Pale Aura k.q [Discontinued f...

By blckstabbath

"When I'm lying in my bed I think about life and I think about death and neither one particularly appeals to... More

Pale Aura (Kellin Quinn)
Sex, Scars, and Kellin.
More Sex, Antidepressants, More Kellin, and Pregnancy?
Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, and Four New Uncles
Will I Break Up Sleeping with Sirens?
Kellic, Panic, and Cheating
Disasterology
Vic, Drinking, and Perfect Sunsets
Bottles and Misstress.
Wakey, Wakey.
Small Bump, Big Fued
The Secret Lie
It All Comes Down To This
What Did I Do?
The Call
They Say Love Is Forever, Your Forver Is All I Need.
Your Forever Is Enough. Is My Forever Not Enough?
Breaking Down The Walls
Ok, guise
The Memories Roll Back
The Frat House
Hey, Hey, Hey!!!!
Sometimes, It's Better To Be Left In The Dark
The Awkwardness That Comes Within. I Feel Like A Whore.
Roger Rabbit's Meaningful Lyrics
A Promise For Death
The Eyes Hold The Truth
The Mess I Made
An Open Book
One Million Branches And She Hates Everyone
Squidgy
Give In Or Give Out?
Southern Constellations
The Depths
Don't Let Me Go, Please
Currents Convulsive
Twas The Minute Before Christmas, Everythng Fell Togehter Pt.1
∆n ∆uthors Note
Π Not an update, but an update in a way Π
Goodbye....for now

Change Of Heart

491 8 1
By blckstabbath

GUISE IN ADVANCE, DO NOT KILL ME.  READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM VVVVVV AGAIN DO NOT MURDER ME!!!! :0

Recap:

Ava looked at me.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." i replied.

"Who did you lose you virginity to?"

Kellin looked at me with wide eyes. If only he knew, he would be pissed. I looked at Vic and he shrugged.

“Do I have too?” I looked at Hannah. She was fiddling with her thumbs when she met my eyes, they automatically dart back down.

“Well, let me think, yes. It’s called truth or dare. I asked you and you said truth and your truth is who did you lose your virginity to?” I gulped and looked at Kellin. God. I hate this. Everyone had their eyes on me. Hell. Even Vic had his eyes on me. “Well, who?” Ava screams at me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

“Vic.” As soon as the words left my mouth I regret it. Kellin looks at me and then Vic and walks away.

“Kellin!” Ava laughs and now, this is really like high school. I lounge across the fire and dive head first into Ava where my fist came in contact with her nose. I punch her repeatedly over and over. Justin lifts me off of her and I give her a finally kick. I run to chase after Kellin. I see him. I see him making his way through the house.

“Kellin!” he doesn’t even look back. I catch up to him and grab his arm. “Kellin wait!” he turns back to me, eyes red, tears in his eyes.

“What Megan.” He snaps. “What can you possibly want? You want to embarrass me more? What else did you and Vic do? It’s like I think I know you, but in reality, I don’t. Megan I-I-I can’t keep doing this. Pretending to think I know you but I don’t!”

“But if you let me-”

“NO! Megan I’m tired of your pathetic excuses.” He yells.

“Kellin.” I have tears in my eyes now. Was he really breaking up with me? “Kellin. Please. Let me explain.”

“NO!” he grabs my wrists and backs me up against the wall. I look in his eyes. They look full of pure venom.

“Daddy, stop!” after my friends left me during my 13th I thought it would be it. I had a good week. Last week, me and Vic went to the park. I hate that he’s four years older than me. But he’s the best friend you could ever had. Now my dad has me pinned against the wall.

“Happy 13th birthday slut.” He hit me across the face thirteen times. And one for good luck. When he was done, I was so dizzy, I blacked out.

The tears come pouring out of my eyes. Before I could make sense, I was shoving him screaming.

“Get away from me dad!” I yelled backing up against the wall. Then a name came out of my mouth. “Vic.” I whispered. Kellin looked at me. He took the engagement ring out of his pocket and threw it at me.

“Goodbye Megan.” I began to sob.

“Kellin!” but he slammed the door. Vic came in and found me.

