Elastic Heart:

By sassy-sophie

Would it really be so bad to fall in love with your brothers best friend? More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32: Alone
33: Offical
34: Comfort
35: Drinks
36: Hiding
37: Threat
38: Cleared Air
39: Acussed
40: Confession
41: Knowing
42: Warning
43: Secrets
44: Art Show
45: Dinner and Truth
46: Confrontation
47: Apology
48: Tickets
49: Break
51: Nationals
52: Just You
53: Prom

10:

225 5 0
By sassy-sophie

Savannah:

I step out of the shower feeling nice and fresh. After drying off, I head into May's room to find something to wear. I had a drawer full of my clothes for whenever I came to stay the night. I pull the drawer open and pull out some undergarments. I change into a brown high-waisted skirt, pulling it up a little bit above my belly button. I pair the skirt with a red, white, and blue striped long-sleeve crop top. 

Once I finish, I close the drawer and leave May's room. I run my fingers through my hair as I run down the stairs. When I walk into the kitchen, May looks at me. "Your brother just called, and he's mad." She informs me. "What did you tell him?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders, sliding the plate of toaster strudels my way. "He asked if I had heard from you. I told him I hadn't." She explains. I feel relaxed. A frown was still on her face. "What?" I ask. She shakes her head and sighs. "You know I hate lying to Brandon. So what happened?" She asks eagerly. She takes a seat on the bar stool across from me. I grab a glass cup from the cabinet. 

"Okay, so after the party on Saturday, I stayed up late waiting for Brandon to come home since I left early with Mason because he got too drunk." I start to explain. I walk to the fridge, grabbing the orange juice. "Around 2ish, Colton came home drunk. We momentarily sat in the living room, and then I went to bed. I woke up later to the sound of him getting sick in the bathroom." I continue. I pour some juice into my glass. "So, I helped him back into bed. When I woke up the next morning, Brandon called and said he wouldn't be back home till later. So I stayed at the house alone while Colton slept in his room." I take a sip of my juice. I sit down on the counter, setting the plate on my lap. 

May watches me intently. "So, I decided to try being nice for once and made Colton soup. I took it to his room, and we watched movies." I sigh. "I swear, May, he was being nice and funny for a few hours. Until I eventually fell asleep. When I woke up, he was being cold and short. By then, Brandon came home, and they invited these two icky girls from school over." I take a bite of my toaster strudel. 

"So I went to Mason's. Only that didn't last long because he became an ass and tried to pressure me into sex again." I scowl. May's eyes widen. "He what?" She asks. I nod. "Yeah. But according to him, we should do it to get it over with." I say as I roll my eyes. May shakes. "He said that?" She asks, shocked. "More or less. But that's beside the point. When I went back home, I went straight to bed. Except someone wanted to be a douche and start having sex with one of those icky girls. So I left with his car and slept in a random parking lot. He called and demanded I take the car back." I continue. "And that brings us back to now. I'm sure Colton has called Brandon and ratted me out." I explain. May sits in silence for a moment. She seemed to be processing everything I had told her. 

"This is a lot to unpack," May says. She sits in silence for a few moments. "Okay. So maybe we shouldn't spend time alone with a boy in his room, especially when you have a boyfriend. It sends the wrong message," May starts. I try to cut in, but she waves me off. "No, I'm right. Listen to me. Second, you said Mason pressured you for sex again. Which means he has done this before. If Mason can't respect the boundaries you've clearly set, he needs to go. You should never feel pressured into doing something you don't want to do, especially something as intimate as sex. Lastly, what will you do when you see Colton later?" She asks. I shrug my shoulders, finishing off my toaster strudels. "I'm not sure. I was going to go with the flow." May sighed, setting her plate in the sink. "You stress me out. You're lucky that I love you. I'm going to change. What should I wear?" She asks. "Oh, we should twin," I say happily. She rolls her eyes but smiles. "Okay, I'll be back." She replies. She leaves the kitchen and goes up to her bedroom. I set my plate in the sink and finished off my orange juice.

 I grab my cell phone off the counter to check all the messages I got. I open Mason's messages first.

Mason: Are you still mad? I'm sorry.
Mason: I promise I won't pressure you again
Mason: I don't want to lose you. We can have sex whenever you're ready. Promise.
Mason: Van, answer the phone. I'm getting worried.

I decide not to reply to him. I've heard these promises and excuses before. It'll never happen again, but it always does. I needed more time away from him. I open Colton's messages and scan over them. 

Colton: I swear if there is anything wrong with my car. I'll kick you're butt, Savannah.
Colton: Okay, this isn't funny anymore, answer your phone.
Colton: Savannah...
Colton: Sav, please, just let me know you're okay.

I roll my eyes at his messages. "What are you scowling at?" May asks, walking into the kitchen. I look up to see she's wearing the same skirt as me and a black long-sleeved shirt. I shake my head, clicking my phone closed. "Nothing important," I say. 

"Can we go?" She asks. I check the time on my phone and nod. "Actually, I wanted to stop by the store; I need to get something," I say happily. A wary look appears on May's face. "What are you gonna do?" She asks, worried. I shake my head. "Nothing that will get us in trouble. I promise." I say. She sighs in defeat but agrees. I smile happily at her. While she locks up the house, I back Colton's car out of the garage. A few minutes later, May runs out and climbs into the passenger seat. I pull out of the driveway and head for the store. May messed with the radio trying to find a good station. I roll down our windows. May settles on a station that plays old-school music. I chuckle at her, pulling into the auto part store. She shoots me a questioning look as we climb out of the car.

"What are we doing?" she asks, following me down the aisles. I decide to grab a bubble gum pink rhinestone steering wheel cover with matching seat covers. May holds the girliest-smelling car scents and a bright pink window chalk marker. I grab a small black bear key chain with the letter S engraved on its belly. I grab a hot pink mini disco ball to hang on his mirror to finish everything.

After paying, May helped me decorate the inside of his car.

In bold letters, I write SAVANNAH'S THE BEST!

May gasped at my actions, then laughed. "You're insane." She announces. "He said not to scratch his car but didn't say anything about decorating it," I explain. I hang the disco ball from the review mirror. "Okay, we're ready to go," I say. I back out of the parking space and head to school. "He's going to kill you." She states. I shrug my shoulders. "Let him try. Besides, this is nothing I could do worse." I reply. She shakes her head but smirks.

Once we get to school, I park the car, and we both climb out. I spray the little black bear chain with some of my perfume, then attach it to Colton's keys. I lock his car and then follow May inside. "When are you going to give him his keys?" She asks. I shrug my shoulders. "Oh, I know; Starla has a second hour with him. I'll have her give it to him then." I explain. After getting a pass from the office, I walk to the first hour. I handed my English teacher the note and then headed to my seat.

Starla greets me with a smile. Starla had short red hair that came just below her chin. She had dark hazel eyes and small lips. She was tall and thin. We were good friends. So I could trust she would give the keys to Colton. "Hey, did you get the notes done for Psych?" She asks. I shake my head. "I'll do them next hour. Can you do me a big favor?" I ask. She nods. I pull Colton's keys out and hand them to her. "Give these to Colton. And tell him I said, Thanks." I explain. She looks confused, but she nods. She lets out a little laugh when she sees the stuffed bear keychain. "Cute." She mumbles. "Isn't it?" I ask, laughing in agreement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 21.7K 47
in which a girl befriends someone when he accidentally texts her. - highest rank - #389 in fanfiction - this was inspired by a few other fanfics i r...
710K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
274K 15.5K 58
Forget Jada. Forget Janet. Only one person had his heart till his last breath.