The Bad Boy's Good Girl

By xXCrashingXx

"Hey, Camera Girl," I turn around to see Drew Steele, the 'leader' of the "Heart Breakers". Sure, he's attrac... More

1. "Hey, Camera Girl, You Forgot Something."
2. "Hey, Steele, Where's My Camera?"
3. "A Male Escort, Eh?"
4. "Hate's A Strong Word, Drew; I Just Don't Like Her."
5. "Your Boyfriend's 'Bestie' is Getting On My Nerves."
7. "Drunk? No, I Only Had ... Yeah, I'm Drunk."
8. "Look, Nothing's Wrong, I Don't Want 'Help'."
9. "...And We Don't Kill Another Bitch."
10. "They'll Hurt Me Anyway. To Hurt You."
11. "I Hate You."
12. "...Didn't Peg You as a Dubstep Girl, But, Hey, To Each Their Own."
13. "We've Found You."
14. "I Didn't Get Enough Sleep."
15. "So ... No Sex Then?"
16. "What ... is Divided By Zero?"
17. "Dylan Here Just Stabbed Me With a Pencil."
18. "Shut Your Mouth, You Don't Want Flies."
19. "I Want You. Happy?"
20. "Get Naked."
21. "Don't Delete It, You're Beautiful."
22. "It's Basically the Mafia ... No, Worse Than That."
23. "Why So Unsocial?"
24. "Well ... This Isn't The Restroom..."
25. "Do I Make You Nervous?"
26. "Don't Dry Hump On My Carpet."
27. "I Better Get A Big Slice of Cake. A Big One."
Epilogue
Important! Please Read!
SEQUEL DETAILS

6. "Shut Up And Pose."

177K 5.8K 731
By xXCrashingXx

NOT EDITED

'Cause you make me feel like

I've been locked out of heaven

For so long,

Yeah, too long.

(Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars)

Thursdays. I don't like Thursdays. I mean, it's so close to Friday, but so far. If you catch my drift.

"Ms. Scott? Miss Scott? Miss Scott! Are you even listening?" I blink as my English teacher snaps her fingers - which have claw - like talons - in front of my eyes. 

"Y - yes, Miss," I gulp. Those claws are too close to my eyes for my liking.

"Dana," she sighs. "You haven't-"

"It's Dylan," I correct.

"I know," she dismisses it. "You haven't been paying attention this entire week. Is something wrong?"

"No," I say quickly. The room's eyes are on me. And that's, like, thirty pairs of eyeballs!

"Okay, then," she sighs. "Pay attention. I may just give you detention next time."

I nod quickly.

I sink into my chair once she walks up to the front again. Today is not my day.

***

"What's wrong, girl?" Noel asks as she sits down across from me. "You seem deflated."

I eye my tuna sandwich. "Today is not my day."

"I can see that," Noel comments. "You need to have a photo shoot, huh?"

I nod. "Yeah."

"Want me to go with you to the forest or to the lake?" She asks.

"That would be nice. Can you bring Oliver, I mean, I'll get a shutter shot him. You know, the kind with the 'fallen angel' or whatever."

She nods. "Sounds good. But, you do know, wherever Oliver goes, Drew goes. And vise - versa." 

I sigh. "I know, but he won't be much help. Since he won't give me my camera, I'll have to dig out my old one."

"Oh ... the Nikon?"

"Yeah."

"Ugh, that one sucks. But it's better than the Canon that your photography teacher lent you, yeah?" She says.

"Yeah, it's worth a try," I say, shaking my head. "Pick me up? After I get my makeup kit."

"Yeah."

I'm already excited. I haven't done a shoot since July. And, with the added rain, it'll be perfect. I'm already thinking of a thousand different things - feathers, kissing in the rain, black dresses - perfect. 

***

"Yeah, okay, just run your hands through your hair," I say to Oliver over my camera lens. The lights are on, and he's looking at Noel from across the lake, who's faking laughter with Drew. "Perfect. No, wait, less lust, more love. Yeah, that's it."

The camera makes a 'click' noise and the light goes off. I grin, preparing for another shot.

"Okay, Noel, c'mere," I say. She skips over.

"Mm, yeah?" She says.

"Here," I say. I pass her a big jacket. She takes it, before turning to me.

"What do I need this for?" She asks. The weather's gotten considerably warmer over the next few hours, and the clouds went away. Bipolar, right?

And perfect timing.

"Another, 'I Wish I Was Him' shot," I say. I'm working on a couple photos with the three of them, sort of a love triangle. 

"Okay," she says.

I take a few more pictures, ending with a pic of Drew and Noel kissing, which I'm pretty sure Oliver didn't have to fake the jealousy. This album is so not going to my photography teacher.

After, I do Drew's makeup - a long cut on the side of his face with a black masquerade mask covering his eyes. I puff up his hair a bit, needing to get quite close to him for that. I dress him in the plain white shirt and black pants he was wearing, but force him to be barefoot and a blazer over just to add the fanciness.

