The Woods (Vampire Levi x Ere...

By Wild_Colors_18

Eren was dared to go into the woods with out a phone or a flashlight. While he was walking he started hearing... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
little update
Chapter Twenty-Five
Serious Update

Chapter Seventeen

2.6K 84 4
By Wild_Colors_18

Eren p.o.v.

After a while we get to the church but I wait inside the car for everyone to go inside.

"You okay sweety?"

"Yeah I'm just a little nervous."

"Don't worry everything's going to be fine."

"Okay" I get out of the car and walked inside the church.

"You ready?"

"Yes"

Once I was walking down the aisle with my mom I saw a smile on Levi's face. When I reached him I hugged my mom and looked at Levi. After we said our vows and kissed then Levi swooped me off my feet and started walking down the aisle. I was blushing red looking at Levi. When we reached the doors everyone else was outside clapping for us and congratulating us. When we reached the car Levi opened the door and I got in while he went to the other side to get in.

"We'll see you at the party Eren."my mom said with a smile on her face.

"Congratulations suicidal bastard" Jean said.

"Well thank you horseface." I giggled.

"Really funny" he looked away.

"You started it"

Levi starts the car then we drive away. I wave bye to everyone. Levi grabs my dress and pulls me.

"Put on your seat belt before you get hurt."

I put on my seat belt and look at him. "Where are we going?"

"Back to hotel."

"Can we get food?"

"Sea food I'm guessing."

"No something different."

"Like what?"

"Anything but sea food."

"Room service?"

"Yeah" I smiled.

"Okay then"

We get to hotel but when we open the door to our room Hangi runs over to us and hugs me.

"H-Hangi?"

"Congratulations you two!"

"What are you doing here I thought you were back home?"

"We wanted to come for your guys wedding."

"We?"

"Yeah me, Mike, and Erwin."

"Erwin?" I have a shocked look on my face. "Why is he here?"

"Levi invited us but Erwin isn't going"

"Lev-" I turn around but I don't see Levi in the room anymore. "Where'd he go?"

"He was just here a minute ago but maybe he went to go do something."

"That's not like him."

"Don't worry he'll be back soon."
___________________
Levi p.o.v.

I was at the bar drinking alone until someone sat next to me and started talking to me.

"So Levi when are you and Eren going on the honeymoon?" He laughed a little.

"When the parties over but you're not going."

"I wasn't planning in going."

"Good I don't want you anyway near him when we're checking out of the hotel tomorrow morning."

"Okay I won't." He smirked.

"You want a drink? It's the least hung I can do since I shot you in the leg and shoulder. "

"Sure if you're buying?"

I laugh a bit then ask the bar tender to get Erwin a drink. After a few drinks I went back to the room to see if Eren was still there. I open the door then see Eren sleeping on the bed while Hanji was outside looking at the ocean.

"Where's Mike?" I asked looking around.

"I don't know maybe in the lobby."

"Okay will I'm going to go wake up Eren." I walk over to Eren.

"Hey Eren wake up it's time for the party."

"I don't wanna go I wanna sleep."

"But everyone's over there waiting for us."

He opens his eyes a little then sits up and looks at me still kinda sleepy.

"What time is it?"

I look at the clock on the wall. "5:55 and the party starts at 7."

"Okay let's go but you have to carry me to the car."

"Fine but there better not be traffic." I picks me up and walks to the down to the lobby.

"We'll see you at the party Levi." Hanji said walking past us.

"Okay but don't do anything stupid."

"We won't." She and Mike walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 11 9
You are walking in a forest ,no one is there ,only you are walking alone cuz you wanted to check if there are vampires are real or not because there...
3.9K 140 17
[this story was inspired by "corpse bride"] eren jaeger, a 19 y.o. man, is preparing for his arranged marriage with mikasa ackerman. although they se...
125K 4.3K 49
What happened when Levi mum died Sure we know the story of how Kenny found him But what if there was an alternative universe where a different Acke...
116K 6.3K 24
"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind" Eren gets through each day by having his world be described to him. Nothing is better t...