WHAT! MARRY HIM?! {EDITING}

By ArMY_bts07

"V, ahh, she is your soon to be wife." - Mum "WHAT?! MARRY, HIM/HER?" - Hyera and Taehyung __________________... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33 {end}

chapter 12

18.8K 802 78
By ArMY_bts07

HYERA'S POV

Jimin and I make our space to the class and I could tell every eyes were darted on us. Some saying we're dating and some cursing on me.

Those bitchy girls sent me a death glare since I was walking with their so-called-Bae. For real, I'm not the type who love to walk with someone who is top, famous, gorgeous and hot, because It would seek attention and I hate being an attention seeker. I walked with jimin because I was desperated for his support, that's all. Its better if I just ignored those bitchy. By the way, I'm not in the mood to blame or argue with these people.

We walked pass them and entering the class. As I reached the front door, the entire class become silent before it was full with gossip and comment about me.

Even though my specs and my wig are not here with me, I still the same hyera right?

The lovebites problems have already been solved, Jimin oppa bought me 3 plasters to cover up these mark. So, I don't have to worry about people calling me slut or a bitch or a woman desperate for a dick anymore.

I went to my respective seat and took a very short glance at him, avoiding him and sat on my place.

I could feel he was looking at me so, I looked at the window, where I could see there's student jumped over the gate after getting late. It's better looking at these discipline problem student than looking at this jerk's face beside me.

Jina who sat in front of me, twisted her body to face me. "Hyera..is that really..you? You seem..." she paused, studies me from head to toe before continued. "..different today. Hyera what happen to you?" Jina curiously asked me which I replied with a fake smile.

"I'm okay..don't need to worry." I said and turned my gaze towards the window back. "Hyera you're not okay..your eyes red."

Please stop talking about this right now because that jerk is beside me.

"There just dust entering my eyes." I told and instantly rest my head on the table. From here, I could clearly hear a big sigh was released by Jina as she knows that I was lying. she was worrying about me but there's nothing I could tell her about my marriage problem.

I'm sorry Jina..

"Attention!! today our teachers have a meeting until recess!! So you can do your own job.." our monitor said. I secrectly cheers in my heart before deciding to sleep because my eyes hurt from non stop crying.

I closed my eyes but then I heard a soft husky voice called my name. It obviously taehyung. I didn't feel like talking to him right now So,I just ignored him and sleep.

*RINGGGGGG*

It's recess already, woah!! I slept for 4 hours.

I went to the toilet with jina to wash our sleepy face. All our way, Jina keeps asking me question whether I really okay or not but still, I couldn't make it to answer her and all I do was lying again.

While we were walking to the canteen suddenly a girl stopped in front of me. "Hyera right?"  She asked as her index finger was pointing at me and I nodded my head.

"I want to thank you for helping me.." she said.

owh!! she's the one who got bullied by taehyung and the gang.

"it's okay...its nothing big." I told.

"by the way, my name is Hani.." she said and stuck out her hands which I happily shook my hands with her.

"My name is Hyera but, it seem like you know me already" I told and giggled followed by others before introducing Jina to Hani. "..and this is jina."

*
*
*

We went to the canteen together and  bought some food as we sat together. I took a sit in front of Jina and Hani cause it's easier for me to talk to them.

We're talking to each other but then hani's and jina's face changes; eyes widened, the bread Hani was holding fell on the plate, their face showed that they were scared of something and they were trying hard to look away.

What happen? Is there something behind me?

"Yahh Hani, you still owe us!!" A guy warned, slamming the table aside me, making me jumped a little. I slowly turned behind only to see non other than bts behind me and I raised an eyebrows.

"Oh Hyera? It was you? I'm sorry, I wasn't notice you were here." a guy who I didn't know apologised to me. I scanned all of them and my eyes stopped when I saw taehyung was already looking at me. My heart stop beating before it pounded wildly as I quickly avoided his gaze.

"Hyung its better if we go?" Jungkook said when he noticed me.

"Bye Hyera!!" They said as they leaved us.

I shrugged, turning my head to the front and saw Jina and Hani had their jaw dropped halfway.

"You know them?" They asked at the same time.

"Not really"

"But they know your name and they're not bullying me after they saw you " hani said.

I looked at her and smiled. I am glad they were not bullying her when they saw me. Maybe by the fact that I am  taehyung wife.

kinda felt like a big boss.

"I will tell you about it if I'm ready, okay? lets go!!" I said. They nodded and we entered our class except for hani since her class is few block away from mine.

*RINGGGGGGG*

*AT HOME *

I walked home with Hani because I found out that we live in the same neighborhood. I couldn't go home with Jina anymore since her house near with my parents' house not this jerk house.

I arrived, waving goodbye to Hani before entering my house and locked the door. I walked to the kitchen and got me some snack.

*KNOCK KNOCK *

I opened the door and completely lose my appetite. It was taehyung. I walked away and sat on the couch while munching on some snack and focused on the tv, ignoring him all day.

he walked away, taking a glance at me which I could see from the corner of my eyes.

NO ONE'S POV

V looked at Hyera who was sitting on the couch but she obviously was avoiding V. V then sighed before dragging his feet to his room.

"Maybe she will be okay tomorrow?" V thought.

He keeps the positive thought inside his brain before he swiped his phone screen. He scrolled through his instagram and his finger stopped the time he saw the picture of jimin and hyera were eating ice cream together in the park.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Are they secrectly having a thing behind me? When did they took this pictures?

I sighed heavily, throwing my phone aside and leaned on my bed.

*NIGHT*

I walked downstairs and saw Hyera was sleeping on the couch.

its just 8 pm and she's already fall asleep?

I went toward her and stopped before kneeling to have a better sight of her face. I stared at her face and my eyes stopped at those purpleish mark on her neck and her collarbone.

Do I really did that? Do I kiss her that hard?

I was not noticed that I was smiling alone until I felt my cheekbones giving up. I cupped my cheek and fixed my cheekbones.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Who is that?

I rushed to the door and opened the door. For my shock, I saw my parents were standing there, smiling warmly at me.

"Appa! Eomma!" I said and hugged them real tight since I really miss them. "come in.." I said and they obeyed with their eyes were wandering around, finding for hyera.

I walked to the couch and wake Hyera up.

"Hyera.Hyera" I said as I shook her slightly. She then sat up and rubbed her eyes cutely.

"What?"

"Eomma and appa are here.." I told and her eyes instantly widened before she quickly stood up and bowed to them.

Both of my parents chuckled because of her reaction

She went to my eomma and hugged her. Just then, omma passed her a plastic of jajamyeon and both of them make their way to the kitchen before  serving the food together.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 3K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...
6.7K 414 27
What happens when a cold, rude business man who doesn't believe in love and a fearless and a stubborn girl crosses path. You - I see. I'll show you w...
752 64 9
" I love you..." "You are just a burden on me, I AM FORCED TO BE YOURS..." *** Hwang Y/N daughter of a successful bu...
350K 17.8K 23
Where college heartthrob Jeon Jungkook falls hard for a girl who suffers from Rosacea. ------- "Jungkook, would you fuck, marry, or kill...Somin, Dan...