No time off

By shadowedmessup

Delaina is a young girl with an Oustiders life. (Outsiders the book.) There's nothing more frusturerating tha... More

No time off
The zoo
No home
Family... sorta
The Party of the centry
hungover
Gotta get home
Nobody thought i was crazy
going "home"

The anouncment

60 2 2
By shadowedmessup

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~~The night before~~

"Delaina, you commin to my party tonight?"

"Uh ya sure... I'll be there Chad, what time?"

"Starts around ten you gotta be there early okay cauz i gotta talk to you about something."

"What?"

"Can't talk about it right now, it's private."

"Alright Chad see you then."

"Okay bye!"

"bye."

That phone call happened right before I got shot at. I rolled up to his party at around twelve thirty and man was he happy to see me.

"Dela I got a problem..........."

"What is it man?"

"First your bleeding... a lot."

"No biggy, whats wrong dude just tell me, i'm.... i'm fine." To be honest I wasn't fine at all.

"Walk with me to the kitchen, you can tell me there."

"No, I can't its too private but, I'll go to the kitchen with you."

"Thank you."

I walked into the kitchen past a bunch of my drunk friends and poured my self three shots. I downed them in seconds. The pain left my shoulder and I ditched the grouping group of my friends.

"Now what was it that you wanted to tell me?"

"Well you know how Sandra have been dating for like 3 years?"

"Ya every one knows that."

"Well we finally connected, I guess..."

"What?"

"We did IT."

"Oh I got ya but, whats wrong with that?"

" Well something broke..."

"SOMETHING BROKE?!"

"Ya..., you don't think that anything will happen if it broke only once right."

"Once is all it takes bro,"

"Shit.............."

"Uh congrats bro... I guess, your a dad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 52.4K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
60.7K 2.6K 37
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
4M 86.6K 62
β€’[COMPLETED]β€’ Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
33.7K 2.7K 30
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out moreπŸ“š