“Megan I’m,” when he saw me and flipped out. “What did he do?” he snarled.

“He pinned me against the wall, like my dad, he threw the ring at me, we broke up.” Vic cradled me in his arms and rocked me. I cried on the outside. But in the inside, I was on fire. I was dying and I wasn’t able to control my emotions. On the outside, it was like, I miss Kellin. But on the inside I wanted to kill him. Oh wait, that’s not me speaking. That’s my rage. I’m broken. Torn. I’ve tried to explain. But he won’t listen and it hurts me that this is how we would end. What about Audry?

“Come on. Let’s finish the game. It’ll get your minds off things.” I nodded and followed Vic back outside. Ava had gone to god knows where and no one mentioned me and Kellin. This time, Justin started off. But I wasn’t paying attention about their stupid dares. I was looking dumbfound at my phone because I gotta a text from a long time no see friend.

Andy: heard what happened between you and Kellin. Be there in five minutes. We need to talk.

Meg: ok, but what makes you think you can just pop back in my life. After Vic and I broke up, you never returned.

Andy: I’ll explain, I’m here now

Meg: that’s not five minutes

Andy: ;)

I get up without saying a word and no one says a word to me. outside is a black car and in it blasting music is Andy Biersack.

Great.

I get in and he turns up the heat.

“Meg’s,” he kicks back the seat and puts his feet up. “Long time,” he says looking straight ahead. “No see.” He faces me.

“Andy. Long time no see since you left.” I fall back into the seat.

“Yup. About that. since you and Kellin are, you know. I know you’re going to be staying with Vic.”

“Yeah.”

“But I’m staying with Vic also.”

“There’s only one room and it’s been my room unless…..” he raised his eyebrows. “Argh! You creep! I punched him in the arm. “You get the couch!”

“But my clothes get your closet.” He laughed.

“Fine.”

“What’s going on in there anyway?”

“High school get together.” All he says is oh.

“You wanna ditch this place?” he asks. “I’ going to get your mind off of Kellin and we’re going to have fun!”

“Like?”

“Make over.”

Shit.

We drive back to Vic’s house and use the spare key to get in. Andy sits me in a chair and does my hair first. He dyes the end of my hair black and gives me bangs. Once he’s done, I can’t even recognize myself. Next he drives me to get my lip pierced and get back my nose ring. We drove to a bar and had a couple of drinks. On the drive back to Vic’s, I open up.

“It feels good to be able to throw away the innocent girl look. You know? I’m tired of people saying “oh she’s too innocent.” It pisses me off.” Surprisingly, we made it back without being notice drunk. Andy burped.

“Tell me about it.”

“I don’t know what I did to Kellin, but I’m kinda glad we’re broken up.”

Stahp. Your drunk.

……………………. You said stahp.

Snap out of it. You’re in a vulnerable state. Don’t give in

…………………………. Hehehe. You said stahp

God. Srsly stahp

………………………………………HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SAID SRSLY STAHP IT’S SERIOUSLY STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I let out a giggle.

“What’s so funny?” Andy says with a giggle on his lips. We walk in the house and go to my room. We sit on the bed and turn on the TV.

“My mind is arguing with itself, it’s sooooooooooo-” I look at Andy’s face. His beautiful blue eyes. His plush bottom lip, if only my lips were there……………..

Megan NO! STOP! STOP! STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER! NO! NO KISSY Andy NO KISSY!

………………….you said kissy!

MEGAN!!!!!!

My lips connect with Andy’s and for a minute we were both surprise, but then, we let the kiss deepen.

Kellin POV

I tried Megan’s phone six times. No answer. I texted her probably half a million times. No answer. Vic hasn’t seen her. He’s crashing at the frat house. The guys are out of town.

Andy’s in town though

I call his phone.

“Hello?” his voice is kinda shaky and there’s a lot of ruffling in the background.

“Andy, have you seen Megan I’m worried sick about her.”

“Why? You broke off the engagement. You didn’t let her explain. Even if I did know where she is, I wouldn’t tell you.” He snaps. He knows.

