Break (A Kylo Ren Fanfic)

By HeyThere_Delilah

"You will give into me," his masked figure says in its electronic tone. The increasing pressure I feel in my... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII
XXXXIV
XXXXV
The Rise of Skywalker
BREAK 2.0??
Fanart, Covers, ETC
BREAK 2.0

ø

45.9K 762 258
By HeyThere_Delilah

Lyra = LEE-Ruh

The restraints on my arms have stopped hurting as much, but only because the pain in my chest is far worse.

"How many times...am I going to have to do this?" He screams, whipping out his saber and searing lines in the wall again.

At this point, tears are not an option anymore. I've run out of those.

"All I need, is for you to conform! They'll kill you! Do you want that?" He yells, getting up in my face.

"It would be better than living with you."

I'm very much in love with Kylo Ren.

If you're a new reader, bare with me in the first few chapters my writing gets progressively better. I hope you enjoy!

xx -Delilah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.3K 28
You were a member of the Resistance against the First Order. The night your camp was discovered and raided was a moment that would scar you for the r...
6.2K 151 18
COMPLETE! Earth is at war with the First Order. Ana was walking home from a night out and runs into a strange tall man, dressed in black. He takes he...
282K 7K 51
Kylo Ren was a monster. A murderer, a beast... This you were sure of. In a life where you had woken up on the cold floor of a First Order ship with n...
9.2K 267 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...