Stalker Styles (Harry Styles...

By brynbarb

{C O M P L E T E D} "I like the curly haired one. Harry." Presley Davis had no idea that sentence would chang... More

Prologue*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Authors Note - I M P O R T A N T

Chapter 40

89.9K 1.9K 502
By brynbarb

Read the authors note at the end, or don't whatever you want. :)

I scratched the back of my neck, slinging my backpack onto one shoulder while pulling my suitcase behind me. Heaven knows why I decided to pack so much. As far as I knew, we were only here for four days, but we would be attending multiple parties and an award event. I nervously took a breath, not ready to face Harry. "Relax," Alana said, sensing my uneasiness. "It's just a rumor, we know the truth. The only one Harry should believe is you, not those magazines." I stayed quiet as we walked to where Niall and Harry were standing, signing autographs for a few girls. Niall smiled as the girl complimented him. The youngest looking girl was talking to Harry, she couldn't have been older than eight, and he was telling her something that made her laugh.

They finished signing and the girls walked away just as Niall and Harry looked up to see me and Alana walking towards them. Harry's face broke out in a smiles, as did Niall's. I laughed as Harry ran towards me, picking me up and swinging me around. He set me down and planted his lips firmly on mine.

"I've missed you so much." He said, after we pulled apart.

"It's only been a month." I smirked at him.

"Feels like years." He said, kissing me again. After we pulled apart, he grabbed my backpack off my shoulder and slung it onto his, also grabbing my suitcase. He grabbed my hand with his free one and we walked to where Niall and Alana were having their reunion.

"Are you guys ready for four days filled with fun?" Niall asked, grabbing Alana's bag and her hand. Together we all walked out together. Paparazzi stood by, snapping pictures of all of us. I smiled and stuck my tongue out at some of them, catching them off guard.

"Yeah," I said.

"I believe the correct answer is 'yeah!'." Harry said and I smiled at him.

"Yeah! I am!" I mocked.

He rolled his eyes at me and I poked his side. He playfully glared at me as Niall explained the schedule for the next four days.

"Tonight we have the concert, and a small after-party. It's not huge so you don't have to wear dresses or anything. Tomorrow we have a free day, of which we will be going bowling. The next night we have an awards show, that's not really big either, but you do need to dress up. And the last day we will be spending watching movies because its supposed to rain, and the next morning you two fly home. Sound exciting?"

Alana nodded and I did too. "How many people are supposed to be at this after-party tonight?" Alana asked.

"Not very many. You'll probably know most the people there." Harry said.

We arrived to Harry's Range Rover, and the boys put our bags in the back before opening our doors for us. I climbed in the front seat next to Harry. He quickly grabbed my hand and automatically starting tracing small circles with his thumb. He turned on the radio, the song "Ever Enough" by A Rocket To The Moon playing. I started singing along, as did he.

"I will, always be yours! Forever and more!" He sang, loudly and off-key.

"Through the push and the pull!" I sang.

"Wow guys, that sounded great." Niall said sarcastically. Harry stuck his tongue out at him, and kept singing off-key.

"We don't have enough time to go back to the hotel before going to the arena, can you guys just get ready in the dressing rooms?" Harry asked.

"Yeah that's fine." I told him, squeezing his hand. He smiled at me from the drivers seat.

The drive to the arena was quiet except for the radio playing. When we arrived, Liam, Louis and Zayn were waiting for us, trying not to get mobbed by fans. I smiled and waved that them. The fans started screeching with joy when Harry tried to pull the car past them. Security had to hold them back so he wouldn't hit them.

"Holy crap." Alana said. "What do you think would happen if you actually hit one of them?"

"I bet she would jump up and apologize to Harry." Niall said, snickering, even though it was probably true.

Once Harry finally got the car out of sight from the fans, he parked and we all got out. "We have to go to soundcheck. You guys can go get ready now." Harry said. I nodded and gave him a quick kiss before Alana and I walked away from him and Niall. We walked down numerous hallways before finally reaching the dressing rooms.

"That was like a maze." Alana said as we stepped inside the room. I laughed and grabbed my clothes that I was going to wear. I had pulled them out of my suitcase after we got out of the car. My outfit consisted of a black shirt with a big letter "H" with Harry standing in front of it, and white skinny jeans with my black Vans. Alana had a similar shirt, but it was green and had an "N" with Niall standing in front of it.

After I got changed, I used my straightening iron to straighten my hair. I rarely ever straightened my hair, only when I was too lazy to curl it. I applied makeup and waited for Alana to finish getting ready. I laid on the couch and played on my phone, not paying attention to anything other than the little man on Temple Run.

"Hey, Pres?" Alana called from the bathroom. "You should come see this." I sighed and stood up, trudging to the bathroom.

"What is it?" She handed me a few crumpled up magazine articles, that looked like they had just been in the trash.

"Does Presley Davis need to lose weight?" The first headline read.

"Is Presley cheating on Harry?" The second article.

"Will Presley be replaced, due to her weight?" The third. I handed them back to Alana and she shoved them in the trash.

