One Wish (Camren) (G!P)

By _curlystyles_

After losing both her parents during war to the Wizarding World, Camila Cabello is brought to Hogwarts, schoo... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Authors Note
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
(!) New Story??
Chapter 25.
Updated
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27. (Part 1)
Chapter 27. (Part 2)
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.

Chapter 13.

10.2K 381 416
By _curlystyles_

Camila's POV

I had never felt this giddy with so much excitement. I wanted nothing more than to run, to shout, to tell everyone what was going to happen. But I had to wait. I couldn't sit down, I couldn't read a book to keep my mind off of it, I could barely sit still.

My mind was like a colorful butterfly. Whatever distraction I chose for myself, my mind would keep fluttering back to the thought inside my head. Then I'd get that weird, tingly feeling again and again.

Still trembling with the excitement, I stumble towards the closest seat near me and sit down before I fall down. It was crazy to me that throughout my many years of living, I had never felt this way.

I always had this general rule, in which I hid my emotions. I figured I'd rather not hand in any emotion or show anyone what I felt most of the time. But today was different. My odd relationship with Lauren had gone from dysfunctional to something so strong. And excitement poured out of me like sunshine through fine white linen.

I just had a good feeling about the day, nothing that felt this right could possibly go wrong. It just couldn't.

"Looks like someone's more excited than any of us," Dinah laughs as she walks through the Gryffindor's lounge. I watch as she sits in front of me, her velvet robe graciously falling behind her as she does so.

"Yeah," I laugh quietly, "Somewhat a little nervous, too."

Dinah smiles, "Don't be. Everything's gonna be fine. Just remember, stick to that dumb plan Dumbledore gave us and we'll be good for the day."

I nod, trying my best to keep the plan intact just like the rest of the girls. As far as any else knew, Lauren's name was actually Amber. She was an eighteen-year-old Gryffindor that just transferred from the muggle world. To me, it was all complete rubbish.

"Yeah, hopefully." I return the smile, taking a small glance at the small potion in her hand as she removes it from the inside of her robe, "So what is it you needed to do before we went to get Lauren?"

Dinah's smile begins to turn into a devious smirk as she holds up the small potion in one hand, "Buying this of course..." She states as if it were obvious. I furrow both my eyebrows, watching as she places the small glass bottle over my coffee table, "What is it for?"

"Funny you ask," She simply adds, "You see, I bought this off some Slytherin in the hallway. Cost me a lot for it, and it's all just for you. You can thank me later."

"What's it supposed to do?" She hands me the small bottle and I take it, inspecting it carefully before looking back at her.

"It uh," She smirks, laughing a bit. "It's supposed to make someone happy, it's supposed to excite someone. So let's say you're upset or sad about something, take a sip of this, and you'll feel better instantly."

I nod, frowning a bit. "That's weird. I've never heard of such a weird potion."

"Neither did I, until now."

I place the bottle into the pockets of my robe, clearing my throat as I look back at her, yet again another weird smile taking over her flushed face.

"What?" I ask her, annoyed.

"Oh, nothing." Dinah shrugs, "I just thought...you know--maybe you could give Lauren some of the potion. Maybe she won't feel as nervous, or as scared about today. Just one sip, I'm sure she'll be ready for today."

I raise an eyebrow, chuckling softly before getting up and taking a small glance at the clock behind her, "Yeah, maybe. That's not what you should be worried about now, anyway. Ally and Normani should have been here over ten minutes ago."

"Calm down," Dinah rolls her eyes, "I asked them to do something for me."

"Right now?" I shift over my seat.

"Yes, right now." Dinah adds, "It's actually really important in case you didn't know. Ally and Normani spent over thirty minutes in search for Draco, in need to charm the boy with the Obliviate cast, that Lockhart memory charm we were supposed to use yesterday."

"You forgot?" I sigh.

"I didn't forget. We didn't discuss having someone, in particular, to cast the charm on Draco." She huffs, playing the edge of her wand.

I continue to think up an argument with the stubborn girl, but I'm loudly interrupted as soon as the wooden door behind me is kicked open. "Sorry, we're late!"

Normani immediately begins to remove her uniform, shoving her backpack towards a small corner and throwing on her robe quickly, Ally then following behind after her.

"That boy really is hard to corner." Ally sighs, wiping sweat off her forehead as she places her wand in between the pockets of her black and velvet robe.

