My Mate Is Also My Bully?

De CaptinJess

My name is Jorden and I'm a ginger. Not to brag or anything but I'm not fat, ugly, or even under weight. Just... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter one (continued)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Authors note
Chaper Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chaper Fourteen
Chapter Fithteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chaper Twenty
Chaper Twenty One
New Book!
GO READ MY NEW BOOK

Chapter Twelve

8.2K 268 10
De CaptinJess

"Shut up." He says quietly.

I kick him hard in the arm where he got cut when he were having some fun with Jorden. He dropped me and I ran. I bolted up the stairs and into the large white kitchen. I was stopped by a man with a gun.

He grabbed me by my arm and threw me on the floor hard. I grunted and tried to get up. He kicked me again hard and I stayed down.

Angelo walked in the kitchen smirking and holding May. May was eating a corn dog giggling. I sat up and looked at him. "Don't touch Jorden she is mine!" I shouted.

He rolled his eyes and looked at me.
"Fine, if she's yours have her." He shrugged.

I looked at him curiously and tried to stand up. He set May on the counter and kicked me hard. May looked scared but she didn't say anything. I spit some blood on the floor when Zack came running in. "You had one job." Angelo purred.

Zack looked down scared. I looked up at Angelo. "I finished." May says.
"Good, David will take you back to the room."

I coughed and stood up. May handed me the stick and I handed it to Angelo. I picked up May and started to make my way down to the basement.

"Don't take no detours or." He made a line on his neck and pointed to May.

I shook my head and made my way to the basement.

Jorden's Pov

Angelo picked up May and I grabbed his arm tightly. "Where are you taking her?"

"I won't hurt her." He says quietly. I let him go. He makes his way to the stairs and unlocks the door. "Yet."

I stand up and hear a click. I walk over and try ripping the door open. I have no luck so I try the windows.

Also no luck. I walk over to the cabnit and open it up. It was filled with clothes that will fit David and me. I pick up a pair of skinny jeans, a tee-shirt, and a purple snapback.

I walk to the bathroom and change. I walk out and hear a click at the door and David walks in carrying May.

He grunts when May jumps down and runs over to me. I pick her up and she yawns. I shake my head and lay her in her bed.

I tuck her in and she asks, "Where is my mommy?" I look at David and say, "She is on vacation so we're watching you."

She nods and closes her eyes. I walk over to the couch and sit down next to David. He pulls me closer to him and I say, "Let me go!" He replys smiling "But your mine!"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

400K 15.6K 26
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
8.6M 220K 48
Brinn has known Alpha Titus as a close family friend since she was ten years old. He was like a big brother to her. Right before her first shift, he...
2.6M 63K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
351K 7.5K 40
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...