9 Months Later (Under Work)

By keriiix33

They say that you'll always remember your first love. For 17 year old Collette that statement couldn't be any... More

9 Months Later
9 Months Later -1
9 Months Later -2
9 Months Later -3
9 Months Later -4
9 Months Later -5
9 Months Later -6
9 Months Later -7
9 Months Later -8
9 Months Later -9
9 Months Later- 10
9 Months Later- 11
9 Months Later- 12
9 Months Later- 13
9 Months Later-14
9 Months Later-16
9 Months Later - 17
9 Months Later- 18
9 Months Later- 19
9 Months Later - 20
9 Months Later - 21
9 Months Later- 22
9 Months Later -23
9 Months Later -24
9 Months Later - 25
9 Months Later -26

9 Months Later- 15

19K 339 30
By keriiix33

“Lena honey mommy needs to put your new pretty dress on.” Collette said as she chased a half-naked Lena around the room. I finally caught her and slipped the lilac dress over Lena’s head.

“Mommy, mommy.”

“Yes baby?”

“Pretty hair?”

“Yes, mommy will make your hair very very pretty. Just let me get some barrettes.”

I grabbed two black barrettes off the dresser and put them in Lena’s hair so her long bangs were out of her eyes on one side and did a braid on the other to keep the hair from her eyes. I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom.

“Lena look at your hair.” She turned her head and shrieked with delight, clapping her hands. I set her down.

“Mommy’s going to go get dressed. Play in your room until I come get you.”

She nodded her head and ran off into her room. I walked down the hall and pulled a blouse out that was blood red and showed a little belly when I wore it. I then grabbed my favorite pair of black skinnies and slid them on too. I looked in the mirror and was surprised to see Damon leaning against the door.

“Damon! You can’t just come in without a noise. I just almost had a heart attack.”

He ignored me and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

“Sorry.” 

I turned around in his arms and kissed his nose before stepping out of his embrace.

“How do I look?”

“Ugly. Hideous in fact.” He said with a joking smile. “No you look beautiful. I hope it’s not to impress another guest you’ll be having.”

“Thank you and I’m not trying to impress anyone.”

“Good. Also its almost one, everyone should be arriving soon.”

“Speaking of everyone, where’s Dante? “

“Picking up Lena’s gift.”

“Oh god. I wonder what it’ll be.”

“Something really loud she’ll love probably.” Damon said with a smile.

“Joy.” I said as I walked out of my room to go and get Lena. She was playing with her stuffed animals.

“Sweetie want to come play in the living room?” She looked up from playing and smiled.

“Yes!” She sprang up and ran into me with her arms open.

“You’re getting strong, you almost knocked mommy over.” I took her hand and led her out into the living room, where there was already one large package on the floor next to the presents I’d gotten for Lena.

“Did you get something loud she’ll love too?” I questioned Damon as he sat down on the couch?

“I can’t say what it is dear.” He said as he turned the tv on.

“Hey I’m going to go and set up snacks, okay?”

“Okay.”

I walked into the kitchen and started setting the snacks up on the table, when I was done it was 1:07. I finished and poured Damon a glass of iced tea.

“Are you thirsty dear?” I asked walking around the couch and sitting beside him. “I got you iced tea.”

“Thanks hun.” There was a knock at the door and I popped up to answer it.

It was James, Jake, and Leo.

“Hey guys, come in.” I said giving each a hug as they came through the door.

“Lena?” Leo called as he came through the door last. She came running around the couch and right into his arms.

“Leo, you have to share this precious child with me.” Jake said as he came around to play with Lena too.

Dante arrived shortly after they did and soon everyone was mingling. It was around 4 when Vince showed up.

“Sorry I’m late. I got held up.” He said when I let him inside.

“It’s fine. I’m happy you made it.”

The room was pretty tense after he arrived. I tried to get everyone to loosen up and make conversations.  After 20 minutes of almost complete silence I decided it was time for Lena to open her gifts.

“Lena, its time to open your pretty presents.”

“Yay!” She ran over and started to tear the paper off of the biggest one.

“Lena wait let mommy get the card.” I reached over to take the card so I could see who to thank for it.

“Now mommy?” Lena begged.

“Yes baby.” She tore the paper off to show a box with a picture of a tricycle with a bell on it.

“This way you don’t have to worry about batteries for the bell.” Dante said as he helped Lena to get the bike out of the box.

“It’s not as bad as I thought.” I said to Dante.

Lena opened James gift next it was a pillow pet and an animal book. After that it was Leo and Jake’s gift, a pink mini guitar. Damon’s gift was a happy birthday build-a-bear with a few outfits and a wardrobe. Vince said his gift would be here tomorrow since he had to order it on short notice. After presents we had cake and ice cream. Around 7 everyone Left. Lena was asleep on the couch so I carried her back to her room and laid her in bed. She looked like a sleeping angel.

“I love you baby.” I whispered as I pulled her blanket around her and turned her night light on. I crept out of her room and was enveloped in warm arms.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I questioned as I stepped out of Vince’s arms.

“I wanted to see you.”

“How’d you get in? Never mind I don’t want to know. Vince you need to leave.”

“Nic I miss you. I-“

“Stop it. My names Collette. I’d appreciate if you called me that. And do you realize I went two years without you in my life? I don’t miss you. I’ve moved on.”

“That’s bullshit. You and I both know that.”

“Keep your voice down! Lena’s asleep.” I grabbed his arm and led him into my room so we would wake Lena because I knew he wouldn’t go until he wanted to.

“Sorry. But Collette I love you. I love Lena I never wanted to leave you. I had too. You don’t understand, I did it to save you both. But now everything’s fine we can all be together.”

“Everything isn’t fine Vince. It’s not. You abandoned me.”

“It wasn’t my choice. Please Collette, I want my family back.” Vince said with tears in his eyes. I’d never seen him cry and here he was, my Vince begging for me and Lena to be with him. I didn’t know what to do. It was too much to take in.

“Get out.” I said in a cold voice.

“Please”

“Vince get out. NOW!”

“I’m leaving but I’ll get you back Collette. I promise.”

I followed him out of my room and watched him unlock my front door and leave.

“I love you.” He said as he closed the door.

“Why did this happen now?” I questioned myself as I slid from the wall and onto the floor, tears already running down my face in huge numbers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374 23 11
(villainΓ—heroine) (Enemies to lovers) (Huge age gap) (Cat and mouse duet) Damon blackwood(32 years old) the crime boss and the leader of midnight syn...
155K 3.1K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
141K 2.7K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
20.9K 526 25
Layla Anderson. Or as her son calls her, Mommy. Her parents died when she was sixteen and has been on her own since then. However, her bestfriend, Ma...