"I see," I chuckle, proceeding to walk towards the door as the girls finish off changing and preparing themselves for the walk down towards the third floor. I take a single step out of the coffee ground color door and spot no one walking down the hallway like there usually is, but I'm thankful for it.

With the girls behind me, we walk down the hall of the Gryffindor's lounge and down the staircase of the fifth floor, headed towards the third. I remained silent while the girls chatted away, already fascinated with the idea of bringing Lauren to our dorm and sharing stories like our last visit.

I keep my hands deep inside the pockets of my robe, biting my lip at the idea. I can feel the glass bottle inside, the one Dinah had given me before we left the room. Maybe I could give it to her later on, then I'll know for sure she'll be okay with going out into the open where the other students were.

"Mila, what do you think?"

My eyes meet Ally's light eyes, brows furrowed, "Huh?"

Dinah chuckles, rolling her eyes playfully. "Don't even ask her about anything. She's too busy worrying about what she'll say to her new girlfriend."

I feel my cheeks heat us as both girls laugh, "Am not! And she's not my girlfriend, okay?"

"Yeah, right." Normani chuckles, stopping right after we reach the bottom of the staircase. All three girls proceed towards opening the locked door, motioning for me to enter first with amused smiles and laughs. I only roll my eyes and walk in slowly, already beginning to stutter and shake like an idiot as I reach the familiar door.

Instead of standing there like idiots and deciding whether or not to just burst through that door or quietly walk in, they all run excitedly towards the door, leaving me standing there like I wasn't even with them. I mentally curse myself for looking stupid and walk in behind them, eyes wandering around the loud room.

"You look so cute. O.M.G!" Dinah squeals loudly, all three girls standing in front of the green-eyed girl I had yet to see. I push in between Dinah and Mani, my eyes slowly trailing up towards the tall girl before I'm met with the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen.

Once my dark brown eyes meet her emerald green ones, I feel my stomach flutter violently, smiling softly as I take in the attire the raven haired girl is wearing. Lauren smiles back, twirling around with a small laugh for us to take a good look.

I grin softly, laughing as well. She looked incredibly...normal.

She wore the school's normal Gryffindor attire with a gold and velvet tie hung around her neck along with ripped, skin-tight jeans that went perfectly with her chocolate-colored combat boots. Her hair was nothing special, but still perfect as it fell over her shoulders in curly, messy waves. "Is this okay?"

"Okay?" Normani laughs, "Girl you look smoking hot and adorbs all at once. It's perfect."

"You really think so?" She fiddles with the sleeves of her robe, her cheeks a hint of pink. "I'm really nervous about this, and I don't want to mess everything up starting with what I'm wearing."

"Girl, no!" Ally smiles, "You look beautiful. I'm sure everything will be okay. Just stay calm and leave the rest to us, we promise everything will remain perfect as we told you before."

Lauren nods, slowly pulling a long, white wand out of her robe, very elegant...but not as powerful-looking as her original wand. Last night, she had cast a very rare spell over her wand to keep if from looking different, but it still looked very elegant and powerful like her last, though it was only temporary.

"Okay, so." I look up at her again. "You ready to go? We have five hours of our breaks, then at noon there's a Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin."

She frowns, "Who am I supposed to choose from then?"

I laugh, "Gryffindor of course."

Lauren shrugs, "Alright, I guess. It's sort of hard to think about considering I'm a Slyffindor."

"Oh yeah.." I nod.

A Slyffindor, I had almost forgotten. Slytherin blood ran through her according to Draco, considering a part of Voldemort lives within her. She was the first-ever in history.

Lauren had told us about her rare house title as of only last night. I was confused about such a theory at first because I had never heard of such a thing, nor had I ever imagined something would be close to real as it was.

A Slyffindor is a witch or wizard in which has chosen a house in training but can cast natural elements and charms relating to Slytherin, aka water. While Gryffindor represents her fire element. Meaning that the house Lauren had chosen was the house that ran in her blood, generations way back: Gryffindor. Yet because of what was inside of her and the specific power of the spell or cast, it's power retains another house: Slytherin. It was confusing to me at first but last night I had read a whole book about it and learned that Lauren was only the second wizard to ever have two houses.

