His Omega (Boyxboy)

By Lonesome_Fire

Ezra has never had it easy. Having his own parents send him away, he wasn't sure how to feel about that, but... More

CHAPTER 1 : A Wolf? No Way.
CHAPTER 2 : Caught
CHAPTER 3 : Butterflies And Shock Waves
CHAPTER 4 : Lunch Time Revelation
CHAPTER 5 : Fast Feelings /Problems
CHAPTER 6 : Dissappear/ Woof-woof
CHAPTER 7 : Strange Dreams
CHAPTER 8 : The Full Awakening
CHAPTER 9 : Denial And Sobbing
CHAPTER 10 : One Confession And A Kiss
PART 2
CHAPTER 1 : My Omega
CHAPTER 2 : Cody
CHAPTER 3 : Anger
CHAPTER 4 : Pups
CHAPTER 5 : Werewolf 101 /Grandma?
CHAPTER 6 : Darkness
CHAPTER 7 : Who's The Real Enemy?
CHAPTER 8 : Together
CHAPTER 9 : Mark Me
CHAPTER 10 : Three Month Deadline
CHAPTER 11 : Possibilities
CHAPTER 12 : So, It's True?
CHAPTER 13 : Maybe I Should Go

CHAPTER 11 : Accepting Me

12.9K 729 22
By Lonesome_Fire

Ezra

"And then there was a spider, it was huge, like really really huge, I screamed and my dad came flying into the kitchen with me on the counter. I couldn't stop screaming, it was so creepy. " I laughed at Cody, his face was a picture of exaggeration and it was adorable, the way his eyes had widened and how he leaned closer with every word he emphasised." Ezra! "he threw his hands into the air with a pout," this is serious, spiders can kill! "His eyes were wide and serious as he grabbed onto my bicep. I tried to control my laughter and nodded in agreement

"I believe you, I do." I reassured and he gave a huff.

"You better, you could save lives with this information, don't say I didn't warn you. "He humphed and got off the bed, I caught a small smile on his face as he walked over to his door.

"What are you doing?" I asked suspiciously as he bent down to his key hole to peak into it. He stood up at my question and pressed his back to his door.

"Shhh! They are listening! "My brows furrowed as I got off the bed and walking towards his bed.

"Who is?" His eyes were wide as he motioned for me to look through the key hole. I did and saw nothing.

"The pirate ninja's they want to keep me from food, they always do. "he pouted and I smiled while shaking my head, he was honestly the cutest thing ever." And I want popcorn. "He sighed and held his chest.

"Will you help me?" He reached for my hand and I gladly grabbed onto his smaller, much softer one.

"Let's kick some pirate ninja butt, "I said playing along and he giggled with a nod. He opened the door and peaked out, looking both left and right. He motioned for me to follow while tugging at my arm. I chuckled and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Shh," he said and began tip toeing across the hall and down the stairs. He gave a sigh of relief once we were at the bottom, he wiped at invisible sweat and gqve a triumphant grin. "I did it!" He cheered and I raised a brow. "I mean...we?" I laughed and shook my head, throwing my arm over his shoulder. He beamed and snuggled into my side and leading me to the kitchen just as the door banged open. Cody groaned and hit his head with his palm. "They are here." He grumbled.

"Who is? "I asked seeing the frown on Cody's face deepen.

"Them." He said it with so much bitterness I only wondered what they have ever done to make him so bitter towards them. Cody pushed me onto the seat, "just ignore them, please?" I gave a nod and lifted my hand to run it through his hair, he leaned into my hand with a small smile.

"You are very playful, Cody, "I commented referring to his whole pirate ninja thing. He giggled, covering his mouth before stepping away and going around the counter to get to the cabinet where they kept their snacks.

"Not always," he said with a blush.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the weakling of the year. "I turned in my chair at the sparky voice behind me. Three tall boys stood at the entrance with a single girl who clung to the middle guy. I looked over at Cody who bowed his head, it reminded me of the similar pose a dog makes in submission." Whose your little friend, Omega. "I noticed how the boy sniffed in my direction and my brows furrowed, he scowled after." Really? A human? How inferior could you get, Cody," he taunted and I felt my blood boil.

"Who the hell do you think you are? "I asked him calmly but angrily." What gives you the right to treat Cody like that? "I asked him and his scowl deepened.

"What gives you the right to ask questions? You don't know me, or us, you have no idea how badly I can hurt you with one punch." He threatened stepping up to me in a show of dominance which really pissed me off. He raised his fist threateningly and I was surprised at the sound of a low, threatening growl. I turned to see Cody, he was red and his eyes blazed with fury.

"Don't you dare touch him or even think to speak to him like that ever again, so you understand me, France? I will kick your ass all the way to Mars and back, you ass. "My eyebrows flew high in shock, I could never imagine him dishing out a threat with so much seriousness. I turned to France who was red in the face.

"You forget your place, Omega, you will not speak to someone above you like that without punishment." His eyes narrowed.

"My father will have a different view on that. "Cody said while walking over to me and then he grabbed onto my hand gently and pulled me passed them. He lead me outside where it was filled with a lot of people and I mean a lot of people. I stopped and so did he.

"Why did he call you an Omega?" I asked him confused and he paled. He let go of my hand and fiddled with his fingers.

"Um..I... We... "He was beginning to panic. He took deep breaths and crouched down and then I was beginning to panic. I crouched and touched his shoulder, hoping he'd relax." I don't want you to hate me. "He looked up at me with bright, tear filled eyes." I don't want to scare you away. "He whispered and I opened my mouth, hoping to reassure him when suddenly, the ground shook.

