my fault you snog more girls in an hour than you can count. I was just testing the fact." I explain innocently. 

"Star. You. Will. Pay." I raise my eyebrows.

"Enlighten me." He grabbed my arm, which is bare, thanks to my purple tank top. Crap. He lightly brushes his lips in a line up my arm. A purple mark is there. He kisses lightly on my other arm, before I decide I've had enough.

"Black. You should have backed me against a wall, so I couldn't leave." I say as he turns my arms purple.

"You can't run. You'll fall off that cliff." I think hard.

Accio broom. It comes flying toward me, and I bring my knee up to Blacks.. uh, well, you know, hard. I catch the broom as he advances on me. I jump, kicking off the cliff face.

"I don't need to run, Black." I fly over the lake, enjoying the view. Once I'm out of sight, I change my arms from their purple state.