WHAT! MARRY HIM?! {EDITING}

By ArMY_bts07

"V, ahh, she is your soon to be wife." - Mum "WHAT?! MARRY, HIM/HER?" - Hyera and Taehyung __________________... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33 {end}

chapter 9

18.6K 815 107
By ArMY_bts07

HYERA'S POV

Pabo ah KIM TAEHYUNG!!! why does he do that? argh!!! That jerk just give me a lot of trouble.

I shouted in my heart while entering my room. I threw myself on the bed and shouted taehyung's name under my pillow, letting out my anger toward him.

"I hate you Kim taehyung!! I fucking did!" I shouted again and again while  punching the pillow as hard as I could.

After a few minutes, I stopped doing that such things and landed my body while closing my eyes, just took some time to relax myself.

*GROWLLLL*

My stomach growled again. My fried rice was downstairs and I didn't have enough time to eat it since that stupid jerk's friends came. I was still awkward to face nor talk to them since you know, they used to bully me before.

I took my phone out and put earphone in my ears. I played some random music and without me noticing, I slowly drift to sleep.

___

___

"Wake up Hyera.."
"Hey wake up.."

wait? Whose voice is that?

I slowly flung my eyes opened and my eyes widened when I saw jimin in front of me. "yahh!!" I shouted, instantly threw a pillow at him.

"Woh! Calm down. I'm here to wake you up. That's all." jimin said, lifting up his both hands.

huh!!I thought taehyung sold me to him.

"Lets go downstairs. There are still some chicken downstairs.." he said and I just nodded my head since I was starving to death.

Both of us walked downstairs, when I looked at the living room, my mouth opened halfway as I saw taehyung and the other were drinking a lot and some of them were completely drunk.

"Jimin..are they drunk? jungkook too?" I asked jimin even though I clearly see that they were drunk.

"Hmmm..probably yes, I don't feel like drinking today. That's why I just drink a little and by the way, how do you know jungkook's name?" Jimin asked me curiously.

"I know his name when you all bully me.." I said and rubbed the back of my nape. He then chuckled as I awkwardly followed him.

"I'm sorry, we are the type who bully nerd people and you're one of them, but now.." He paused, gazing me from head to toe. "You're out of the list."

He blunted as his lips turned into a curve, smiling at me, showing of his cheekbones and eye smile which make his face to look cuter.

"Jimin ah, since you and me don't drink like them. Lets eat together!!I cook fried rice just now before all of you come." I said and he slightly nodded.

We walked to the kitchen and eat the fried rice that I've cooked.

"Woah, daebak !! Are you sure you made it yourself?" He asked not believing that I was the one who made it.

"Who else? Taehyung?"

He laughed by my question and I followed after him.

As we were eating,

"Wait here.." suddenly jimin stood up and walked toward his member. Few second past and he come back while holding a box of chicken in his hand.

"Eat this.." he said and gave me a drumstick. I happily took it and ate it with my fried rice.

"What are they doing?" I asked jimin. I couldn't see taehyung and the other because the cabinets in the kitchen blocked my view to look at them.

"They are talking nonsense.." jimin said and chuckled. Then, we continued talking and laughing for about an hour.

"Jimin ah, wanna get some ice cream." I said and he just obeyed to whatever I said.

God! How I wish taehyung could be this kind.

I'm comfortable with him, he treat me really well and I hope taehyung will treat me like this too but, it never happen, impossible!

"Lets go!!" He said and grabbed my hand with his warms, his heat sent chill down my spine and for no reason, I smile by his touch.

___

___

"What flavour do you want?" Jimin asked me as his eyeballs were wandering over the ice creams.

"Vanilla!" I said.

"ahjumma..two vanilla please.."  Jimin told the ahjumma.

"Aigoo, kids nowdays keep making me jealous." The ahjumma giggled. "How long have you guys been together? By the way, here your ice creams." She stated, making me to chock on my saliva and our eyes were wide opened by her sudden words.

"She's not my girlfriend..we are friend.she's already marri.." I closed his mouth before he could finish his words.

"thank you.." I said and bowed to the ahjumma before pulling jimin with my palm still covering his mouth.

"Don't tell other that I'm married.." I told jimin and he nodded before I released him.

"Argh!!its hurt.." he whinned while touching his lips.

Do I close his lips to tight?

"JJinja oppa?! I'm sorry.." I said and looked at his lips. I could feel the stare was stuck on me. So, I lifted my gaze up and his eyes widened, making me to give him a puzzled look.

"op..oppa?" He stuttered.

Did I called him oppa before? haish!!it always happen when I was in my previous school.

"Sorry, I always call people oppa if I'm comfortable with him.." I said and flashed him a smile shyly.

"You.. comfortable with me? why?" Jimin asked me and I slowly nodded before answering him. "You're the only one who understand me. You can make me happy and even my parents can't do that. Even though I'm their daughter, they still clueless about me. And that's the reason why they still want me to marry that jerk because they don't understand me. They have no idea how my feeling is. For them, promise is more important than their own daughter..." I said and my eyes started to glass as tears swam in my eyes.

Jimin seemed to notice it and before I knew it, a hand reached the back of my nape and pulled me forward before he covered me into his embrace. "its okay. Don't cry. you can call me oppa! We can be best friend if you want to." He released me, still holding onto my shoulder. He then smiled warmly at me and so did me.

"thanks..by the way, I call you oppa because you're older than me.." I told him and he nodded in agreement.

I was about to wipe my single tear that rolled down my cheek but his hand was faster than mine.

"Eat your ice cream..its about to melt." jimin directed and I licked my ice cream while sitting on the bench.

___

___

JIMIN'S POV

She calls me oppa?

Actually I do have crush on her since the first time i saw her and I actually do know how she looks like actually.

*flashback*

When I was about to go to school, I saw a girl walked out from her house.

She walked slowly, probably new with this neighborhood but then a picture fell off from her bag. I took the picture and I saw a beautiful girl were holding a dog. I turned the pictures back and it wrote 'Song Hyera'

Maybe it was her name.

When I entered the class, I was surprised to see her in the same class as me. She was sitting on the seat beside V and I kept my eyes on her since something kept playing in my mind; full of confusion and curiosity. I looked at the pictures in my hand and looked at her back. Her face changes a lot when she wore those spec and wig.

I saw V was hurting her but nothing I could do since it was our work, bullying nerdies.

After a few minutes, teacher came in and asked her to introduce.

Yes, her name is Song Hyera and the only thing which made me curious is, why do she wear those hair and specs? Why she camouflage herself?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.9K 44
You made a new friend on your first day of university. He is shy, sweet and nice everyone else calls him a Nerd BUT what if he is just pretending to...
752 64 9
" I love you..." "You are just a burden on me, I AM FORCED TO BE YOURS..." *** Hwang Y/N daughter of a successful bu...
351K 17.9K 23
Where college heartthrob Jeon Jungkook falls hard for a girl who suffers from Rosacea. ------- "Jungkook, would you fuck, marry, or kill...Somin, Dan...
3.2M 166K 52
"I want a kiss," "Hell no," And that's how their relationship sparks. - What happens when you reach home to find out that you're going to be married...