I looked up at the woods and it seemed as though a piece of land had erected from the ground, forming a cave and a woman emerged. Aunt Mia. I stood then, my fists clenching into fists. She walked over, the piece of land shifting back into the ground, looking as though nothing had happened. I then noticed her hair, there was a single white strip of hair down the left side of her hair, as soon as I saw it, it disappeared, blending into her dark hair. Her forest green eyes were locked onto mine.

"Aunt Mia, "I said, more in relief that frustration, honestly, as much as I hated how she disappeared, I was relieved to see she was ok." Where have you been!?" I threw my hands into the air. She blinked at me and I turned to look at Cody as he calmed and stood. Hesitantly he grabbed onto my hand and I squeezed reassuringly.

You have to begin your training. I gapped at her, she hadn't opened her mouth, or said anything out loud but, I heard her voice, in my mind as clear as day.

"What? "I whispered my question and she didn't move, simply blinked at me before shifting her gaze over to Cody. I looked to him and he flushed before shaking his head.

You have so much to learn, Ezra. Cody will come with us. I looked over at Cody who looked up at me, his hand tightening in mine.

"Will you tell me everything I want to know. "I asked her without turning to her, instead I looked to Cody because the question was directed to him as well. He gave a nod, blinking away his tears rapidly." Please don't cry. " He tried for a smile before looking down and trailing his hand up and down my arm.

Everything that didn't make sense before, will now.

--------------

Aunt Mia lead us deeper into the woods. Cody was beside me, humming to himself. He looked peaceful, content but there was worry in his eyes as he glanced at me from time to time. I could only wonder what put him so on edge, what made him so worried and scared. It had even me on edge, it had me questioning even myself.

We continued in silence and I wrapped an arm around Cody's shoulder, pulling him close becaue, honestly, he was my anchor, he made me feel stronger and more in control, his presence alone put me at ease, it calmed me and it was honestly the best feeling in the world to feel him beside me, close to me. He sighed and snuggled into me, his hand fisting my shirt.

We are here. Aunt Mia said into my mind. Could Cody hear her too, or had it just been me? I looked around to see the beautiful river which flowed below the small cliff we stood on. I admired the scenery, the need to draw it had be twirling my fingers. I looked to my aunt who turned to me without a smile or emotion. I wondered why she didn't say anything.

"I'm beyond the territory. "Cody mumbled to himself with a shiver."I wish you'd picked a closer spot." he whispered.

"Mia, what are we doing here. " I watched as her body shimmered before she turned to dust in a blink of an eye. My mouth parted as I stared. Small particles of shimmering dusky hovered before swirling around and gliding across the river and back before suddenly she was back but this time, her bow and arrows were in hand and she had on white shorts and a black crop top. "The hell?" I whispered and she laughed.

"My dear, nephew, still you question your sanity or am I wrong to assume you have yet to accept the nature of your being? "she spoke differently, it sounded almost ancient. There was a bright twinkle in her eyes as she smiled. I only blinked and she laughed while setting her bow and her arrows down on the ground.

"You have many questions, I trust, but you have trouble grasping which mean most to you. "She said and walked over to me. I stayed silent even as Cody pulled away from me to stand to the side. She studied me for a moment." before we can do anything, you must learn the truth and accept who you are. " She turned and looked to Cody." As well as the true nature of the feeling you hold for this boy. " I looked over to Cody who smiled.

"Where to begin." She mumbled and walked around me. She stood behind me and I chose to stay silent, the more she kept talking, the better. Her hand was outstretched before me and she waved it. The air shimmered as a screen appeared out if thin air, it looked fluffy like a cloud.

"The dreams, you must understand that those are not dreams, those are memories, those which were most significant to you, to your heritage. "She explained and the first dream of had of myself as a baby amd a woman coming to visit me showed. I stepped closer for a look." That day, was the day I first came to visit you. I wanted to make sure that you were ok and to see for myself if it was true. "I turned to look at her, her gaze was curious, studying my reaction.

"What was true?"

"That my sister gave birth to a Caster baby, something she was not. "my brows furrowed.

"I don't follow." She smiled gently.

"Your mother, my sister... She was not like us, she was born human and nothing more, she was mever given the gift in which my family has. It made her bitter. " My gaze fell to the ground at the information." Once she found out about the possibility of you being a Caster, she wanted to stop it. She put a block in your mind. "

"But why?"

"A Caster is only what they are because of their memory, the memory of the first time you did magic on your own, unknowingly, it's what makes us who we are, makes us stronger. She hopped by making you forget, it would keep you from being who you really are simply because you wouldn't remember ever do in anything extraordinary. "

"So, that's why she hated me? Because, I became the very thing she was robbed of?"

"Yes...and that your gay. "I nodded in agreement the information sinking in, regretfully. I sighed as another image flickered, the day my entire body caught fire." All Caster's are masters of the elements but, some much stronger than others. The first magic we release will almost always be an element. Mine was water. "She smiled at me gently." also, Ezra, you should know. "She paused."The man you believed to be your father...he is not your father."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 72.7K 34
After two years of being ruthlessly bullied, Bellamy's parents decided it would be a good idea to pluck the boy from his school and throw him into a...
114 15 13
Yuan and his family always moved place to place since his father is an archeologist. How hated the fact he didn't experience what normal child life...
58.8K 3.7K 14
Second book in the Omega series. The story continues for Ezra, Cody, Troye and William. Ezra, recently discovered Caster is on a quest to finding o...
37.9K 2.4K 39
An angry senior grieving the absence of a best friend navigates a blended family and finds hope in first love. Kareena hates everything. Freya is lo...