I Needed You! (Pierce The Vei...

Af caitlinallen18

Vic and Mike Fuentes. Both brothers and members in a band, Pierce The Veil. Not the only kids to their parent... Mere

I Needed You! (Pierce The Veil fan fiction)
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Authors Note.

Chapter Two

7.8K 163 96
Af caitlinallen18

*Faith's point of view*

I wake up to the sound of my mom yelling.

"Wake up!" she yells.

"I'm awake!" I yell sitting up and glaring at my mother.

"Get dressed. You have an hour." She says before slamming my door and walking off. I groan and roll out of bed, hitting the floor hard.

"Ah shit!" I yell as pain shoots through my spine. I lay there recovering for a second before running to my bathroom and taking a shower.

Once I'm done I walk to my room and get dressed in black skinny jeans and BVB shirt along with some white vans with the BVB guys painted on it. They're really cute chibi looking figures. I walk back to my bathroom and straighten my full black hair. I have some blue streaks running through it but they need to be touched up. I do little makeup, just foundation, concealer, eye liner, and mascara. I look on the mirror and smile.

"Good job Faith!" I squeal at myself. Now, what beanie should I wear? Blue? Baby Blue? Red? Black? White? Baby Blue? Ok. Baby Blue it is.

I grab my baby blue beanie and put it on, grabbing my phone, headphones, and suitcase then walking downstairs to the living room where my mom is sitting.

"Ready?" She asks standing up and grabbing her keys and purse.

"Not really." I mutter under my breath.

"Come on." She says walking outside. I follow and we leave for the airport.

Once we get there we say our goodbyes as I go through security and she leaves. I grab my suitcase, ticket, and phone. I go to this waiting section where my plane boards. I sit there with headphones in and playing Fruit Ninja. I feel a tap on my shoulder, take out a headphone and look behind me to see a group of people standing there. The person that tapped my shoulder was a girl and she had two boys and another girl standing behind her.

"Hi. My name's Alice. These are my friends." She says.

"Hi. I'm Faith." I say standing up and facing them.

"Oh. We know." She says smiling. My eyes widen in fear.

"How do you know who I am?" I ask.

"Your Vic and Mike Fuentes' little sister." one of the guys say. He has black flippy hair and snake bites.

"Oh. Yeah." I mutter.

"Nice piercings by the way." the other guys says. He has black hair also but it's down to his shoulders.

"Thanks." I say. I bring my hand up and play with my septum piercing.

"I'm Josh and that's Jake. Then that's Ariel." the guys with flippy hair says pointing at his friends. The Ariel girl has fire red hair and half of her head shaved. It looks pretty cute. She has an eyebrow piercing and septum. We sit and talk until I hear "Flight 102 to San Diego."

I stand up and look around at them all.

"That's my flight. You have my number. Text of call me." I say before walking and boarding the plane. Once I get seated I put in my headphones and blare Bass Cannon. I lay my head back and feel somebody sit in the seat next to me. I open one eye and see an old man sitting there. He looks at me and scrunches up his face. I take out a headphone and look at him.

"What?" I ask him.

"Why would you put holes in your body or mark your skin with ink? It's all just stupid and pointless." He grumbles. I look down and stare at my pink breast cancer ribbon tattoo that takes up the whole inside of my left forearm. I got it a couple months ago for my grandma who died of breast cancer.

"Well, I mark my skin because it's my canvas. Each tattoo holds a story behind it. The piercings, well, they're just cool." I answer.

"And those damn things in your ear. You just want holes in your body don't you?" he asks pointing to my gauges. They're only a size 6. They're bright blue tapers.

"As I said, they're cool." I put my headphones in again and close my eyes as I drift off to sleep.

I wake up to somebody shaking me. I open my eyes and see a flight attendant looking at me. I take off my headphones and stand up.

"Thanks for waking me up." I say looking around and everybody's already off.

"No problem and I like your septum and vampire bites." She says.

"Thanks again." I say smiling down at her.

"You're welcome. Now shoo." She says laughing as I skip off the plane. I get my luggage and sit down on a bench. How am I getting there? Is somebody coming to pick me up? My phone buzzes and I look down at it to see a strange number texted me.

