Curves In A Bikini (Completed...

By Vampirehorsequeen31

"big girls and bikinis just don't mix." Aylin Scott is new to the island. After her mother's trial, Ayl... More

Prologue: The Trial*
Chapter 1: Changes*
Chapter 2: School*
Chapter 3: The Dress*
Chapter 4: The Spring Bash*
Chapter 5: A Whole New World*
Chapter 6: Family*
Chapter 7: Brunch With The Morgan's*
Chapter 8: Spring Break*
Chapter 9: The Cool Kids Club*
Chapter 10: New Friends*
A Very Important Author's Note*
Chapter 11: The Adventures of Wyatt Cole*
Chapter 12: Wedding Plans*
Chapter 13: Normalcy-Kinda*
Chapter 14: A Surfing Competition*
Chapter 15: Think Before You Kiss*
Chapter 16: Barbie Slaps Hurt Like A Bitch*
Chapter 17: Pain is Temporary*
Chapter 18: Wedding Bells
Chapter 20: OMG!
Chapter 21: Awkward Moments At The Cole Residence
Chapter 22: Back To School
Chapter 23: The Life
Chapter 24: Fighting Back
Chapter 25: We'll Get Through It
Chapter 26: Unexpected
Chapter 27: Coffee Cups
Chapter 28: Finals
Chapter 29: Prom
Chapter 30: Graduation
Epilogue: The Lives We Live*
The Sequel*
The Sequel Has Been Posted!*
Private Chapters*
THE WATTYS!*
THIS WAS GOALS FOR ME

Chapter 19: A Night To Remember

11K 572 107
By Vampirehorsequeen31

     Hello lovelies. Can I just say, you guys are the most amazing fans! I love to read your comments and my heart fills with joy when I see all the votes! It makes me so happy to know you love my baby!

       Forever yours, ~Vamps

    Aylin Scott

   I laughed as Tristan told me a joke. We were walking back to the hotel. The pictures took way too long, and now it was time for the reception.

    He held the door open for me. Cassi was already here in the glass, air conditioned ball room.

   "Now that our final bridesmaid and groomsman are here, we can start the first dance." The DJ announced, putting on the song 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri.

Cassi and my dad walked to the center and embraced, slow dancing to the music, we watched for a few moments as the smiled and kissed each other, slow dancing to the song.

After a few moments, Cassi invited her bridesmaids to join her with their groomsman partner.

"Shall we?" Tristan whisked me away to the dance floor. He held my waist and we dance slowly to the rhythm.

I laughed when he twirled me. God he was a handsome man. He reminded me so much of his son.

His gorgeously handsome and amazing son.

I smiled dreamily. "You know," he whispered in my ear.

"You've been really great for my son." I put my arms on his shoulders.

"He's turned into such a caring boy, he's always been smart, but now he seems to have real friends, and he isn't such a well," Tristan cleared his throat. "dumbass." I giggled.

"I'm glad he has you." He smiled kissing my cheek, the stubble from his chin tickling my face.

I smiled. "I'm really lucky to have him." I smiled as Tristan spun me around a few times before the song ended.

"Okay ladies! Please get with your bouquet partners!" Cassi giggled.

Wyatt came up to her. "May I?" He asked my dad. He smiled. "Of course."

Wyatt took Cassi's hand and they danced to the Dj's choice of Jennifer Lopez's, On The Floor.

    I smiled as the two danced and laughed.

     I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

   "Hello beautiful." Elaine squeezed my hips. "It's great to see you! You look fabulous in this dress, I haven't seen it on any runways yet, must be exclusive." She walked around to face in front of me.

   I smiled. "Thanks, yeah it is, it's part of a curvaceous line in Wedding Couture." I spread my hands over the fabric.

   "Well you looked absolutely fabulous! You know, when you were dancing with my man I was almost afraid he might not want to dance with me after dancing with this hot piece of ass." She smacked my butt playfully. I blushed, very, very, very, very embarrassed.

   Adrian came up to me and slipped his arm around my waist.

   "Embarrassing me mother?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

   "Always love." She kissed his cheek. "Now I'm off to find your father. Don't make any babies you two."

