Full House- A Lilo Family Sto...

By Throughthedark97

Follow the lives of Louis and Liam Paylinson and their three kids as they navigate through both hard times an... More

Meet The Paylinsons
Everything Will Be Okay
I Won't Hurt You
Requests
Changes
Do You Hate Me?
You Don't Have To Be Embarrassed
Please Zayn?
What Do We Do?
Prompts?
I Can't Be Gay
Protective
Joy and Love
Stand Up
Relax Louis
"Stay Wif Zee"
Let's Get Married
You're Not The Only One
IMPORTANT
He'll Be Okay
I Don't Know About This
Because I Love Him
You Talk To Him
Question (I need help)
Zayn, Why?
Zayn, Why? Part 2
Happy Birthday
I Love You (SMUT)
You Did What?!
Burden
Where'd You Hear That?!
The Kids Are Gone (SMUT)
I'm Still The Same
Stressed And Ignored
We're Here For You
HARRY GET OUT! (SMUT)
Please Comment
Another Question
We Fight, We Make Up
The Boy Who Cried Injured
Role Reversal
It Hurts
Complications
I'm Leaving
Friends and Answers
Kiss You
Lessons and Care
It's Not Funny
Closure
Luke
Misunderstanding
Hidden Issue
It Gets Bett...Worse
Facing The Problem
Reality Sucks
Learn To Love Again
Just The Beginning
Looking Forward
Full House Extra 1
Full House Extra 2
Full House Extra 3
Wattys 2016

We're Alone

10.3K 300 59
By Throughthedark97

This is going to be short, I'm tired.

Louis and Liam haven't had a date night since before Harry came along so it's been a long time. Zayn noticed that his dads had been super stressed lately so he and Marcel offered to watch the boys for the night. They were hesitant because Harry didn't do well when both his fathers were gone but Zayn assured them it'd be fine. Louis ended up deciding that they would only leave once Harry was in bed so he tucked him in and kissed him goodnight at around 8 pm. After he was sure he was asleep he said goodbye to Marcel, Zayn, and Niall and left with Liam.

"Where are we going?" Liam knew Louis hated feeling like he was getting old and he thought romantic dinners were old people activities so he planned a fun filled, exciting night for them.

"Well I thought we could go bowling then maybe a round of go karting."

"Liam have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"A few times." He joked. An hour later and Liam had lost three consecutive bowling rounds and they were now on their way to go karting.

"Niall you have to put clothes on!" Zayn and Marcel had just given him a bath and he ran away before they could dress him.

"Noooooo Nakwed!" Niall continued to run until Zayn finally caught him and was able to put a nappy on him.

"Come on bug it's time for bed." He handed him his stuffed bunny and put a dummy in his mouth before carrying him up to his room and placing him in his crib. They both kissed him goodnight and left the room. There was still about an hour before Liam and Louis were due to be home so Marcel and Zayn went to his room. As soon as they closed the door Zayn attached his lips to Marcel's and pushed him back on the bed, climbing on top of him.

"We're alone" Marcel smirked and grabbed Zayn's shirt, pulling it off as Zayn did the same to Marcel.  Zayn attached his lips to Marcel's neck and began to undo his pants when he heard "WE'RE HOME!"

"Shit shit shit! Quick Marcel but your shirt back on." They both quickly put their shirts back on and fixed their hair before walking into Niall's room, they turned around and walked out just as Liam and Louis got upstairs to make it look like they had just put Niall to bed.

"Thank you so much boys, we needed that date night."

"No problem, they were great."

"Yeah it was easy dad. We could do this once a month for you."

"Really? You guys are amazing. Anyway goodnight boys, you know the rules, Marcel sleeps on the couch."

"We know Papa. Goodnight."

Zayn and Marcel got away with their little make out session...this time.

Sorry it's short but I'm super exhausted, anyway comment prompts or if you want to see a continuation of any of the previous prompts let me know <3 I'll try to update tomorrow but I doubt it because I'm most likely going to be gone all day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161 21 9
It's complicated
104K 3.1K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...
126 10 9
A story about growing up, self expression, and love.