Chapter 11

Ashton's Point Of View

Just like planned, Luke and I meet each other out the front in five minutes.

"Hey Baby." I say kissing Luke quickly. "Hello babe." Luke says after we pull away. "Where would you like to go?" I ask. Luke thinks about it for a minute. "Surprise me?" I know straight away where we should go. When I first moved here I did s bit of exploring and found this really nice spot by a lake. I am going to take him there. It can be our spot.

"Come on." I say grabbing his hand and walking him to the spot. It only took about ten minutes.

The view is absolutely astonishing. The blue water matches Luke's eyes. "Aw, this is beautiful." Luke smiles. "Just like you." I reply smirking.

Luke and I sit by the water cuddling until about 12:30. "We should go get some lunch." Luke suggests. "that sounds like a great idea. Where do you want to eat? I'm happy with anything." I reply. "How about Pizza?" Luke raises his eyebrow. "That sounds so good right now." I say. My mouth is almost watering at the thought.

We walk up to the main street and stop at the pizza place. We go inside order. We decide on a simple pepperoni pizza because we both like it. Once it's ready we sit down at a table and eat it. "God, I'm so glad it's the weekend." I say sighing before taking a bite of my pizza. Luke nods his head in agreement. "Life has become so complicated all of a sudden. I don't know how much more I can take." He says once he swallows his pizza. "Yeah. I really hope it calms down a little. SO MUCH DRAMA!" I say emphasising the last part.

Once we finish our pizza we sit there and talk for a bit. "Hey, you should ask your mum if you can stay the night?" I suggest. Luke nods. "That would be nice. I don't even want to acknowledge my brothers existence at the moment and my mum texted me earlier saying hat he was actually there. I just didn't mention it because I really don't want to think about it." This is not what I was expecting to hear.

"I'll ring my mum and ask her. I'm pretty sure she'll say yes." Luke says. Luke steps outside to talk to his mum. He comes back in with a smile on his face. "She said yes as long as it is ok with your mum." I grin. "I texted her while you were talking to your mum and she said that's fine."

________________________

We walk back towards home. we stop off at Luke's house to grab some stuff like clothes for tomorrow, A toothbrush, Phone charger and a pillow. Then we go over to my house.

"Hi Luke." My mum says as we enter the kitchen. "Hi." Luke says shyly. "Hey mum, what's for tea?" I ask even though we just had lunch. "There is left over roast from the other day, you guys can have that or I can make tacos." I can see Luke's eyes light up at the thought of tacos so I decide that we are going to have them for tea.

We head up to my room and flop down on my bed. By now it's only 1:30 and we have no idea what to do. It is silent until I speak. "Hey, I was thinking that maybe we should tell our mums that we are together. Not right his second of course but I think we should tell them soon." Luke thinks for a second. "Yeah. Tomorrow?" I nod and embrace Luke in a hug.

Luke walks over to my DVD collection and picks out a few. "How 'bout we watch a bit of orange is the new black?" he say excitedly. "Ok." I say and put the DVD in the DVD player. I go and sit next to Luke and we cuddle as we watch.

Before I know it it's about seven O'clock and my mum yells from the kitchen that dinner is ready. We go downstairs and sit down. As we eat we talk about school and work. Then Luke and I go back to my room and continue watching OITNB.

_________

The next morning I wake up to see that Luke and I have fallen asleep in each others arms. I lie there and pretty much watch Luke while he's sleeping until he wakes up. "Good morning boo." I say. He smiles, still half asleep.

We get up and get ready for the day even though it's already 11 o'clock.
Luke gets a text from his mum asking him to be home for lunch so we decide now is the time to tell Ann Marie about us.

"Good morning boys!" My mum says cheerfully as we walk into the lounge room. We both smile softly. "Hey mum we have something we need to tell you." She looks at us both strangely.
We all sit down.

I start talking. "So, Mum, you remember how I came out as bisexual to you last year? Well since then I have been doing a lot of thinking and I have come to the conclusion that... I am fully gay. I know that this may be a bit  weird but I needed to tell you because well... Luke and I are going out. We feel an incredibly strong connection and it just feels so right."

Mum takes a second to process this before replying. "Ok. I wasn't expecting this but I'm alright with it. Now Luke if your mother wants you home before lunchtime you should probably go now."
I didn't expect mum to be so chill to be to be honest but I'm glad that she is.

Hey guys I hope you like this.
Stay rad, Billie. Xx