“Where is she?” I yell. He hangs up. Why? Why did I freak out that way? I bet she was crying her heart out to Vic. Ugh. Vic. I got I the car and drove back to the frat house. When I pulled up, Vic was sitting on the porch drinking from a beer bottle. My anger built inside of me as I got out and connected my fist with his mouth.

“Dude. What the hell.” He spat.

“That’s for tonight.”

“You think this is my fault?!?! Kellin you can’t blame nobody but yourself. If you just would’ve listened maybe she could’ve told you what really happen. It’s none of my business to tell her story. But if you want to talk to her wait to tomorrow. She went with Andy somewhere.’ He flipped me off and my anger took over me.

I lounged for him.

Megan POV

Every touch sent shivers down my back. Our lip rings collided with one another. I could feel the coldness from the nose ring being pressed against my check as he kissed down my neck. We’re so close, our bodies are sweating just from being in contact. Our legs are tangled up with each other. Each kiss as sweet and intoxicating as the last. Even though he already placed himself inside of me, there was no thrusting. No actually sex, just, love.

He lifted me until I was straddled in his lap, where then he stood on his knees. I followed his movement and I could feel the moon’s light shining on us. He kissed down my neck, causing moans to leave my mouth. Never like this, has Kellin ever made me feel this good. Never. Andy reconnected our lips, toppling on top of me as I fell backwards on the bed. I knew by now both of us were sober. But we didn’t stop. And that was okay with both of us. Neither of us moaned each other name. neither of us cried out each other name. It was simply pure love.

Kellin POV

I felt like a ticking time bomb. I tried Megan’s number again, nothing. I hope Andy doesn’t hurt her. Vic laid on the ground, holding his bloody face. My anger was beyond reasoning. I ran into the frat house and came in contact with Ava.

Andy POV

Megan fell asleep in my arms and right now, I’m confused as hell. Did we just have sex? No that wasn’t sex that was, I shook my head. I didn’t want to even come to think about that.  And the fact that we we’re sober. I mean, I always had feelings for Megan, but I couldn’t do that to Vic. This is why I left in the first place. Not to hurt Megan, but to help her. But hell, who knows what we feel now. All I know is that Megan is very confused and so am I. and then Kellin calls me like I’m supposed to help him look for Megan. Ugh. The nerve he has. I was knocked out of my thoughts by a brushing sensation going up my arm. Megan is tracing my tattoos.

“Andy. Why did you leave?” damn. Mentally; I looked for the right words that wouldn’t ruin our friendship. But either way, something bad would come out. I didn’t say anything.

“Andrew.” I looked at her.

“Did you just call me, Andrew?” she raised her eyebrows at me. “Ok fine. I left because I wanted to help you. Staying with you and Vic while being emotionally attached to you won’t solve anything. So I left. To get away from you.” There were tears forming in her eyes.

“No. No. Don’t cry.” I prop myself up on my elbow to face her.

“You didn’t even say goodbye.” She whisper.

“Because, saying goodbye is hard. If you love someone, it’s hard to let go.” She didn’t respond. Instead she looks up at the ceiling. It was utterly quiet.

“You know, Kellin said goodbye.” She whispers. “He didn’t even hesitate.” There was a tear rolling down her cheek. I use my thumb to wipe it away.

“Well, Kellin is an ass.” I whisper back. “You know I would be there for you. I would never hurt you.”

“I know.”

“I know Kellin will always be a big remainder of your heart, but I can be there for you, if you let me.” she ran a hand through her hair. Pushing back her bangs.

“Andy, I-” I silence her by pressing my lips against hers.

“Just think about it.” She nods and places her head on my chest. Soon enough I hear the soft snore coming from her mouth.

Ok guise DO NOT KILL ME! i'm sorry to have broken them up, but you'll see why, Kellin and Megan aren't done yet. Neither are her and Vic. This is just the beginning of something amazing that is about to happen just wait and see! Again, do not kill me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7K 37
"I used to hate my life, hate myself, hate everything around me until I met this one boy who changed my life." |completed July 10th 2016|
14.3K 375 35
let me know what you think :)
67.3K 3.5K 10
you're the blood in my veins.
30.4K 94 3
First installment of Colby Brock One-Shots! Requests are open. Disclaimer - This story was produced by Colby Brock living rent-free inside of my mind.