"Well, anyway." Dinah enthusiastically grabs Lauren's hand with hers and leads her towards the door, "Let's get going, we have a whole bunch of cool things to show you."

Lauren nods slowly, walking behind us as all three girls run out of the room. I walk beside Lauren slowly as she does, watching curiously as she takes in her surroundings as she had never done so before. I grin to myself as her green eyes take in the rest of the gloomy passage way, lightening up a bit as she sees the light of the other side of the door.

"You ready?" I whisper loud enough for her to hear, and she turns to look at me with a small grin.

"I'm ready." She tells me quietly, biting her lip softly as she takes a single step out of the darkness behind her.

There wasn't anything special beyond the staircase of the third floor, but Lauren seemed to think otherwise. She was smiling wide, staring at everything like she had just seen God or something, "Just like I remember it, thirteen years ago."

"Really?" Ally smiles.

"Yeah," Lauren laughs softly, her fingers trailing over the smooth stone of the staircase. "Everything is as old as I can remember...it's like I memorized every crevice and crack of this very floor."

"You won't have to anymore, now." Dinah wraps her arm around Lauren's shoulder, giving her a toothy grin. "Today, you will walk down these halls with nothing to worry about. We'll make today the best day ever!"

Lauren smiles. "Thanks, guys."

***

"This is it!" Normani gushes, practically jumping into our dorm as she lets Lauren inside.

It had only been two hours after we let Lauren out of her own dorm and we had already driven her crazy with everything around her. We had taken her everywhere.

When she showed signs of tiredness, we decided to take her to our dorm, where we usually set up our little "chorus group."

"It feels nice and comfy in here." The raven-haired girl smiles, taking a look around for herself as I pull my guitar out of its wooden case. Lauren walks over to my side of the dorm, grinning at the posters I kept up around the frame of my bed. They all consisted of my favorite artists like One Direction, Taylor Swift, and Demi Lovato.

Lauren looks curious, "These must be famous people in the muggle world, correct?"

"Yeah," I answer, "These people may not be wizards like the rest of you. But they really do inspire me, especially through my many years of insecurity."

Lauren returns a content smile, nodding softly. "That must be why you were so confident the first time I met you. If I were to ever meet any of them, it would be the first thing I'd thank them for..."

I smile, "That's sweet."

"Sorry to burst your love bubble, pretty girl." Dinah pulls Lauren softly towards her, patting the spot next to her over the soft rugged floor the rest of the girls sat over as well. "We wanna show something Camila wrote. We've been practicing for a while now, and we've gotten so much better. Wanna see?"

"Uh, sure." Lauren laughs a little, not having an option. I sit right next to herm giving her a soft smile, "I didn't know you sang, Camz."

"I've been singing all my life," I grin, looking down at the guitar. "The day I found out I was sharing a dorm with these constantly singing freaks, I knew I would love it here."

She raises an eyebrow, "I've been singing my whole life, too. What a complete coincidence."

I furrow my eyebrows, "Really?"

She nods, offering a dazzling smile. My eyes widen in surprise and I turn to see the same expression on the rest of the girls' faces as they stare back at Lauren. I had never known about Lauren singing, she had never mentioned it. This was such a surprise to me.

"That's great!" Dinah smiles, "We haven't figured out who can take the chorus for Camila's song. It just doesn't sound right with any of us. We need someone with a strong, low voice, ya know?"

Lauren shrugs, "I can help, I guess. Just lead me through it for a while and familiarize me with the rhythm and beat of the song. Can any of you sing the chorus first? I'll give it a go after."

"I'll sing it," Dinah volunteers, looking down at my journal. "Your parts will be from I won't believe a word you say this time, to, yeah we know all about you."

Dinah demonstrates the chorus of the song, trying her best to hit her lowest note to through the middle of the chorus. She didn't sound half bad, although her voice was a little too high for the lyrics, Yeah we know all about you. It didn't mix well when the chorus of the song remained at the same key.

Once Dinah has sung the last note, she looks up at Lauren with a bright smile. Lauren's eyes are wide, completely stunned after listening closely, "First of all, that was perfect. I don't really know why you would need me for the chorus. Second, I may be able to sing the chorus, I'll give it a try.."

"Great," Normani grins, "Let's give it a go. I will begin the song, then Camila, and after, it'll be your turn for the chorus, got it?" Lauren gives a short nod, "Read off the journal if you get lost, but I'm sure you'll do great."

