Have Hope

By realhc5

You've spent most of your life in foster care. Given up at a year old, you've been in and out of houses. With... More

Troubling
Someone
About You
Give it a Try
That's My Daughter
Seattle
You Look Familiar
No Boys
Run into Trouble
Love
Finally Home
Come Home
I'm A Parent
All Good
Talk
Why
Spy
Day Out
Lose You
Get You Back
Misunderstood
Officer KO
Meet The Family
Back
Pick a School
U-20
Set Sail
Champions
Together Again
The Truth
Date Night
Finally Legal
You Happened
Sign Out
Phonecall
Again
Father Figure
The Case
Relationships
Awkward
Panic
Freak Out
Letter
Future
Then Leave
Crushes
Emergency
Syd
Pain
Suspects
Remembering
The Past
Safe For Me
Morning
Chill
Think About It
Normal Life
New Friend
Winners
Family Time
Georgia
O'
Date Night
19
Music
Talent
Fitting Song
Touring
Notes
Together At Last
Reign FC
Join the Band
Talk to Me
Mistakes
Unplanned
Surprise Visit
Fixing
Time
The Truth

Siblings

4.8K 121 8
By realhc5

Your POV:

I ran up to the guest room I was staying in. I hope I backed something that looked good enough for a date. 

Wait why was I so nervous? I never get this nervous with Morgan. 

Maybe cause its a date?

"Okay what's going on I can smell the smoke from down stairs." Kelley laughed walking into the room.

"I have a date tonight." I said.

"With who?"

"Who do you think?" I stared at her. Kelley thought about it then smiled.

"About time she asked you out." Kelley sighed. "I thought she was gonna burst of something." She laughed. "So what's the problem."

"What do I wear?"

"Is it formal?"

"I don't know yet." I said. "She said she'd text me."

"Ok then we'll pick out something nice and something casual." Kelley suggested. 

"What would I do without you?" I said hugging Kelley.

"I ask myself the same question everyday." We both looked at saw Hope standing in the doorway. "We're playing a game." She said.

"Oh game night!" Kelley ran out of the room.

"She doesn't seem that upset." I said walking to Hope. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder.

"Family always cheers her up."

"What do we do about that girl though?" 

"We'll figure something out. Now let's go before the O'Hara family gets out of control."

"NO YOU CHEATED!" We heard Kelley.

"Too late." We laughed and went down to play.

While we were playing I got a text from Morgan.

Wear something comfortable. I'll pick you up at 8.

I looked at the time. 

6.

I locked my phone and looked towards Kelley who was laughing with her siblings. 

Must be nice to have siblings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 585 21
Hope solo has recently been divorced by her ex-husband Jeremy Stevens her teammates have been very supportive throughout this entire process but she...
40K 848 35
Andy was your average high school student. She played soccer, did well in school had crushes etc. She wasn't just like everyone one though. Her mothe...
110K 2.3K 31
You're one of the best and youngest secret agents around and your only 19. Your known for always getting the job done and fast. What happens when you...
284K 6.8K 83
14 and in need of a home, Sawyer meets a couple at a family day to get adopted. Follow the family's journey as they navigate through the ups and down...