Sakura's Adventure Book: 1 In...

By Lovetheworld247

The moment you've all been waiting for!!! First, you get to travel into the anime world...YES!!! Then you get... More

Info DO NOT READ UNLESS WATCHED INUYASHA
A normal life to a weird one!
I'm in anime!?
It's not a Dream!!!
Unleash the demon
Sakura's new power
Related...
Authors Notes
Short story: Tokyo trip!!!
I meet my uncle
Imprisoned in his lair
Imprisoned in his lair PART 2!!!
CLUES!?
AMNESIA!?
It's not over
Greetings!
A Bargain
My will to fight!
Sleep Over
Sleep over disaster!!!
Well lookie here!
I am Stronger!
The final Battle!
Little after bits and preview ^.^

Half demon? Or not?

1.2K 55 6
By Lovetheworld247

Chapter 5

(Half Demon, or not??)

Tiffany's POV

My heart skipped a beat. For a moment I stood there frozen, then I looked around me. Processing at what I had just done, my bloody clawed hands, the huge Tetsuaiga in my grasp, and the tentacles on the ground -still jerking as if it was alive-.

I realized that I could hold the Tetsuaiga, but then I felt the pain. I released it as my hand felt like it was burning on fire.

"Owch!" I yelped.

Inuyasha grunted and I turned around to face him. I then remembered something and bowed apologetically at Inuyasha.

"I'm so very sorry that I grabbed your neck earlier," I said.

He stared at me then shook his head.

"This is really not the time to be apologizing for such thing." He stated.

I looked at him confused. "But if I didn't apologize now, then I would've forgotten later..."

He smiled,

(Inuyasha never smiles!!??)

"Ha, ok well then I accept your apology."

I sigh in relief and then hear fast footsteps coming are way.

"Inuyasha! Saki!" Kagome yelled in the distance.

There appeared Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, and Kirara, breathing heavily from the run.

I laughed. "You guys can call me Sakura now, I don't mind." I said cheerfully.

Miroku came up and grabbed my hands, "Alright then! From now on will call you Sakura."

He smiled as I felt him rub my butt. I punched him in the face and he went flying into a tree.

"Pervert" I muttered as I dust the dirt off my clothes.

"What happened here?" Kagome said as she helped Inuyaha up on his feet.

"We killed a demon" I said automatically.

Inuyasha snorted. "More like she did! I didn't even get five seconds until I was knocked out by the stupid beast!"

Everybody stared at me, then at the Tetsuaiga struck down into the ground beside me. "You used the Tetsuaiga to defeat the demon?" Sango said, her mouth open in a big O shape.

I suddenly realized what this meant. It meant that I was half demon...but wait a minute?

I looked up to face the group.

"I could only use it in fighting, but when I was done it rejected me like as if I was a full demon!" I said.

"How could that be?" Kagome pondered questionably.

I shrugged and showed them my hands. "Look I have claws! I slashed the tentacles on the demon with these." I said.

They nodded,

"That's not all, you also have ears too!" Shippo pointed out.

I gasped and touched my head. Sure enough I felt dog ears twitching from the touch of my fingertips.

"Cool! When did I get these?"

They shrugged

"Who knows, in the last incident with Inuyasha, we saw for the first time your ears and claws appear. Even your eyes that are red and glowing now as we speak. But we don't know for sure when you started having these symptoms." Miroku said in a serious tone, though I couldn't take him seriously for his cheek was reddened by my punch.

I smirked and tried again to grab the Tetsuaiga. I felt pain and electricity go up and down my body and I released it with a gasp.
I snarled, seeing my eyes glow red by looking at the blade.

I turned to face everybody. "It's rejecting me! Like as if I am a demon!" I cried out.

I circled around to face Kagome and Inuyasha. I was about to say something when I realized they were becoming blurry to my eyes. I didn't know what was going on but I could still see the expression on their faces. Whatever they saw, they were both horrified. They both disappeared, out of my sight.

My eyes were filled in blackness and then I felt hands shaking my shoulders.

"Tiffany! Tiffany PLEASE WAKE UP!!!"

"....Dad?" I mumbled as I slowly opened my eyes. From there I saw Mom, Dad, and Jerry, looking at me anxiously. I looked around. I was back in my room... I turned to the side and glanced at my alarm clock.

"WOAH! FIVE O'CLOCK!!! I exclaimed as I jumped out of bed and fell to the floor. "Ow" I groaned as I rubbed my aching side.

"Tiffany? What happened." I heard my mother expressed. I glanced up to stare at my family.

"Huh?" I said.

"You were asleep for a while and I called you for lunch and.....a-and you were in this weird b-blue bubble!" My brother cried out and hugged me tightly. I felt him hiccup and cry softly on my shoulder. I embraced him, patting him gently on the back.

My parents furrowed their brows at me. "We could barely get to you, it was like some kind of shield preventing us to even touch you. Then later it slowly diminished and then that's when I tried to wake you up." My dad said.