"O-okay," She sighs shakily, giving me a small glance.

They all turn to look at me, motioning to begin strumming the beginning chords to the song. I nod shortly, beginning to play, making sure I stood at a lower tune before Normani began. I wasn't going to lie, I was shitting bricks. I had practiced this song over a thousand times with the girls, yet today with Lauren, I couldn't help but be nervous. What if she didn't like my voice? What if I ruined it for everybody? I wouldn't be able to deal with such embarrassment.

I push the thought out of my head, giving Mani a small nod as I continue to play the instrument in my hands.

Same words,  Same thirst,  Just a different name

Same jokes,  Same laugh,  Guess that's just your game

You got at her the same way you got at me,  You showed me everything I need to see

All eyes fly to me and I almost cry. It was my turn.

Even though you're so damn fine

I know I'm

Better off without you

Even if you cross my mind

I would always have to doubt you

I could feel Lauren's eyes radiating off me it I chose to ignore it, closing my eyes to keep from making eye contact with her. My eyes remain closed as I continue to strum the guitar to the song, but I can't help but open them when I hear her voice.

And Jesus Christ, it was beautiful. It was just absolutely beautiful. It was like God had sent his most prized angel from above to sing for us, gifting us with the most wonderful, raspy, low, spine chilling voice we've ever heard. It was honey-like and smooth, yet she had this certain vocal that drove me insane. Don't get me wrong, all the girls had a certain beauty and talent to their voices, but Lauren...there was just something about hers that sent a tingle down my spine.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she sang, biting my lip as I watch her face contort into a focused, passionate look. Her nose was scrunched up adorably, her eyes were screwed shut as she hit her highest note, and her Adam's apple would bobble every once in a while. I was in heaven as I watched her,

I won't believe a thing you say this time

All them other girls told me how you play ya game

Yea we know all about you

I know it probably worked for you

Last time

But them other girls told me how you play ya game

Yea we know all about you

A small cheer erupts from the girls, including myself as we clap for the blushing girl. It ends momentarily as Dinah continues her half of the song. I hadn't stopped strumming the wooden instrument after Lauren's small half yet my eyes were completely glued to hers.

Ooooh we know we know we know

We know we know we know

Yea

All about you

Ooooh we know we know we know

We know we know we know

Yea

All about you

First off you should really be ashamed

You won't entice me with that big 'ol chain

Can't have my number put that phone away

Maybe you should just stay in your lane

It was yet again my turn to sing, but this time I didn't bother to close my eyes. I kept them open. In fact, I kept them open and intact with a certain pair of emerald green ones. Her eyes were bright and content as they stared back at me, a wide smile etching over her beautiful face.

I hadn't noticed the girls had finished the song until Dinah yanked the guitar out of my hand. I blink hard and turn to look to see all four girls laughing loudly, as Dinah wheezes out. "Look at her! Too busy looking at Lauren to realize the was still playing after the song ended!"

They continue to laugh at me, Lauren laughing louder as my cheeks heat up quickly. I was pretty sure I was as red as a tomato, but I rolled my eyes anyways, trying my best to act like I didn't care. I cross my arms over my chest as their laughter dies down a bit, "Are you done laughing at me?"

"Are you done drooling over Lauren?" Normani smirks, closing the journal on Lauren's lap. I glare at her, wanting badly to spit out how much she drools about Dinah when she's not looking but I keep my mouth shut. I couldn't just blurt out her secret because I was annoyed...but I was close.

My cheeks don't fail to embarrass me further as they heat up quickly into a dark pink color. They laugh again but Lauren only smiles, sending me a playful wink. I roll my eyes, feeling my stomach flutter at the small gesture on the inside.

"Aw, come on." Ally cooed, pinching my cheeks softly. "Leave the poor girl alone, girls. She's had enough embarrassment in one day, you've had your little fun." Dinah rolls her eyes at Ally's statement, sticking her tongue out playfully, "Anyways, aren't you supposed to get ready for your game you two? Go get changed before you miss it with all of your teasings."

"Oh shit!" Both girls simultaneously jump up, straightening themselves before storming into the bathroom to get ready and into their Quidditch uniforms. Ally laughs softly, giving me a small smile.

I return it, giving her a playful hug, "This is why you're my favorite, Ally bear."

