Adore You // LASHTON // mpreg

Galing kay jayrassicparkxx

Luke knew from the second he laid eyes on Ashton that they were going to have a future together. He imagined... Higit pa

Chapter 1
New cover
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Annoying authors note
Chapter 5
Thank you
A Quick Little Annoying Authors Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Haiiiiii
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Honesty
Chapter 15 (short Chapter)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Capter 18
Annoying Authors Note 2.0
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note (SORRY BEEBZ)
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 Part. 2
Chapter 23
Character Ask
Chapter 24 (Short chapter)
another authors note/explanation
Chapter 25 (another short chapter)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Final Chapter) Shortest chapter yet.
Epilogue *cries*
Runaways.
2.9K READS
Lmao why
lmao sorry
just a thought
I honestly don't know what to call this
Hopefully the last Author's Note
14k!!!!
Enjoy.
I'm not ready to let this go just yet.
...
50k reads

Chapter 19

1.3K 33 6
Galing kay jayrassicparkxx

Luke's Point Of View

I'm really worried about Ashton right now. I hope nothing too bad has happened. I knock on his door and wait for him to answer. I am not standing there for long  before he opens it. His eyes are red, obviously from crying and he can't seem to look me in the eye. I hug him. at first he lets me then all of a sudden he is pushing me away. he leads me over to the couch and tells me to sit down.

He looks at me. Tears prick the corner of his eyes and he hangs his head. "What happened?" I ask, worry evident in my voice. "I'm sorry." He says. I am confused. "What for? tell me what happened." Ashton takes a big breath n and wipes the stray tears away. "Carrie Stewart kissed me after school today. She had me in such a tight inappropriate grasp that I couldn't detach myself. I wanted to but she wouldn't stop and she held me so tight that it hurt. I'm sorry. I've betrayed you." He looks so ashamed. I know it wasn't his idea or his fault. He curls up into a ball and cries again. I think he expects me to leave and shout and get angry but I'm not going to. I love him too much and I know he didn't want this to happen.

I hug him tight. "Oh baby. It's ok. I know it wasn't your fault and I know you didn't want it to happen. That girls a psycho who needs to stop manipulating everyone." He keeps crying. I rock him back and forth whispering sweet nothings into his ear in effort to calm him down. It works a bit. He unravels himself from his little ball and wipes his eyes. "I love you so much." I say. "I love you too." he says smiling weakly before is eyes trace back to his wrist.

Please don't tell me he relapsed. Please no. As much as I don't want to believe it I can tell by the look on his face that he did. "Oh honey." I say. I pull his sleeve down to reveal many old scars and fresh cuts. "I felt like I let you down. I failed you. Then. Michael and Calum had a go at me and I just felt like such a failure." I am almost heartbroken at his words. "You are not a failure. You are so strong. It would have been so easy for you to walk out on me but you were strong enough to stay here to support me and our child. I don't care that a psycho bitch kissed you. All that matters to me is that we love each other. I know that kiss meant nothing to you and the fact that you told me instead of having me hear it further down the track when it has been bent up and twisted around says a lot about you. I love you Ashton." I meant every word I just said. 

"I love you too. In fact, I adore you." Ashton says right before kissing me. As we kiss I can feel the baby moving. It makes me giggle as we pull apart. "What are you giggling at?" Ashton says raising an eyebrow. "I can feel munchkin moving around inside me and it feels a bit weird." I say. A grin forms on Ashton's face.

"Can we please just cuddle for a bit?" Ashton asks softly. "I would love nothing more."

_________

The next day is Saturday so I can sleep in as long as I want. Even though I haven't been to school since Monday. When I do get up I don't feel like showering so I just chuck on my jeans and a shirt. Right as I am about to put my shirt on I notice my little bump that has started form. I stare at it in the mirror. This is all becoming so real. Once I'm done I throw on my shirt and go downstairs and have breakfast. I make myself a nice big bowl of cheerios and sit and eat them while the house is quiet.

