HIS MAID? NO, HIS WIFE! [ZAYN...

נכתב על ידי Oysterla

It tells you how Emma, Zayn Malik's wife became his maid, for both of them to be together and continue their... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

932 28 5
נכתב על ידי Oysterla

         Flashback continues............

                          “Hello, I am Emma Harper, one of the coordinator’s of the Mercy Asylum for mentally and physically challenged children. On this June 23, we are celebrating the fifth anniversary of the Asylum as well as the inauguration of the new arts and science block. It will be a great honour and privilege for us to have your esteemed and valuable essence… Damn it, damn it…. It is presence and not essence, why, why?” I groaned loudly while face palming myself.

                             For the past ten minutes, I have been mugging up this dialogue as it were an essay on Second World War, so that when I get to meet the celebs I do not stutter for words and make a fool of myself. However, each time I iterate the lines, I would blurt out some blunders like this and curse my brain.  I am not brain lamed. But whenever I am nervous or scared my brain pretends to be invisible leaving my poor mouth by its own, which in turn forgets to generate coherent words for the moment.

                       I peeped through my palms and could see Stacy biting her cheek unable to control her laughter. My pathetic situation is so funny for her. What a great friend! I took my face out of my hands and looked daggers at ‘struggling hard not to laugh’ Stacy; she immediately composed herself.

                    “Chill girl, take a deep breath and memorize it once more. Don’t stress too much. It will be fine.” She cheered me up.

                  “Do we need to do today itself” I whined at her. “May be tomm-” she cut me off midway.

                “There is no tomorrow Em, never leave what can be done today for tomorrow” she enlightened me while I sat there with my mouth wide open. When did my best friend become so philosophical? “Further they will be unengaged only till the concert starts which is in two days. So let us get going, no turning back. Time is running short.” What a foresight?

               “............ please accept our invitation to be the guest of honour.” 

              “Perfect” Stacy chirruped and hugged me. After three more trials I managed to say the dialogue without any blunders. Hope the situation will be the same when I meet them. And you my brain I am warning you, if you fail to remember any of this I will surely cut you into pieces.

                      I was lost in my own thoughts that I did not notice Stacy dragging me inside the hotel. But soon realized it when a polite voice addressed us. “Good morning madam” it was Jaclyn, the receptionist holding a bundle of papers in her hands. “Here let me show you to your office” she led the way. Jaclyn is only 22. A beautiful, smart, high spirited lady working hard to support her family.

                      Stacy nudged me and pointed to the leading Jaclyn. “Hm... Jaclyn, I actually need to meet Steven, could you check if he is free.”

                  “Of course I will check it now, mam” with that she made a few calls. “Yes, mam. I will show you to the cabin” she said.

                        “No, it’s OK. You can carry out your work.” I smiled at her and we headed off to meet Steven.

                     “Good morning mam” Steven greeted me politely. Oh I am flattered. Don’t be, once he knows about your intention he will jolt you out.

                   “Please take a seat” we sat opposite to Steven.  “What can I do for you mam?” he asked formally. I hate the ‘formal’ Steven.

                  “Just came to check how everything is going” I told the most unbelievable lie. Steven raised an eyebrow.

                       “Oh.... cut it out ladies. What is up your sleeve” And I love the ‘informal’ Steven.

                       “OK, something is up. You need to hear us out. No cutting off in between.” Steven passed a confused look but did not object [Pic on side] . So we took that as a yes and continued.

                     “You know in three days it is the annual day and we still couldn’t bring in a guest of honour. Without a guest of honour all our attempts will be in vain, damn sure. So... hm... Heard One direction is in town for concert and are staying here. Please grant us a chance to meet the band members to ask them to be the gue-”

                      “NO” Steven cut me off sternly.

                   “Please Steve, everything is almost ready. The kids are all excited; Dean is rocking out there” Stacy soon came for my rescue.

                  “Are you bribing me with my son” Steven accused. Yeah Dean is Steven’s only son.

                 “What?” I and “No” Stacy shrieked. “We all know it doesn’t mean like that.” I cried.

                     “OK, but the task is not possible. Out of everyone you know it clearly. If Mr. James knows he will surely ground you and fire me, nothing more nothing less.” Yeah that is right. Jerald will show no mercy.

                     “He has a meeting with the Carton enterprises” as if that will stop him from knowing our secret plan.

                    “But his faithful spies are here” Steven stated while glancing into Tom’s cabin and muttered “Hasn’t arrived yet.” Tom is another assistant manager and Steven’s rebel. Well ours too because he is Jerald’s secret detective.

                     “We will do it unnoticed. Just tell us the room number and identification code. Please Steven. You think she wish to get in trouble. No, she is doing it for the kids and Asylum. Please help us Steve” Stacy backed me again. We both gave him the puppy dog face.

                         And finally he gave in. “OK, but be careful. Try not to dive into Tom or other jerks” we chuckled at that. “And make it fast and secretive, only one of you is allowed inside.” We both nodded.

                             23rd floor, room 101-finally we got the information. “I will stand here and check on Tom. Come on don’t chicken out now” with that Stacy pushed me to the elevator. I did not take the officer’s and staff’s elevator as it will increase the risk of being noticed. I got into the guest’s one to find it empty. I sighed in relief.

                             But nothing lasts forever. The elevator came to a halt at the 19th floor. The doors opened and to my shock revealing none other than ‘Tom the spy’. My eyes widened. But to my luck his back was facing me as he was chatting with someone. As a reflex I rushed out of the elevator and sprinted for the stairs only allowing my back view to Tom. I heard Tom cursing and instructing a passerby room boy to check who it is. I sprinted up the stairs. Damn it five floors still to go.

                        Room number 101. I came to a halt in front of the room. I looked on my right and left and sighed in relief to find it deserted. I scooped down trying to catch my breath.  My legs felt heavy and throat dry owing due to the rapid sprint. Finally I straightened myself but still panting heavily I raised my hand to knock at the door of room 101.

A/N.......... Again a huge thanks to who all read, voted, commented, added my story and followed me.............. It means so much to me.............

Please continue reading, voting and commenting........

Sorry if this chapter is boring.......... But first of all it is a filler chapter. Secondly it reveals how nervous and messed up Emma is for the meeting............ LOL........  I hope everything is understandable.......... 

Bye................

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.1K 60
It all started out with Kat's birthday party. Her sister, Hazel, wants Kat to be satisfied with the gift she's going to give her. But she has to find...
9.4K 282 41
Victoria works hard at her uncle's production company. She answers phones, handles scheduling and organizes the affairs of hundreds of artists, bands...
86.8K 1.7K 28
Aria Jones. Zayn Malik. Enemies. To-Be-Spouses?! Follow their confusing journey in Unfortunate.
6.6K 151 22
Sequal to Trapped In London : Maggie Rose Fylo now lives with her boyfriend Zayn Malik from one Direction, and as romances unravel and as she and her...