"You know, they're just trying to get inside your head." Alana said, as she followed me out of the bathroom.

"It's working." I said. "He knows. He knows that they think I'm cheating on him."

"And it's obviously bugging him. He crupled them up, after he ripped them out of the magazine."

I was about to reply when my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I said, not recognizing the number.

"What the heck is this all about you and me dating?" A man's voice screeched at me from the other end.

"Who is this? " I asked.

"Hunter."

"Hunter?"

"Yeah Hunter. The one who apparently you're dating!" He said.

"How did you get my number?"

"I know a guy." He said. "Now will you please control your fame? I've had random people jump out of bushes and scream all these questions about you at me. How do they even know me? One guy jumped in my window!" He rambled.

"Listen, I'm trying to get this figured out." I replied.

"Your boyfriend's not going to come looking for me, is he?"

"No, he wouldn't do that. He knows that I'm not cheating on him, the paps are lunatics."

"You got that right. Call me back when you've got this sorted out." He said.

"Yep." I said before we said goodbye and hung up.

"Hunter?" Alana asked. "Longboard stealing, stuck up Hunter?"

"Yep, that Hunter."

"He's kind of crazy." She said.

"Yeah he is." At that moment the door opened and all the boys came in. "How was soundcheck?" I asked as Harry came and laid across my lap.

"Great!" He said, over-entusiastically.

"Hey Presley," Liam said. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I nodded and pushed myslef out from under Harry. I followed Liam out into the hall, where he closed the door. I could already hear the sound of girls entering the arena. "So, uh. . . " He started. "There's this rumor going around-"

"That I'm cheating on Harry with two other guys? And that I"m supposedly trying to get back at him for cheating on me?" I cut him off.

"Okay. You already know then." He said and I flicked my eyebrows up. "I just want you to know that Harry doesn't believe any of it. None of us do. We know that you would never do that to him." He said. "Just ignore the paprazzi, please." I nodded, and started to go back into the dressing room. ''Oh and Presley," Liam said, grabbing my arm. I turned around to face him. "You're not fat. You don't need to lose weight. You're perfect." I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Thanks Liam." I said, as we pulled away from the hug. I turned the knob on the door and walked in to find Niall and Alana cuddling on the couch, Louis and Zayn fighting over the snack bar, and Harry standing in the middle of the room looking confused.

"You okay there?" I asked Harry, walking up to him.

"I have no idea where my phone went." He said. Together we started searching for his missing phone. I went into the bathroom, searching on the counter. He followed behind me, making no effort whatsoever, and closing the door.

"Here it is." I said, grabbing it from behind a bottle of soap.

"Thank you." He said, grabbing it out of my hand, while at the same time wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled me into him, kissing my cheek in the process. "It's so good to have you here." He said.

I smiled and rested my forehead agaist his. "I really missed you." He met his lips to mine, making my stomach do the familiar summersaults.

"Hey," Niall said, knocking on the door. "Hurry up, we're on in ten minutes." Harry rolled his eyes and pulled the door open. Louis gave us a horrfied look as we stepped out.

"You guys were in there. . . together?" He asked us. Harry just rolled his eyes and shoved past him.

"Well, we better be getting to our seats." I said as Alana and I walked to the door and pulled it open. "See you after the show!" I said, as we walked out, towards the sound of screaming girls.

******************************************************************************************************

Sorry I took so long to update. I really tried, but it's been a rough week. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but to you guys who only comment with 'Update", can you please stop? I know that I'm a horrible updater, but oh my gosh this has literally been the worst week ever. I'm going to tell about it and probably delete it tomorrow.

So on the fourth, that kid that I liked hung out with this really gross, not good girl. And I pretended like it was okay but it was not okay at all. I mean this kid says he loves me but then he ignores me? Yeah so my friend went and yelled at him and like swore and all this and then I texted him and apologized and said ''please don't hate me'' and then like five minutes before the fireworks were starting, he texts back and says "I don't hate you, I just don't love you anymore." and then during the fireworks I see him making out with that girl. Oh my gosh I wanted to die. And then I have like a gazillion people ask me if I still like him and I'm like 'no.' And they're like 'good because I saw him making out with some girl.' LITERALLY RIGHT AFTER HE BROKE UP WITH ME. AND NOW WHEN I GO TO CHEER IN THE MORNING ALL THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS ARE OUT THERE AND HE'S ONE AND IT IS SO HARD.

Yeah, on a brighter note, I have a Niall story ready to post but I don't think anyone would read it. But yeah.

If someone wants to make me feel better, go ahead and do so.

Sorry for complaining, :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 126 25
Rose Doyle grows up lonely and she's being bullied at school. She wants a friend and signs up on a website. What happens when she meets Harry Style...
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
152 20 22
Harry styles had a really complicated childhood his parents died and he put himself in the world of the crime , because of the bad companies that he...
414 17 17
*****DISCONTINUED***** Harry Edward Styles, the one and only curly haired British flirt from One Direction, lives in a world where hybrids exist and...