Jack was only here for a month and a half before he found a job and moved into his own apartment. In the end he and I started to get along even though I will always be a little bit distant and cautious with him. then again, who can blame me.

When I'm done I put my bowl in the dishwasher and go and sit in the lounge room. I turn on the TV and start watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians.  I don't usually like it but since I have been pregnant it is all I seem to want to watch.

20 minutes later my mum walks in and hands me my phone. "Ashton rang but it stopped before I got it to you." She said. "Thanks mum. Good morning!"  I say turning down the volume on the TV and tap Ashton's contact. It starts ringing and after two rings he picks up.

A- "Good morning beautiful."

L- "Good morning babe."

A- "How are you this morning?"

L- "I'm good. Munchkin has been moving around lots the last few days and I noticed my bump this morning. This is all becoming so real."

A- "Aw. That's amazing."

L- "Yeah. How are you?"

A- "I'm alright. I'm happy to hear your voice."

L- "Aw. You make me so happy."

A- "So, tomorrow is our six month anniversary, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out on a date?"

L- "That sounds wonderful. Pick me up at..."

A- "5:30. "

L- "Ok. Sounds absolutely delightful."

A- "Ok honey. see you then?"

L- "See you then. Love you."

A- "love you too. Tell munchkin daddy loves them. Bye."

L- "Will do. Bye."

_________

At exactly 5:30 Ashton knocks on the door. I quickly check my outfit in the mirror by the door before opening it. Ashton is standing there in a pair of blue denim jeans and a black jacket holding a bunch of gorgeous daffodils. Simply looking at him has me grinning. "Hello handsome." I say, letting him into the foyer of my home. "Hi honey. I bought these for you." Ashton says handing me the flowers. I take them in my hand and bring them up to my nose and inhale the scent of the yellow flowers. "They're beautiful baby. Thank you." I say before leaning in kissing my boyfriend passionately. "Happy six month anniversary." he says once we pull apart. "Happy six moth anniversary to you too."  I say. "I'm just going to go put these in a vase and ley mum know that we're  heading off." I head off into the kitchen where my mum is and fill a clear glass vase half way with water and put the flowers Ashton gave me. My mum reminds me that we have to go to school tomorrow and to make sure to be home at a reasonable hour just as Ashton and  I are walking out the doorway.

"so where are we going?"  I ask as we pull out of the driveway in Ashton's car. he simply chuckles. "It's a surprise." he says trying to sound mysterious. "Oh really?" I smile raising an eyebrow. "turn  up the music." Ashton says. I turn the nob until the music is at an appropriate level. it just so happens that one of my favourite songs is playing and I cant resist singing along quietly. I think Ashton notices because he starts singing too. We both get a tad louder and start harmonizing. until the song is over "that was good honey. You never told me you could sing." Ashton says. I blush slightly. "I don't sing much. You are really good." Ashton just laughs sarcastically while keeping his eyes on the road. at about 6:00 we pull up into the car park of a really nice and expensive restaurant. "Oh my god really?" I ask cheerfully. Ashton chuckles yet again at my excitement. We then get out of the car and walk inside. it is exactly how I imagined it. "Booking for two for Ashton." he says to the lady waiting to seat us. she checks her list before directing us to a table with an amazing lakeside view.

Once we sit down at our little table I take a second to take in my surroundings. "I can't believe we're here." I say to Ashton who simply smiles at me. "I got myself a job stacking shelves at Woolworths over the summer so tonight is completely my shout." Ashton tells me. I can't believe what I'm hearing. "Aw baby. All this for me. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve you." I say tearing up a bit. I wipe away the stray tear that made it out of my eye socket. "To think this is only our six month anniversary. Wait until September." Ashton says. "Whoa September. Munchkin is due then." Six months is starting to seem a whole lot closer than it did 20 seconds ago. Our conversation is interrupted by a waiter coming to take our order. I order the chicken stir-fry and Ashton orders the roast lamb with vegetables. We both have lemonade to drink because I can't drink alcohol because of the baby and Ashton didn't want to either because we had school tomorrow.