"Okay, this next album is 'Deadly'. Go stand next to that tree." I point to a large tree. "Just splay your hands out - yes! Perfect! No," I groan as he shifts his legs. "Hey! Back to how it was."

"I really don't like 'Ms. Photography'," he mutters.

"Shut up and pose," I yell to him. He snaps his head to the side, acting like he's running from something. I click the picture. "Perfect," I say. 

For the next few shots, I completely lose myself in my camera, the props, the 'models', so on.

"Drew, Oliver, take off your shirts," I order.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Drew says, suggestively.

"No, but come over here. Noel, do the makeup for Oliver," I say, as I force them into chairs.

"What shall it be?" Noel asks as she gets out her kit.

"A cut on the shoulder, and his left ribs," I say as I dab red over Drew's chest. Surprisingly, he stays silent. I add the fake blood before sticking a few white feathers to the side. "Noel, I'm going to make Drew a fallen angel," I say.

"Cool," she says, dabbing a few feathers onto Oliver's cuts.

I make Drew turn around before making two more long cuts on his shoulder blades, trying to not think about how good his skin feel on my hands. 

The muscles in his back tense as I graze my finger tips over his shoulders. I shudder. Shaking my head, I add the feathers before messing up his hair a bit.

"Okay, get out there," I instruct, before dragging Drew by the hand and moving his limbs into a battle stance. Noel does the same with Oliver.

I snap a couple of pictures before finally putting down my camera. In my best director voice, I say, "It's a wrap."

"Thank God," Drew mutters as he pushes himself off the ground and puts his clothes back on. "What now?"

"I'm going home," I sigh. "Bye, you guys."

"I'll take you," Drew offers. A piece of me flutters.

Wait, flutters? The hell? Dylan Scott does not do fluttering.

"No, I don't want to go on that death machine," I shudder. "Not again, anyway."

Noel gives me a, 'go with him, you dumb ass' look.

"Oh, come on, Camera Girl," he smirks. "You aren't scared of a motorcycle, are you?"

"No," I say defiantly, standing my ground.

"We'll drop the props at your place tomorrow," Noel offers. Oliver nods quickly.

"Yeah, and Noel and I are going to dinner, aren't we, Noel?" He nudges her shoulder.

"What - I mean, yeah! Totally," she gives a nervous laugh, running her fingers through her straight hair.

"But - but -" I frown. "Fine," I give in.

"Great," Drew grins.

"I'm so dead," I mutter.

***

"S - slow down!" I cry as he speeds down the road. I tighten my arms around his waist.

"Don't look," he murmurs, speeding up.

"Oh God," I whisper to myself. Okay, Dylan, think of anything else. I close my eyes.

I like the way his muscles tense when I touch him, I think. My face heats up as I clear my throat awkwardly. 

I didn't even realise we'd stop moving until Drew gently touches my wrist. "We're here, you can let go."

"Oh," I mutter, releasing my grip on him. "Th - thanks for the ride," I mumble. Remembering my manners, I nod towards my door. "Would you like to come inside?"

He looks at me for a long moment, his icy eyes examining my face, looking for an, 'ha ha, I'm kidding, I don't like you'. 

Then, his eyes flicker to my house. His eyes and face are impassive for a moment, before he opens his mouth.

"Sure, why not?" He smirks, something flashing in his eyes.

Oh, God, those eyes...

Snap out of it, Dylan!

"Okay," I say weakly. "Follow me."

Idiot. 

I lead the way up the pathway and stop at the door. He smirks down at me, curling an arm around my waist. I sigh, before unlocking the door.

"Oh, thank goodness, Dylan, I got your text, are you-" my mom stops. "Who's this?"

"Mo - mom?" I choke out. "This is ... um ..."

Her eyes narrow. "Your boyfriend?"

I look at her in horror before turning to Drew.

"N-"

"I'm Drew," Drew smirks.

Well, go to hell, Drew Steele.

A/N: I must've been high when I thought of freaking 'star chapters'. Really, past Jayy? I want to punch you in your stupid past face.

Hope you guys like! It's probably short, and a filler, but, hey, I tried!

Sorry you guys had to wait so long. I'll try to update sooner!

Until next time,

~The Slightly More Sensible 'Future' Jayy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
62.2K 2K 26
*WARNIO!! This is my second book I wrote on Wattpad. THERE will be mistakes!* Read at yo own dang risk! "Who is she?" "Can you get me her number?" "...
32 0 11
Marshall goes by Charlie most of the time. He's unlucky that trouble is naturally drawn to him. Gang leaders and superstars arent good company to kee...
8.9K 82 25
Completed!! -- I could hear him running behind me. "HELP!" I started to scream the words repeatedly. I felt like I was the stupid, helpless girl in...