Free! Scenarios~

By NekoM_

As the title says, this is a book about scenarios (boyfriend ones mostly) of the anime Free! and also one sho... More

How You Met
Next Encounter
When You Guys Hang Out
When You Realize You Have Feelings For Him
When He Realizes He Has Feelings For You
When He Asks You Out
First Date (Fail)
First Kiss
When You Touch Their Charm Point
When He's Jealous
You Saw Him in a Maid Outfit
When You're Jealous
He 'Accidentally' Touches Your Oppais
He Sees You in a Maid Outfit
When Someone Harasses You
Strong Feelings - Makoto One Shot
Warmth of a Scarf, Warmth of Your Heart - Rei One Shot
When They Cheat on You(?)
When You Fight
When It's Your Time of the Month
When They Meet Your Parents
When You Turn Into a Boy
When He Gives You a Makeover
When You Give Him a Makeover
If Their Best Friend Confesses to You (Pt 1)
If Their Best Friend Confesses to You (Pt 2)
When You Saw Them Changing
When They Saw You Changing
Free! x OHHC Crossover + Sousuke
If They're Drunk
No Matter What - Rin One Shot
When You Swapped Genders
When Someone Got You Wet
When You Cosplay As Them
They Saw You Crying
They Saw You in a Bikini
If They Wore a Mankini + Kisumi w/ Author-chan
They Kabe-don You
The Little Merman Pt 1- Haru One Shot/Special
The Little Merman Pt 2 - Haru One shot/Special
They Play Pokemon Go
Author's Note ♡

If They Were Your Waiter

8.2K 215 72
By NekoM_

This chappie is gonna be shorter and a little different; you are gonna have THREE OR LESS dialogues, the rest is all just narration and dialogues of the boys~ ^^ And, the situation is that this is your first time meeting each other~

Also, special news at the end for those Haikyuu fans~ >w< *crow noises*

-------------------------------------------------------

~Haruka~

"Welcome to IwaSame cafe... I'm Nanase Haruka..." The boy with straight black hair and ocean blue orbs greeted you in a monotone voice. You stood there for a moment until you suggested him to show him your table.

He handed you a menu and waited in silence. When you got your order ready, you looked up to him. Haru was looking outside the window.

"Excuse me..." You politely said.

He averted his gaze to you. "Ocean..."

"What?"

"Hm? Mackerel? Got it. Be right back."

That wasn't even your order. You tried to correct him, but he was already out of sight. Minutes after, he came back with a plate of a freshly cooked mackerel with A+ presentation. You forgave him for that, for it looked really delicious, and it did, once you put a slice of it in your mouth.

As you were eating, the dolphin could not resist to come closer to your face, smelling the scent of the fish that was all over your face. Your face turned red as you leaned back a bit. You tilted your head in confusion. "You better should finish your mackerel," he warned and went back to his business. A shiver went down your spine.

At the end, you paid for your food and proceeded to exit the cafe. The waiter, Haru, rushed to open the door for you. "P-Please... come again." He held a shy expression, not making contact at your eyes.

You nodded with a grin and left.

~Makoto~

"Welcome to IwaSame cafe! My name is Tachibana Makoto. Please, let me show you your seat," Makoto said with a cheerful face as he led you to your table. He set down the menu and waited patiently for your order.

Once you told him so, he jot down it in a tiny green notepad. "You want our special Iwa-(favorite drink)? Mhm, that's my favorite drink too! I'll be right back with your order."

Your drink is served in front of you, along with a side of biscuits. He laid a fresh set of (favorite color) napkins with cute patterns printed on it and a bendy straw. You dipped the straw in the drink and sipped, letting out a sound of satisfaction.

"I'm glad you liked it." He sent you a gleeful smile. "Ah--" He noticed that some of your hair strands were touching the liquid, and so he tucked them behind your ear. "I don't want the hair of someone pretty as yours get ruined because of our drink, hehe." Both of your cheeks turned pink.

You finished your drink. You left money on the table. Makoto rushed to the door and opened it for you. "Thank you for visiting IwaSame cafe!" As his lips curved slightly, he shyly scratched the back of his head. "U-Um, Is it okay if I ask for your name?"

Your eyes grew. "I'm (Y/F/N)."

"(Y/F/N)? That's a pretty name! (Y-Y/L/N)-san, if you want to, you are very welcome to come back to our cafe again. I'll be looking forward to meet you again and hoping to get to know you if that's okay with you."

You smiled and nodded before taking off.

~Rin~

"Welcome to the IwaSame cafe. I'm Matsuoka Rin. Let me show you to your table," the man with freakishly sharp teeth welcomed you and ushered you to your spot. He lent you a menu and prepared his notepad.

You ordered (favorite drink), and it was the first one listed, so yay for not letting yourself go through a thousand drinks and foods trying to guess which one you would enjoy. He jotted down your order. "One (favorite drink), got it."

He came back to you not so long after, serving your drink, laying down some napkins as well. "Enjoy," he plainly said.