From: Unknown

Hi. Faith, it's Jaime. I'm in the band with your brothers. They're busy so they sent me and Tony to get you. What do you look like?

I stare at it and then answer.

To: Unknown

I'm wearing a baby blue beanie, a BVB shirt, black skinny jeans, black hair, I also have vampire bites on my lip and a septum piercing.

I feel a tap on my shoulder a few minutes after I send it. I turn around and see a guy with black spikey hair standing there then a guy standing beside him with black hair, a hat on, and a lot of tattoos.

"Faith?" the spikey haired guy says.

"Jaime?" I ask.

"Yup. That's me. And this is Tony." He says pointing to the guys beside him.

"Hi." I smile and give a slight wave.

"Now. Let's get you back to the house. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you." Jaime says.

"You've changed a lot. I've seen pictures of you from a year ago and you didn't have all these piercings or tattoo." Tony says.

"I decided I wanted this stuff so I got it." I say shrugging. Jaime grabs my bag for me and we walk to the front of the airport and some people notice the guys but we just keep walking. We reach the car and I climb in the back with Tony sitting by me and Jaime drives. We all sit in a somewhat awkward silence but then again it's comfortable.

We soon pull up to a pretty big house, big front yard and looks like a big backyard. I jump out of the car and Jaime grabs my bag again and there's another car in the driveway. I'm guessing it's either Vic or Mikes. We walk inside and I look around.

"Damn. This is huge." I say as we enter the living room.

"You have your own room so I'll show you that in a little." Jaime says I nod. "Guys! We're back!" he yells. I hear two pairs of feet walking as Mike then Vic appear from a hallway.

"Well you've changed." Vic says.

"Hey Mike." I say giving a small smile and hugging him.

"Hey Faith." He says and we pull away from the hug.

"So where's my room?" I ask completely ignoring Vic.

"Down the hall, fourth door on the right." Tony says. I nod and grab my suitcase pushing past Vic and walking down to the door I was told was my room. I walk in and its a light blue. If you haven't figured out yet, my favorite color is light blue. I set my suitcase on the bed and start unpacking when the door opens and Vic walks in.

"What. Do I not get a hi?" he asks.

"No." I say putting away my shoes in the closet and hanging up some clothes.

"I am your brother." He says sitting on the bed.

"You were my brother." I say looking straight at him.

"What did I do?!"

"Oh like you don't fucking know!" I snap.

"Don't use that language with me." He snarls.

"I will use whatever fucking language I want. You wanna know what your dumbass did?! I needed you! I went through so much shit when you left and I tried talking to you for help but only Mike would actually take concern in me! I would call you crying at three in the morning and you'd just say you were busy! And perhaps you didn't know I was admitted to the hospital not even two months ago for almost dying of an overdose! I was admitted to the hospital FOUR times for being beaten by kids at school! Was my brother ever there when I needed him? NO! I turned to razors and lighters to ease the stress!" I scream, tears streaming down my face. So much for keep makeup on...

His mouth is slightly parted and eyes are wide.

"I needed you.." I whisper.

"I had no idea..." He says standing up and walking towards me.

"Of course you didn't! You never talked to me!" I scream. He brings me in a hug holding me tight and close.

"Shhh. It's ok. I'm here now." He cooes in my ear. I sob into his shoulder and he rubs my back soothingly. After a few minutes I pull back and look up at him.

"Show me your wounds." He whispers. I shove my bracelets from my wrist and its covered in long almost scratch looking scars and circular scars from burning. He takes it and kisses them one by one.

"Is that all?" he asks. I shake my head no and pull my shirt up and my stomach has random circular scars and random scratch scars on my stomach then I pull my jeans down to where only my thigh is showing and my thigh is covered. He shakes his head and tears well up in his eyes. I pull my pants back up and the tears fall from his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Faith. I wish I was there." He whispers looking at me. "I'll make it up to you. I'll keep you safe and never let anyone hurt you. I promise."

I nod and wipe away my tears.

"I love you Faith."