I pull away briefly when I hear Lauren's raspy voice, "I didn't know they were part of the team. What positions do they play?"

"Well, out of the seven players..." I clear my throat, "Normani plays as the keeper, which she quotes is the "important position", so go along with it anyway." Lauren giggles, nodding. "And Dinah is a chaser, which she states are the most important. Definitely go along with it."

Lauren nods again, attention now on the two girls marching out of the bathroom, proudly holding smiles. "You guys look good."

"Yeah, well I feel good Lauren," Mani sighs contently.

Each of them both walks over towards their own beds, retrieving their broomsticks from under their large mattresses. Dinah walks over towards the door with her Nimbus 2000 at hand, fixing her black gloves slowly. Normani on the other hand, with her Firebolt broom, awaits for Dinah to finish at the door while we begin to get up to follow.

Ally tells us to wait while she tries to find our Gryffindor flags and posters for the game, walking over the chest box beside her bed.

"Good luck out there," Lauren grins at both girls, "I hear you two are really good."

"Thanks," They both state with smiles.

"Let's just hope Dinah doesn't send another Slytherin into the hospital wing again," I mumble clearly, eyeing her with a raised eyebrow. She scoffs, picking at the wood of her new broom,

"The last one I pushed off his broom deserved more broken bones anyways, he was a total dick."

"Yeah," Normani laughs, "And the first one you almost killed?"

Dinah shifts on one leg, looking away with a small sigh, "Okay, I'll admit it. The first one that had broken her ribs and both legs I didn't really like. But hey, at least I apologized!"

We all laugh, Ally stumbling out of the room with a few Gryff flags and two posters that were totally shading the Slytherins. She locks our dorm behind us and we walk down the hall along with some other Gryffindors headed towards the big game.

I take a small glance at the girl beside me, smiling softly as I see her take in the rest of the castle with those big green eyes.

Today couldn't get any better.

***

"They really don't like us, huh?" Lauren frowns, taking a good look at the tent full of glaring Slytherins besides our own gold and velvet tent.

I shake my head, giving them a small glance, "No, they really don't."

"Well, why not?" Lauren looks a bit disappointed. I furrow my eyebrows as I think of a good response. I shrug, looking over at the field of warming up players,

"We're Gryffindors, they're Slytherins." I sigh, "It's how it's always been. They say something cruel or do something to hurt one of us and we usually fight back with a spell. It's how it's always been...we just don't get along."

"It wasn't always like that, you know?" She turns away to look down at the slightly empty field. I stare at her and I'm taken back, "You'd be surprised to hear that both houses were very fond of each other."

"Then why start hating each other?" I frown. She takes a good look at the other side of the tent, shrugging slightly as I stare back at her,

"Ever since the dark lord arose, the Slytherins had always found a way to stick to his side. Not all, but some." I gasp, not believing such a statement. "Some Slytherins...just looked up to him you can say. It gave them hope that one day they would be as powerful as Voldemort." She pauses, "There's this story Dumbledore had told me when I was younger about the rivalry between two students. One was Gryffindor, and the other was a Slytherin."

Some Gryff students around her seem to be catching on to the conversation, staring at Lauren with minor curiosity, "Is that what you think began the Rivalry with both houses..?"

She nods, "I believe so. It goes back as far as Salazer Slytherin and Godric Gryffindor. They use to be friends, good friends actually. But then Slytherin wanted only pure-blood wizards to be accepted into Hogwarts, not wanting any other blood to be allowed into the school, like Mudbloods or Muggles. Godric Gryffindor, of course, didn't agree with this, because he was "the champion" for Muggle-borns, much like Dumbledore. That is why their friendship ended. The result of this was that Salazer Slytherin created the Chamber of Secrets and then left Hogwarts. The Chamber of Secrets was created so that a descendant of a pure-blood could finish the job and prove Godric Gryffindor wrong. Prove that it only took a pureblood to achieve such a powerful task, but he was wrong. It was opened...but by Dumbledore, and he wasn't a pureblood either. Besides that, there is also the fact that it was proven, both houses are the most competitive of all four.."

I stare at her, wide-eyed to the new information. "Woah, I never knew that."

"You seem to know a lot about this." A soft voice is spoken towards Lauren. I turn around to meet soft dough, brown eyes. The small girl holds a genuine smile, and I recognize her immediately. It was Jade Thirlwall, the kindest Gryff in all of Hogwarts as they called her.

