Paint You Wings (All Time Low)

By smilingateverythingx

Jasey Rae has never been delt a good hand in life, so when she gets the chance to become All Time Low's Guita... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Sequel!

Chapter 2

6.2K 176 59
By smilingateverythingx

*Jasey's p.o.v*

“So we leave for our next tour  in 2 weeks time, but we would like you to come around before that to meet the band so you know everybody you’ll be working with. Is that ok?”

 “Yes that’s fine” I eagerly replied with a huge smile still plastered over my face.

“Well are you available tomorrow? Or maybe the day after?”

“I’m free tomorrow” I quickly answered with no thought, earning a light laugh from Matt.

“Ok, just stop by tomorrow at, say 12? Then we will go on from there” He held his hand out for me to shake.

“Alright will do” I shook his hand, still smiling. “Oh wait, what’s the name of the band I’m doing the tech work for? You never said” I asked.

“Sorry, All Time Low” He said, I think he was hoping I didn’t know who they were so I didn’t freak out, which was good because I didn’t have a clue who they were.

“Never heard of them” I laughed which made him laugh with me. “Thank you again for the job.”

“No problem” He smiled back at me as I started to descend down the stairs. Once I got half way down I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out, and with my clumsiness, and not looking where I was going, I once again knocked into someone. Sending the papers they were carrying in their hands flying everywhere.

“I’m so sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going.” I started panicking, I bent down to help him pick his things up.

“It’s alright love” Wait. Isn’t this the person I bumped into earlier? I stood back up and looked up at him to find him smiling down at me. “This is the second time you’ve bumped into me today you know” he laughed.

“I know, im so sorry, again. I’m just so clumsy sometimes.” I couldn’t stop looking at him. He was tall, nose ring, short brown hair and absolutely huge muscles! But he looked so familiar. “Do I know you? You look and sound pretty familiar?”

His smile faltered a little, but he still kept one on his face. “I don’t know, whats your name?”

“Jasey”

“Rae?!”

“Umm yeah, who are you?” I asked timidly.

“It’s Zack, you know, from school? Do you not remember me?” he asked.

“ZACK? As in my old best friend Zack? No way it can’t be?”

“Yes jas, its me!” he happily shouted to me.

“Zack oh my god!” I jumped up and hugged him. “I’ve missed you so much Zack!” It’s true, I’ve missed Zack loads since he moved. We used to be more like brother and sister, until he moved and the last I heard he was joining some band. I wonder how far they got. He was also one of the only ones who know about my horrible past. Before I could carry on with my thoughts someone was shouting Zack’s name from the top of the stairs. We pulled apart, both grinning.

“I’m coming now, man!” Zack shouted back to the other guy.  He looked down at me. “I have to go, like now, but it was great seeing you again jas!”

I laughed. “yeah, you too Zack!”

“Give me your phone, real quick please?” He shyly asked. That was nothing new for Zack he was always shy, not so much around me, but mostly others.

“Uh yeah sure” I unlocked it and handed it to him. I watched as he tapped in his number, text himself and passed it back.

“Now you have to stay in touch, I have your number.” He jokingly winked at me, causing me to laugh.

“Of course I’ll stay in touch, you idiot.” He just laughed at me.

“Zaackk” the mysterious guy at the top of the steps wined. 

“I really have to go now” He quickly hugged me again before picking up the papers that were still lying at our feet. “Bye Jas!”

“Bye Zack!”

I happily headed out of the building, popping my ear phones in and walking to the beat of my music. Once I got to the flat, I let myself in finding Aby sprawled out over the couch.

“Jasey you’re home! Did you get the job? You’ve been gone ages! What did they say? Answer my Jas your killing me!”

“Calm down Abs, give me a chance to get through the door” She laughed getting up just to pull me down next to her on the couch. “Well..” I explained to her the interview and how it went, and how I went shopping but got called back. “..and I got the job!” 

She got up and started jumping around like a 5 year old. “See! I told you! I said you would!” she ran over to me hugging me tightly. "I’m so happy for you!” Once she has calmed down she was sat back next to me. “So what band are you working for?”

“All Time Low or something, I’ve never heard of them.” I shrugged my shoulders only to see her mouth had dropped. “Um Ab are you ok?” no answer. “Answer me!” I lightly hit her arm, pulling her out of her day dream or whatever that just was.