"I love you too Vic." He hugs me and I hug back then hear some voices say 'awww' on the other side of the door. I walk over and open the door. Tony, Jaime, and Mike all fall through.

"We were not listening." Jaime says standing up.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I mutter.

"Well at least she's not going to rip our heads off." Mike mutters.

"Hey!" I yell. He just shrugs and I huff sticking out my bottom lip and pouting.

"That, is an adorable face." Tony says pinching my cheeks. I swat his hands away and he just chuckles.

"Ugh. Now I'm stuck in a house full of dorks." I mutter.

"Why did you get sent up here anyways? Mom said you'd tell us." Mike asks.

"I painted some sick ass graffiti on the school walls and got caught by a cop. It was my 'first' crime so I just got sent home." I say putting air quotes around 'first'.

"Wait, first?" Tony asks.

"Oh yeah. I've painted the school cafeteria walls, never been caught, I've painted a bakerys walls, never caught, and I've painted many other things but I was never caught." I explain.

"You, are amazing." Tony says patting my shoulder.

"Well, I try." I shrug.

"Now. Come on. I have something to show you." Jaime says before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Jaime Preciado! If you don't put me down now, you will regret it!" I scream as I punch his back.

"Ow! Stop punching! You punch like a guy." He says.

"Well thank you?" I say more as a question. He opens a door and I see we're outside.

"Jaime Preciado! Put me down this instant!" I scream and hear the other guys laughing.

"No can do miss." He says. He lifts me off of his shoulder and my instinct is to close my eyes and hold my breath. I feel water encasing around me and I float to the bottom. I open my eyes and sit there watching the guys. I hear their muffled voices calling my name and I just sit there. I hear a splash nearby and my eyes snap shut. Somebody's arms wrap around me and pull me up and set me on the side. I hold my breath a little longer and keep my eyes closed not moving.

"Call an ambulance!" somebody yells. That's when I shoot up taking a deep breath.

"I'm ok. No ambulance." I say looking at them.

"You scared us." Vic says.

"I know." I smirk. After about half an hour of being scolded we all walk inside and I walk straight to the kitchen.

"Do any of y'all know how to cook?" I yell.

"No need to yell. We're all right here." Tony says and I turn around and see them all standing there looking at me from over the counter.

"Shut it Turtle Boy. But back to my question."

"Yes we do. We wouldn't be alive if we didn't know." Jaime says.

"Then fix something. I'm hungry." I say giving a small smile.

"Eh. I don't know." Mike says stretching. I stick out my bottom lip and give puppy dog eyes.

"I swear, that face is fucking adorable." Tony says. "Now, what do you want?"

"Anything is fine with me. I'm not picky." I shrug and head off upstairs to my room. I change into short shorts and a SWS shirt that is cut 3/4's of the way down the sides and is sleeveless. I hope they don't mind that my bra shows a bit...

I grab my phone and walk back downstairs and to the kitchen to find them all cooking. I pull up my camera on my phone and take a picture then go on Twitter.

"@Faithlovesyou: I have people make my food for me! Yes that's right, it's PTV. My brothers Mike and Vic then Jaime and Tony. This better be good food! :)"

I tweet it and lock my phone and sit at the island on a stool. After a few minutes they don't notice me but my phone decides to play Caraphernilia, telling me I have a mention or follow on Twitter. The guys all jump and look at me wide eyed.

"Mother of Jesus!" Jaime yells.

"Sorry.." I mutter. Is it bad that I think Jaime is cute? Is it bad I also think Tony is cute?

A/N: I'm stopping right there for now. Hope you like it! Bye.

~Caitlin:)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.6K 19
Jesse has been on her own ever since her twin sister, and her parents kicked her out of the house after they found out about her drug addiction. When...
10.6K 282 53
18 year old Rosie was left at a Orphanage when she was a baby she always wondered if she had any brother's or sister's She loved the Band Pierce The...
9.6K 562 69
Pierce The Veil fanfiction. Vic and Elle have been inseparable for too long but something like this could ruin a couple. Tony hasn't ever found love...
19.6K 855 47
"I never used to believe in angels. But since I fell in love with you, I've started to change my mind." Life is new; Pierce the Veil is one member sh...