"Yeah, I guess I do." Lauren chuckles, giving her a small smile. Jade doesn't seem to look away from us both, expecting the conversation to keep going. I turn around, wanting to roll my eyes at how weird she was staring at Lauren like that.

I didn't like it at all. So I grabbed Lauren's hand tightly in mine and added, "Look, the game's about to start.."

Just in time, the crowd begins to cheer and clap for the Slytherins as they spill out of their tents one by one, cocky smirks on all of their faces. All Gryffindors begin to boo and throw curses at them while Ally just shakes her head next to me and I laugh.

After the Slytherins are out of the tent and on their brooms, the Gryffindors begin to pile as well, Dinah and Mani being the first ones to jump out of the tent, clapping for the rest of their teammates as they mount their brooms.

I stand on both my feet, cheering loudly and clapping hard for my girls, "WOO! LET'S GO DINAH JANE! YES, GET IT MANI!"

They sent appreciative smiles, laughing softly as all three of us scream our lungs out for them.

The referee Ms. Mostafa flies up towards the center of the field over her broom, arm up in signal for the players to resume position. Immediately, Dinah takes the right side of the field, staying center in between the other two chasers while Mani flies up towards the three goalposts on the end of the field, tilting her broom up just a little to keep her floating still.

"Witches and Wizards...let the Quidditch World Cup finals...begin!"

***

The game was tied 140-140, the crowd was loud and the game was intense. Everything for me was in slow motion as the Slytherin team flew past the field and towards the goal post with only a minute and a half on the clock.

It was one of those moments where your heart would stop beating and you would feel your stomach twist into knots. I couldn't help but stand to get a better view of the field, clutching onto both Ally and Lauren.

"Oh shit," Lauren mumbles lips parted open as she watches all three chasers belonging to the Slytherin house speed their way through each opposing player.

Normani stood alone now, face to face with the small crowd of Slytherin's ready to make their move. There were two on the right, one on the left, and the last was holding the Quaffle tightly in one hand.

"Come on Normani!" A Gryff boy yells with applaud while the rest of the Gryffindor players fly towards the other end to help out. I literally jump up and down, slapping Lauren's arm nervously as they pause in front of Mani.

Normani glares at the smirking Slyth, giving him a 'bring it on' face.

In one quick motion, the boy in the center of the field swirls past one of our chasers, flying directly into one of the goalposts near Mani. He let's go of the Quaffle, and the crowd goes Dead silent, watching as the sphere rolls straight towards the large hole.

I let go of Lauren, tilting my head back in defeat as Normani's broom tilts the opposite way, allowing the large ball to fly straight towards the goal post with no difficulty. There was no way she could have missed that, she always has control of her own broom.

"No!" The rest of the crowd yells, some throwing their flags down onto the floor in anger and some slumping back down into their chairs in defeat.

"Fuck," Ally sighs, running her hand through her hair. I would tease the older girl about cursing for the first time in like a year but I only sigh as well. The ball was only feet away from the goal, speed still normal and not as fast, but impossible for Mani to reach all the way to the right of the other goalposts.

I look down at the ground, biting my lip with a soft sigh, not wanting to see the damn ball fly straight into our goal for the win.

"Oh, shit look!" Someone from the crowd yells frantically.

My head snaps up to meet the scene over the field. I almost gasp as Mani sets a foot over her broom, kicking the broom aside to keep more leverage as she lunges towards the goal post, wrapping an arm over the loophole and hanging on for dear life 85 feet up in the air as the ball flies towards her.

I cling onto my seat, leaning in out of instinct before I hear it...

A loud SMACK! echos through the now silent stadium and I watch in shock as the darker girl swings herself into the air, with one quick spike of the ball, sending the Quaffle up into the air and out of the goal post before it can get through the ring. 

She falls down immediately after, gravity doing its job in bringing her all the way down almost ninety feet. She lands on both her knees and looks up in time to see the ball in the air, the crowd gasping but quieting down when she gives them a thumbs up.

I place a hand over my heart. Thank the lord she's okay.

The Slytherin players don't see it coming as the ball flies past them quickly, a loud swoosh echoing past them and into the center of the field. I let out a loud yell or surprise, clapping loudly as Lauren laughs loudly next to me, teasing me for jumping over my chair and almost stumbling backward.