    I felt my cheeks turn bright red. "Don't worry mother, we won't." He laughed nervously.

     "God your mom is a MILK." I laughed.

    Adrian looked like I had shot his puppy. "What's a MILK?" He asked.

  "A Mom I'd Like To Kiss." (A/N thank you Office Curve for that reference!)

   "So. I'm a AYLK?" He asked.

   I laughed. "A what?"

   "An Adrian You'd Like To Kiss." He smiled cheekily.

   I felt my blush deepen. "I suppose." I giggled taking his hand and leading him to the dance floor.

   My dance moves were clumsy and I probably looked like a dying fish but Adrian just laughed and smiled copying me.

  I even noticed Amy who was dancing with a hot Latin guy. It was almost not  PG dancing.

   I laughed as Adrian made fish faces and twirled me around.

    Eventually a slow song came on and we started slow dancing.

   "May I cut in?" My father stood at our side.

   "Of course." Adrian reluctantly let go of my waist and my father took me in his arms.

    We danced, I rested my head against his shoulder.

   "I'm so glad you came into my life. I know that you miss your home, but I hope that your life here has become sort of like your new home. In sorry I wasn't there for you when all of those terrible things happened to you when you were younger. I love you. So much." I felt tears in my eyes.

  "I love you too dad." I looked up into his eyes and smiled. He kissed my forehead and hugged me.

    We danced to a few songs before he went to look for his lovely bride.

I hadn't noticed Wyatt crooning out one of his songs on the stage, with his acoustic guitar.

   Amy came up to me. "That was an amazing wedding!" She laughed hugging me. She wore a very hot white dress that fit her like a second skin.

    She frankly looked very hot.

   I smiled. "You look freaking amazing." I laughed.

   "You look great too." She smiled. "And Adrian definitely noticed" she giggled.

   I gave her a look. "What? A girl can dream." She laughed taking a sip of champagne.

  I had missed the dinner, but luckily I had grabbed something during the photo shoot so I was good.

  Apparently there was a beautiful toast about me, but I wasn't even there!

    Wyatt came up to us. "Uhh... Amy  do you want to dance?" He asked her shyly.

   She giggled. "Of course!" She dragged him onto the dance floor where a slow song was playing.

    Adrian came up to me. "Want to dance?" He asked taking my waist.

  "Yes." I nodded and he held me as we danced.

   I leaned my head in his shoulder, my nose brushing his neck, as he rocked us.

   He leaned his chin on my head and held me. The moment was so intimate and just perfectly wonderful.

   I wished to be brave. To be the one to kiss him. To admit that I wanted him right now.

    But my cowardice wouldn't allow me such happiness. I felt a lonely tear roll down my cheek. I wiped it away before he could notice.

   We danced like this for so many songs I lost track.

   He held me near to him. There was barely anyone on the dancing floor.

   Lauren was dancing with her arms around Casey's neck, kissing each other furiously. I smiled at the two. They were perfect.

     Amy was being held in Wyatt's arms who was making her giggle as she held her arms over his shoulders, hands clasped together. They were so cute.

      Elaine and Tristan were laughing together and kissing softly. He kissed her nose and laughed.

    Cassi and my dad were like Adrian and I, their arms wrapped around each other, foreheads touching, eyes closed, occasionally kissing and smiling.

    I snuggled closer to Adrian, feeling his warm hands cup my waist.

      I purred and Adrian chuckled. "Are you a cat?" He asked rubbing my shoulder.

  "Well when you do that..." I smiled and he laughed.

  We stood there dancing for a long time. I loved being with him. I loved being in his arms. I might even love him.

    That was a scary thought. Loving someone always meant pain to me. But I knew Adrian would never hurt me. But I still felt a small panic spread through me.

    Adrian could somehow feel my stress and he squeezed me tighter, kissing my temple.

    I relaxed and continued to sway to the soft melody of the song.

  After a while, the guests had pretty much left the ball room.

    I held Adrian's hand and we looked around. The only people left were our parents.

   Amy and Wyatt were no where to be found.

   We walked to the elevators and headed to our room. I got out my room key. "Tonight was amazing." I told him hugging him. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek.