"I don't want to go to school tomorrow." Ashton says sighing. "Neither do  I." I reply. The expression on my face matching perfectly. "I just don't want to talk to Calum or Michael after Friday." I nod in understanding. "Would you like me to talk to them?" I ask. "No it would be best if I did it." my perfect boyfriend says before taking a sip of the drink a waitress just put down on the table. "Speaking about Friday. Did you tell your mum what happened?" I ask. "Partly. I told her about Carrie but not much else. I already don't like talking to my psychologist as it is and I sure as hell don't want to take that stupid medication again." he says and I nod again in agreement. Then I remember the gift I made for Ashton is in the pocket of my jacket. It's a little book called '1000 things I love about you and then some.' . I came up with 1000 things I love about Ashton even though some of them are extremely cliché and similar to some of the others. It's not just things I love about him, it's also pictures and stuff about some of my favourite dates and moments we've had. He quickly flicks through and his face lights up when he realises what it is.

"Aw sweetie thank you so much. This is so sweet." Ashton says continuing to flick through the little pages cautiously. "I'm glad you like it." I say, my face beaming from all the happiness. "I got you a little something too." Ashton says pulling out acute box. "Open it." he says putting it down in front of me. I open the box and inside there is a bracelet that has a few charms on. My favourite carm is a heart that say 'Lashton' on it. I understand it instantly. We spend so much time shipping Troyler and Phan that I know a ship name when I see one. "I love it baby. Nearly as much as I love you. You are literally the most amazing, perfect, sweet boyfriend in the whole galaxy. I'm so lucky to have you in my life." I'm on the verge of tears. Happy tears of course. I put it on and put the box in my pocket where  Ashton's book once was. Then, the waiter brings out and we eat as soon as he leaves. Out of all our dates this has to be my absolute favourite... so far.

Once Ashton and I both finish our dinner and dessert he goes and pays the bill. It is only 8:30 so we decide to go for a nice slow walk by the lake we just ate by.  Ashton takes my hand as we walk at a slow pace. "I love you so much." I whisper just loud enough for him to hear me. "I love you too." he says. We walk for a bit longer until we find a nice wooden bench to sit down at. The view of the lake  is beautiful. The reflection of the full moon is absolutely mesmerising. "where do you think we will be in a year from now?" Ashton asks breaking the silence. I inhale deeply. "I don't know exactly. We will have a six month old baby to look after but I imagine we will both have finished high school and you will be doing whatever it is that your heart desires." I say. "All my heart desires is us and little munchkin being together. What about you? what are you going to do?" Ashton says. "I don't know. I'll get a job. I don't want to sit around and make you do all the work." I probably should have more a plan considering graduation is 9 months away but everything has just been so stressful the last couple of months.

Hey guys!

This chapter is nearly twice the length of what I usually write but I am hoping to start making my chapters a bit longer because I have realised that this is already chapter 19 and Luke is only 3 months pregnant.

Anyway, I don't have much to say so,

Stay WILD, xx Billie.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.8K 271 25
Ashton is suicidal gets beaten by his father and bullied at school for being gay. Luke is very confident has a loving family that accepts him for who...
75.8K 2.7K 33
Luke has a son with his ex-boyfriend Michael, Ashton is in college and can't get enough of Luke. College Student!ashton Father!luke
66K 2.5K 21
Luke Hemmings. Popular, openly gay, excepted, Always happy. Ashton Irwin. Popular yet bullied at home, openly gay, self harm-er, depressed. What...
5.2K 217 19
luke never thought that he could find a bad boy so pretty. top/dom!ash bottom/sub!luke in which ashton is a 'bad' boy, who skates and smokes weed, ha...