“ALL TIME LOW?!” she practically shouted. “Tell me your joking, no way!”

“I’m not joking. Why? Do you like them?”

“I love them oh my god! They are practically my life! You must of heard they music! One of their songs is my ringtone!” I thought about it, then I recognised one of the songs.

“Oh yeah, I remember it, something about it being your weekend or something.”

“Maybe it’s not my weekend, but it’s gunna be my yearrr!” she sung to me. “The songs called Weightless actually. But your going to be working for them! We should google them! Then you can learn all about them so you know them! Have you met them yet? Wait the Matt who interviewed you was it Matt Flyzik? This is so exiting!” she looked like a kid on Christmas morning, I didn’t think this would be her reaction.

“1. I’m not googling them, I told matt I didn’t know them and It would look weird if I suddenly knew their whole lives the next day. 2. I’m meeting them tomorrow. 3. Yes it was 4. I'm going to bed, good night." Her face lit up even more, if that’s possible, when I said I was meeting them tomorrow. She kept rambling on about something, so i just left her to it and went up to my room. I was exhausted. I checked my phone 7:00. I changed into my pyjamas and looked for a DVD to watch. After choosing Home Alone, I slipped the disk into the played and lay in bed.

*Alex’s p.o.v*

“I wonder what the new tech girl will be like” I could hear Jack’s voice excitedly asking Matt, who had only just entered the room. “What if she’s a weirdo?” It was funny to see Matt getting frustrated. “What if she’s a creepy stalker fan who’ll take pictures of me in the shower?” Oh jack.  “Matt?” I looked up from my phone to see Matt turning his head to look at Jack, most likely thinking Jack’s next question would be a sensible one, knowing Jack it probably won’t be “Is she hot?” I let out a loud laugh as Matt just shook his head at Jack.

"I'm not answering that." He muttered under his breath. “Jack, do you want something to do?” Matt asked the boy who kept wriggling in his seat, obviously bored.

“Yes please!” he shouted.

“No need to shout” Matt laughed. “Go and see what’s taking Zack so long will you?” and with that Jack ran out of the door.

“So is this girl a fan?” I asked, directing my question to Matt.

“No she’s not mate, she’s never heard of you actually.”

“Oh right” I let the conversation slip and just went back to scrolling through twitter.

After a while Jack came barging back through the door, dragging a poor Zack by the arm in after him.

“Zack where were you? You were gone ages!” Matt quickly asked him.

“I got talking, sorry.” He said quickly.

“He was talking to a girl!” Jack suddenly joined into their conversation.

“A girl ay Zack?” I raised my eye brows at him and he just flopped himself down onto the nearest chair.

“It’s not like that, she was my best friend back in school, I’ve not seen her in ages, and just so you know, its not like that.” He said the last bit slowly. We believed him but that didn't stop the redness starting to appear in his cheeks.

We all laughed but the topic of the conversation was soon changed back to the tech girl. By now Rian had joined us, along with all our other tech’s.

“She’s coming around tomorrow, so I need you all to be in this room at half 11 at least because she’s coming at 12.” We went over different things, for example she’d be coming with us on the tour, and she would be with us on the bus so we had to make her feel welcome. Even though we would be nice to her anyway. Matt stood up ready to leave. “You guys can go now if you want.” He started to make his was to the door until he suddenly turned around to us. “Oh and guys, please no flirting with her, sometimes you guys can get creepy.” We are burst out laughing, Matt just shaking his head once again, laughing while leaving the room.

A/N chapter 2, yaayyy

and an Alex gif ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.1K 40
Stella has had feelings for Alex Gaskarth for years. Unfortunately she can't do anything about them because she's Zack Merrick's sister. So they'll h...
8.3K 741 28
Jack's always hated Lisa. High school was shit enough without her. She was nothing but a cruel bitch to him when he was decent to her and he was sic...
7.4K 214 21
When Bethany comes crashing into Jack's life - literally - he quickly realises he's never met anybody quite like her. She turns out to be just what h...
879 33 31
Abigail Lewis has always wanted to start a new life in Baltimore but she didn't expect this to be like this. Her life is a whirlwind of friendships...