      I opened the door to my room only to find Wyatt and Amy making out on my bed with little to no clothing on. I gasped and they didn't even notice. Adrian peeked in and laughed.

    I closed the door, not wanting to see anymore of my friends almost having sex.

   "You can sleep in my room if you want." He opened the door.

    He threw his tux jacket on his bed. Wyatt's bed was covered in his clothes and various items.

   Adrian went to his suitcase. "Here you can borrow one of my t-shirts." He handed me the grey shirt.

   I shuffled towards the bathroom. "Thanks." I closed the door and removed my dress, slipping on the large t-shirt and taking of the tank top, keeping on the white under garment-shorts.

       I exited the bathroom to see Adrian wear a pair of gym shorts and a tank top.

"I'll take the floor." He grabbed a pillow and the blanket off Wyatt's bed.

I shook my head. "You can sleep on the bed." I told him with a laugh. "I trust you."

  He smiled. "I don't know if you should." He teased.

   I climbed under the covers on the right side of the bed by the window. He slipped in on the other side.

   "Goodnight Aylin." Adrian turned off the light.

"Goodnight." I smiled.

  I couldn't help myself.

I slowly inched myself over to Adrian's side. He was laying on his side.

  I turned towards him.

  His eyes were still open watching me. I felt myself blush. I snuggled close to him and he wrapped an arm around me and held me.

    I snuggled my face into his chest.

"Aylin?"

"Yeah?"

"I really want to kiss you."

"I know."

"Can I? It doesn't have to mean anything."

"Yeah."

  He leaned down and captured my lips and held my waist. My arms immediately went around his neck.

    He kissed me for a very long time. I wanted it to be like this forever. I wanted his lips on mine. I wanted him.

   He held me like I was his most cherished possession, like I was the most important thing in the world to him.

    I moaned, letting his tongue into my mouth. I felt so beautiful with him. His muscles flexed as he continued to kiss me. We pulled away for air but just continued to kiss one another.

   I kissed his jaw softly as I pulled away.

"Wow." He sighed brushing hair from my face.

   I nodded touching my swollen lips. "Yeah."

    I really liked kissing Adrian Morgan.  I leaned forward and kissed him again, launching another make out session.

    I smiled against his lips. He bit my bottom lip and I moaned rubbing my legs against his.

    He squeezed my hips and kissed down my neck.

   I moaned quietly as he pulled my body on top of his.

     He held me tightly as he came back to my lips.

   I couldn't get enough of his sweet taste. His touch was electrifying.

   I bit his lip softly and he let out a low growl. I couldn't help myself. I rubbed my hands on his chest.

    My shirt rose up and he held onto my bare hips. One of his hands moved a little far down but I honestly didn't care.

   I kissed him even harder as he cupped my bottom.

    I moaned. I could feel his heart beat through his muscular chest. He was back to kissing a spot on my neck.

    I could feel him leaving small hickeys all over my neck.

  I leaned my head back as he sat up, my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

   I'd never felt so sexually passionate in my life. I didn't even care that I was a coward. All I could think about was his skin on mine.

I kissed his jaw and ran my hands through his curly locks.

His stubble scraped my neck making my writhe with passion.

    God he was so hot. His lips returned to mine and worshipped then softly. All I could do was let him take over my lips and love them.

     We pulled ourselves apart slowly, continuing to leave small pecks on one another's lips.

   "Okay?" He asks out of breath.

   "Okay." I breathed out holding onto him.

    He laid back down, bringing me back on top of him.

    He turned on his side and I snuggled against him once more like nothing happened.

     "Thanks for letting me kiss you." He kissed my forehead.

    "My pleasure." I grinned and closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms.

    ***************************

     Hello lovelies. Now I know you dig cause I dig. I live writing this chappie.

          Forever yours, Vamps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 21.3K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...
149K 5.4K 12
Lily is a curvacious and shy, soon-to-be 18, high school senior. She lives with her step brother who beats and assaults her and treats her like shit...
565K 25K 117
The Many Dates of Indigo is now published as a Paperback, and E-book with W by Wattpad Books! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Wattpad Or...
6.3K 175 10
Angie is a normal teenage girl. But she isn't the expected skinny girl that some asshole guys will fall for. She is the girl with curvy edges and plu...