My brother glanced up to look at me. "What happened Sis, were you abducted by aliens!?"

I had to laugh. "No. I wasn't, but if I told you where I was, I don't think you would believe me." I responded seriously.

From the look on their faces, you could tell that they could believe almost anything at the moment.

"Sweety, we just saw you in A FREAKY WEIRD BUBBLE!!! I think whatever you tell us, we will believe!" My mother said wide eyed.

I sigh and released my brother so that he could rejoin with his parents while I explained.

I described in full detail all of the events starting on the day when we were eating dinner. I saw the expression on their faces trying to get what I was saying.

I told them about the museum incident and my mother gasped,

"How dare you sleep when your supposed to be watching the movie!" My mother said angrily.

I rolled my eyes.

I then explained when I found all the characters in Inuyasha and how I was a human, turned into a half demon and then into a full one.
(I also had to explain to them what the show 'Inuyasha' was too!)
They listened carefully and when I was done, they looked like they could hardly believe it, but nonetheless they didn't ask any questions.

"Tonight I'm going back and I'm going to help and find answers to my questions of what happened." I confirmed. They looked at me as if I was a lunatic.

"What! Are you crazy? No way are you gonna give me a heart attack again!" My mother said sternly.

I pleaded with my mom, telling her that if I did do this, then I wouldn't have to go back.

My father stared at me and sighed in frustration. "Let her do it honey, or else I won't have any piece of mind until it's over!"

I hugged my dad. "Thank you" I whispered to him. He returned the hug.

"For now, why don't you go and eat, you must be hungry." For a moment I was shocked then felt my stomach growl. I was VERY hungry.

I laughed and headed downstairs to eat.

Kagome's POV

I cried out to the group to follow and they didn't think twice about it. I ran at full speed and called out their names "Inuyasha! Saki!"

When we finally reached them I see Saki smiling.

"Call me Sakura!" She said. I sighed in relief, I was really worried.

I saw that Saki was back in that same form when she attacked Inuyasha. I also saw the Tetsuaiga at her side.

"I could only use it in fighting, but now it's rejecting me as if I am a full demon!" She exclaimed.

To prove her point she tried to grab it. It then glowed and she gasped as she peeled away her hand, revealing scorch marks from the sword.

"How could that be?" I questioned.

Sure enough when Saki...I mean Sakura arrived, she looked like any other normal girl, but then when she attacked Inuyasha, she was a half demon, but how could she all of a sudden be a full fledged demon...it just wasn't possible!

As I helped Inuyasha back up, Sakura turned to face us. To my horror she was glowing and I saw cherry blossom petals surrounding her. She saw my expression.

She tried opening her mouth but before she could let out even a sound, she disintegrated into the petals and floated away off into the sky.

I cried out to her.

"She also has a family that is worried about her."

I turned around and saw Lady Kaede. She could see my worried expression and she smiled.

"Don't worry child, just like you have the entrance to our world from the well, so does Sakura when she sleeps. She will come back."

I smiled and nodded in thanks.

"Kagome would you please stop clutching me so tightly, your gonna crush me!" I heard Inuyasha exclaim.

I suddenly realized I was hugging him to tightly. It's because I was so worried about Sakura. I blushed, releasing him. He fell to the ground.
"Ow! You could've released me more gently!" He muttered.

I glared. "First you asked me to release you and now you're telling me you want me to help you!? Make up your mind!!!" I fumed.

"I didn't ask you to help me in the first place!" growled Inuyasha.

"Well then maybe you should've been more cautious when you approached the stupid demon!" I yelled.

"You shouldn't of been so worried about us and besides your the one who decided to help me up!" He yelled back.

"SIT!!!" I cried out in frustration.

I felt him hit the ground and yelp.

I stomped off and felt the others cringe away from me.

He could've just said thank you. I thought angrily.

The group sigh and Shippo muttered.

"You deserved that Inuyasha..."

"Don't you dare Shippo! Not a word"

Inuyasha snarled.

**********************************

Authors notes

HIIIIII!!!! Hoped you all liked! Plz comment, vote and follow if you already haven't ;) hope this made your day...and see ya :D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.9K 62
Sesshomaru finally lets go of his hatred towards humans and in doing so unlocks a deep and ancient magic that surrounded Inuyasha. Hidden from the de...
56.3K 1.6K 35
Chiyomaru is Inuyasha's younger twin sister, a mortal girl who's demonic powers were taken from her in the womb by Inuyasha. Only powers that remaine...
48.7K 898 37
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha wasn't getting along since their father passed away. Until, something weird happened. Totosai told Inuyasha and Sesshomaru th...
8.2K 385 22
•UNDER EDITING & BEING REWRITTEN• •InuYasha Fanfiction• •Inuyasha x Reader x Sesshomaru• •Description• You are a female cat demon who loves her freed...