"Gryffindors! Gryffindors! Gryffindors!"

With my fist up in the air contently, all three of us cheer loudly as Ashton, one of our Gryff players takes hold of the large Quaffle, speeding towards the goal at an impossible to reach speed. Dinah and the last chaser storm beside him, all the players aligned next to each other at the same speed towards the goal.

I couldn't believe what was happening! We had stolen the win from Slytherin's house!

I feel my heartbeat quicker and quicker as an opposing Slyth reaches Dinah, ramming the side of his broom into hers in an attempt to push her off the wooden stick. She shoves him back, elbowing the Slytherin in an attempt to fly past him.

Both players battle continuously as Ashton frantically searches for someone to hand the ball to. The last chaser was being tackled by a Slytherin and Dinah could only get a few feet forward before the Slytherin boy would reach her again.

"Twirl, Dinah, remember the twirl!" I yell loud, watching as her eyes meet mine with a small smirk. I hold my breath as she performs the most difficult broom trick in Quidditch league, biting my lip hard.

I watch the tall girl give the boy one last shove before tilting her broom up just slightly to completely halt the broomstick and whirling around a full 180 degrees, the end of her broom whacking the Slytherin off his broom and sending him tumbling down almost ninety feet off the ground.

She takes hold of her broom again, yelling for Ashton to hand her the ball. Ashton is thrown off his broom with one hard shove, but the curly-haired boy manages to swing his arm all the way back before sending the Quaffle right into Dinah's direction.

Like she had done it a hundred times before, she easily takes hold of the large ball, tucking it safely in between her underarm and side as she flies past the keeper. All of the Gryffindor house, including the Slytherins, stand tall on their feet, watching in slow motion as Dinah with one powerful swing, sends the ball rotating in rhythm towards the goal post.

I grip onto Lauren's shoulder from the top of my chair, feeling her wrap an arm around my leg nervously. I would completely go crazy at the small gesture if it weren't for the fact that I was about to witness our championship title.

It feels like everything went completely still, everything else just froze around and the stadium remained so quiet I was sure I could hear a pin each through it. The ball swirled around the post slowly, almost teasing us with its power to fall any second if it could.

But it didn't.

Casually with no other option, the Quaffle ended its twirling journey and fell perfectly into the goal post, flying straight towards the ground gracefully in time with the final horn of the last second remaining.

The crowd goes wild! There are drinks being spilled, popcorn being thrown at the Slytherin house teasingly, and the players celebrating with laughter and high fives. I feel Lauren laugh with an excited cheer and without thinking, I wrap my arms around her neck, laughing softly as she wraps her arms around my waist. She pulls me closer, whispering, "We won, Camzi!"

I smile into the hug, giggling softly when I yet again feel her wand poke at my thigh, giving me a weird ticklish sensation. I pull away, laughing, "You've got to find a new place for your wand, it always pokes me!"

Lauren blushes hard, her face a dark shade of red as she laughs quietly. I turn around to give Ally a quick hug, laughing as she jumps up and down with me in an exciting matter.

"Let's go congratulate them!" Ally gushes, pushing past a few cheering girls and running down the steps towards the bottom floor. I follow behind her, following as I grab onto Lauren's hand with a gentle tug.

I turn in time to give her a small smile, and I laugh softly as she grabs her wand hidden behind her robe with a completely heated face.

I swear, she can't get any cuter!

***

A/N; Smh Camila!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!

I promised a chapter for today and here you go! I worked super hard on it considering it'll be a while since I'll update again. Tomorrow I'll be too busy to write another chapter since it's the new Year, but I'll have another chap by the second or third of Jan.

So yeah.

Why is Camila so dumb tho, like... Laurens wand? Really...

But anyway, yeah hope you liked this chapter. Vote, comment, and give me any idea if you'd like for the next chapter!

Love you! ...Yea you, who else?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 18.7K 25
Camila Cabello was just an average girl. One day, she ran into trouble, made by none other than the school's badass troublemaker Lauren Jauregui, whi...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
1.8K 121 31
***Book Two of Muggle Meets Magic*** Alyssa Castillian was once the muggle that went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Now, she has disc...
77.4K 2.3K 27
School had always been hard for Lauren Jauregui since the accident. The accident caused her to have brain damage and she had a harder time doing most...