Scroll 1: The Third Uchiha [N...

By Ellie_Escritora

So this is a Naruto fanfic I've been working on for while.In this story we will follow my OC Rin Uchiha thro... More

PSA
Chapter 1: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 2: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 3: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 4: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 5: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 6: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 7: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 8: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 9: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 10: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 11: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 12: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 13: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 14: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 15: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 16: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 17: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 18: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 19: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 20: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 21: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 22: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 23: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 24: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 25: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 27: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 28: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 29: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 30: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]

Chapter 26: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]

36.5K 1.4K 355
By Ellie_Escritora

Sasuke

Rin had been missing for nearly a full month now and the hope that she would ever be found was slowly disappearing. Suki said they had lost her trail near one of the lesser villages but there were still searching. I knew my sister though and if she didn’t want to be found she most likely wouldn’t be. If she ran into Itachi then she never would be. Though today, today it seemed harder to cope with than most days. There was a simple reason; today was Rin’s sixth birthday. I would have done something, anything to have made sure that she had a good day to make sure that we had a little celebration for her. She was my everything and now, now she was gone.

“H-Hey Sasuke…” I stopped walking only for a moment as I turned only to find Shikamaru walking towards me. He may have taken it just as bad as I did when I told him that Rin had run off. Suki had told me and I decided it would have been best to tell him myself. I tried to tell Jazmine myself too but she wouldn’t even talk to me. For whatever reason she was angry, and even after she heard of the massacre she still seemed angry and not to care in regards to Rin.

“What?” Without Jazmine, Shikamaru was the only person I actually talked to now anyways. Only because of his relationship with Rin.

“I-I wanted to run this past you before I told anyone else but I was thinking since its Rin birthday and all that we could get together on that hill we had a few months ago. Where we made that promise and release some paper lanterns.” I stared at him for a moment and he shifted his feet.

“I-I mean maybe Rin would see them and know we want her to come back.” I nodded slightly giving into a slight smile.

“Rin loved those stupid things and it sounds like a good idea” He smiled then and nodded.

“Okay um invite whoever you want and I guess I’ll see you there Sasuke.” I nodded then and he ran off as I went in the separate direction. Maybe he was right, maybe Rin would see it and come back but still I could only hope that she would.

=============================================================================================

I walked slowly to the hill. The sun had just set and the paper lantern in my hands had soft yellow glow to it. Suki walked beside me a paper lantern also in her hands. I figured since she was close to Rin she should come to.

“So who’s all going to be there?” I shrugged.

“Shikamaru and a few of Rin’s friends.”

“You mean yours and Rin’s friends” I shrugged again as we reached the top of the hill and I was slightly surprised at the outcome. Shikamaru was there with his father and the usual gang with their parents. Naruto was there to and Kakashi, even the third had made an appearance. Each of them held a paper lantern. The only one that was missing was Jazmine. Shikamaru walked up to me then. 

“More people turned up than I thought but my mom is making a cake and has food back at home so if you want to come over later then it would be alright.” I nodded slightly.

“Where’s Jazmine?” I asked and noticed him sigh.

“We tried to convince her to come but she said she wants nothing to do with any of the remaining Uchiha.” I felt a spark in me bit ignored it as I followed him to the others.

“Alright everyone gather round!” He shouted and they followed.

“Before we release them, if Sasuke wanted to say anything then go for it.” I sighed lightly as I stared at the lantern.

“I just want my baby sister to come back.” Shikamaru nodded.

“Happy birthday Rin and come back home.” He said and with that we released the lanterns. At least this way she would know we still loved her, that we still cared and that she still had a home to come back to . I looked up staring at the lanterns as they floated away feeling a little hope that maybe Rin would see them and just maybe she would back to me.

Itachi

I walked slowly to a clearing in the center of the forest. It’s been a few weeks and still the look in Rin’s eyes that night haunted me. Even her words were still clear in my head. I knew she wasn’t like Sasuke, I knew she wouldn’t believe me but I had tried and then Madara messed it up. I just couldn’t let him kill her. The only peace of mind that I had right now was that she was with Sasuke in the safety of the village. I looked up at the night sky then and watched as a small gathering of flying paper lanterns floated past. They were coming in the direction of Konoha. I knew why. Today is Rin’s sixth birthday and I knew Sasuke would find a way to celebrate for her, to keep her smiling. I knew she would be okay with him. I sighed then as I pulled the paper lantern from beneath my cloak.

“Happy birthday Rin” I whispered as I released the lantern. I wanted to at least do something for her since I couldn’t see her and I’m sure she didn’t want to see me for a long time. I looked up then watching as my paper lantern slowly floated up and joined the others as they continued to move pass. Happy birthday baby sister.

Rin

I sighed as I stood on the balcony of my hotel room. I bet this isn’t what mother and father had seen in my future. Running from the village and living on my own at the young age of six. It was a hard life but a life I chose for myself. Today was my sixth birthday. Today there would have been a huge celebration in the compound. Mother would have made my favourite breakfast then Sasuke and I would go to school. Shikamaru would be first to say happy birthday and I’d have gotten a kiss on the cheek from him. Then I would spend lunch with the girls Jazmine, Sakura, Hinata and Ino. Mother would have spent all day baking an extravagant cake and the entire clan would be decorating or getting last minute gifts ready. Then when Sasuke and I got home we’d get changed from our school clothes and finally the guest would arrive. Family friends and our friends from school with their families too. Then Father would always be late to the party because he would have been out searching for the perfect gift. Then after the party Sasuke, Itachi and I…

“Itachi…” I breathed. I felt the familiar tug at my heart and took a breath refusing to let the tears start up. It was still hard thinking about him and I honestly wasn’t sure what I’d do when I did find him. I discovered though that I couldn’t hate him. I tried, I tried hard but I just couldn’t hate him. I couldn’t even pretend to believe his speech about power.

“Hey what’s that!” I looked down at the people and followed there gazes to the night sky. I saw them then, a small group of floating paper lanterns drifting towards us. I knew the direction they come from, Konoha. They were still celebrating without me even being there.

“Jeez” I muttered as the pang in my heart grew. I knew Sasuke must have missed me, and this only proved that they wanted me to come back but I couldn’t. Not yet. I still wasn’t ready, I still hadn’t completed what I needed to do.

“I’m sorry” I whispered into the wind. It felt good to say it even though they couldn’t hear it. I reached out over the railing of the balcony then when I noticed a paper lantern sink below the others. I held it in my hands appreciating the warmth it gave me. I smiled slightly as I looked at the lantern not sure why I loved these things so much.

“I promise guys, when I’m ready I will come to back to you.” I said softly. I smiled then a real full smile as I released the lantern back into the air. I would go back, one day but for now knowing that Sasuke didn’t hate me for leaving and that they still wanted me to come home, well that gave me enough strength to keep going. That’s all I really needed right now the strength, love and hope of my big brother and friends back home. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.5K 81
Hi I got into the Naruto anime a while ago and I'm swiftly bingeing threw the series I'v started watching Naruto Shippūden and I'v fallen head over h...
63.5K 1.6K 50
(y/n) is one of the S-rank shinobi. She is a member of Izumi clan. The clan was an elite clan in konoha. In the academy, she met a boy named Uchiha...
19.4K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...
105K 2.8K 42
Naruto has come back from training with Jiraiya-Sensei, for 2 and a half years when he notices things are different with Kakashi-Sensei, he can't qui...