thoughts ≠ sx

By uphillbattlex

something in between a rant book and a book for a girl to ramble in. [ @clairescovers ] More

welcome mat
you
singing in the rain
a little sloppy
one direction and stigmas
complications and crushes
all i know
plagiarism
letter to a heartbreaker
problematic males
hating
romanticized
white nail polish
prose
too much on me (tag)
xi
willows whispering all the lies
negative charges
1.19.16 / 2:34am
caeruleus
i want to write you a song
body image
a snippet of healing
my goodbye
same mistakes
a faint sound beneath the floorboards
oh wonder
your mumbles when i sleep
twelve sixteen : supernova
shivers
we are all trapped in metal boxes
stained glass windows
the ribbon tied around his wrist
tidbit
my deepest regrets
that would be enough
vague extremes
platonic
unhealthy coping methods
blank staff paper and sharp notes
undeuxtrois
power imbalances and its dangers
vacant lots
sunken in
a flowered mini skirt and red lips
blow us all away
a fragment of your smile
the handbook
too much glue makes things stickier
the faults of giving and no receiving
to whom i left behind
baseball cards
strangers
the methodical way i shatter into pieces
fire escapes and times square
sam's anxiety tips
a breather

sunburnt

19 4 3
By uphillbattlex

to see the world from an undistinguishable point in space, you need a device formally referred to as a telescope.

but eventually, you will start to not see the sun as your guiding light, you will see it personified as a person, a human being with all the constellations in their freckles and the light of a million comets soaring across their irises.

and i am sure that must be absolutely heart-wrenching, must be terrifying, like the adrenaline rush you get right as the rollercoaster drops, but instead experiencing that thrill whenever that being turns and smiles at you.

there's never been such an enjoyable sunburn than the red tint of a blush on your cheeks when they turn away.

and they will glow and sparkle in some ethereal light, and you can stroke the pads of your fingers over their skin, if you are lucky enough to snag the shining star before it burns or fused with another orbiting mass, and reassure yourself that this human, made of skin and bones, is holding on to your heart and never letting go.

what a wonderful touch of insanity, that person likely inflicts, of just the turn of a head or a bat of an eyelash or a smile or just simply a twitch of the lips containing layers and layers of words and unspoken truths and unspoken secrets that will remain secrets temporarily and never for forever.

it is the moment where your whole world is a small town boy with large blue eyes and a pretty face, four small freckles on his cheeks, or a city girl with dreams bigger than the universe itself, or loads and loads of perfect storylines with plot twists and fairytale endings or sometimes awful ones lying in between.

and if you ever are to witness it- the look, the exchange of a million different i love yous in secret, you feel almost as if you are intruding on a private moment, intimate.

what a true love story, when you look at someone and see your entire world.

[]

louis and harry inspired this, because i am wholeheartedly in love with their love story.

-s x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 70 25
This just a bunch of Oneshots. some of these contain angst, fluff, swearing, and death💀Anyways you can read it if you want. It's FINISHED!! VOTES AN...
2.1K 164 75
my little lifes this book includes -rants -writing -jokes -lists -memories -short stories they won't make sense most of the time you can text me if y...
322K 2.9K 53
GXG Fluff Sad Angst And MAYBE A little smut Also these are shitty stories so read at ur own will Completed.
84 11 17
Anthology of random musings about the nature of death and life.