"Oi, are you really that sloppy?" Rin questioned in the middle of you quenching your thirst. "You got it all over your mouth." He took a napkin and wiped your face. "Couldn't you act less like a child?"

Your cheeks turned pink. You apologized in a shy manner, and it made him blush too.

After you were satisfied with replenishing your thirst, you stood up and left money on the table. Rin opened the door wide for you. "Thanks for stopping by at IwaSame cafe." He scratched the back of his head, looking away, face hinting a tint of red. "You better come back next time..."

You grinned and nodded. "Of course, Matsuoka-san!" With that, you skipped away.

"She remembered my name... dang."

~Nagisa~

 "Woah! A pretty girl!!" A cheerful blond haired boy skipped towards you. "WELCOME~ TO THE IWASAME CAFE! My name is Hazuki Nagisa. Please let me show you your seat~"

He guided you to a table and handed you a menu. "I recommend that you get the IwaChoco Drink, or the Iwatobi Penguin-shaped omelette, or the Iwa-strawberry cheesecake! Uwaah~ there are so much sweet foods and drinks to pick!"

You went for (favorite cooked food) instead. He puffed his cheeks and scribbled down your order, jolting back to the kitchen.

He came back a couple of minutes later with your order. He set it down clumsily, almost spilling it on you. "Oops~ sorry about that! Enjoy your (favorite cooked food)!"

"Oh, wait--" Nagisa said before deciding to leave, "the food is hot!" He grabbed your utensil and scooped a piece, blew it enough and fed you. "Aaah~"

You blushed and accepted it. "T-Thank you..."

When you finished your meal, you brought out your purse and paid for it. The energetic penguin skipped towards you merrily and helped you open the door. "Thank you for eating at IwaSame cafe~! Oh, I almost forgot--what was your name?"

"Im (Y/F/N)," you politely said, bowing.

"Then, (Y/N)-chan, you should come by our cafe more often! I really want to see you again, okay? Bye bye!" He waved his hand as you trailed off.

~Rei~

"Welcome to the IwaSame cafe. I am Ryugazaki Rei. Please allow me to guide you to a table," Rei formally greeted to you, bowing politely. He gestured you to your seat, pushing the chair for you as you sat down. He gave you a menu.

Just about when you were going to order something sweet, he interrupted you, suggesting, "How about ordering something from the healthy section of the menu. Instead of choosing a drink with artificial food coloring, you should get natural shakes, such as these." He ran his finger down a list.

You knew that he would probably complain if you ordered something else, and so you gave in and ordered a (favorite fruit) shake.

"Well decision." He took the menu from your hands and went to the kitchen.

A couple of minutes later, he rushed back to you with your order. He set down your drink carefully and some napkins with a printed pattern of cute (favorite animal). You thanked the butterfly and drank your shake.

"Did you know," Rei began, "that (favorite fruit) is actually a pretty good source of vitamins that contains a great impact on the human body?" By the sound, you can tell that he was standing right behind you. He leaned down just so that your faces are inches apart. He then started giving you a theory about that fruit, getting fascinated and entertained by himself. You found that kind of funny.

Once you drank all of your shake, you paid your drink and headed out to the door. Rei speed-walked quickly to hold the door for you. "Thank you very much for visiting our cafe. I will be looking forward to see you again--what was your name?"

"My name is (Y/F/N)," you answered.

"Ah, that is a beautiful name that I can remember. Have a nice day, (Y/L/N)-san."

You bowed to each other and parted ways.

-------------------------------------------------------

Alright! Glad that you are able to stick until the end! ^^ As for the special news, I will be starting a Haikyuu fanfiction on Saturday!! Sunday for  others('∀`). And it's no ordinary Haikyuu fic, its going to be a Tsukishima x Reader x Yamaguchi story, so definitely look out for it! The title is going to be called Eien no Flight (Endless Flight). Will I give the synopsis? Let me know in the comments if you want and I will include part of it in the middle of the week.

|| Next Chapter: SCENARIO: When You Fight

IMPORTANT NOTE: Okay, this would probably be the last scenario I will write with angst and negative drama and stuff, because I don't really like writing these stuff. I try to keep this book at a positive and fun level. So, if you have any suggestions that does not fall in the similar category, please to tell me and I would be more than happy to write about it. ><

Ja ne minna-san~! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 231 35
[reader] goes into the anime Free! for all 3 seasons as Makoto Tachibana's older twin. Their childhood friends who most were separated as kids come b...
123K 3.8K 17
While exploring Iwatobi High School, you're suddenly offered a spot on their renewed swim team to train and compete in events. What could be more per...
212K 4.3K 21
A bundle of different genres of Free! Iwatobi Swim Club oneshots between you and the lovely male characters. ♡ -- © Hiroko Utsumi for the characters...
16K 348 60
Noah is an aussie college girl who travels to Tokyo for a year abroad. There she meets some wonderful japanese swimmers who will encourage her to ret...