Protected

Oleh 2seeme4me

Anna has been living in the streets since she was 12 years old when her father passed away from a drug overdo... Lebih Banyak

Protected Chapter 1
Protected Chapter 3
Protected Chapter 4
Protected Chapter 5 Teaser!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Idunno....

Protected Chapter 2

542 12 1
Oleh 2seeme4me

Well, I'm thinking of deleting STGIKM but I want to know how you guys feel about it and give me your feed back.

Well, Here it is.

Chapter 2

=============================================================================

 "Anna wake up." I moaned as I was trying to wake up. "Wake up!" He yelled and that made me jump. My heart started to beat really fast like I was having a heart attack.

"What do you want man?!" I heard him chuckle.

"I'm leaving for work now. Don't cook anything, don't answer the door for anybody, lock the doors and windows, and-" 

"Does it look like I'm five?" I was getting annoyed.

"Sorry, by the way I forgot to mention that I have a swimming pool so um you can swim in your underwear or a shirt of mine if you want to swim."

"Okeydokey.'' I said rolling over on my stomach hugging my  body pillow. I heard him leave I waited an hour before I decided I was going to be nosy. I got up and walked down the hall. To what looked like another room but when I opened it, it was like a smush room, there was a red bed, everything was red with a boom box, a jacuzzi, candles, and a big screen T.V. with...porn? Weirdo. I  left that room and continued to  wander around and I found Marcus' room. His was simple not to cool but whatever.

I wandered to where his CDs were and picked up a Britney Spears Cd. There was a star next to a song and it said 'Favorite one' hmmm.

"So, he's a slave. That's just dandy." I plopped in the cd and turned it to track '6' Where I'm a Slave 4 U and I cranked it to where I could here it through the whole house and put it on repeat. I went to his closet and got out a white t-shirt some boxers. I stripped out of my nightwear and put the white shirt and boxers on. I went downstairs to the pool. I could still hear the music loud and clear. Once I jumped in the pool the cool water felt so good against my warms skin. I felt like it was the best place ever. I floated in the water for a while until I wanted to get a tan. So I took off the shirt and put towel around my chest, I layed there for a good 15 minutes until I got bored. I am much to impatient to be laying here so I got up and went back into the house.

I went up to my room and put on the sweats and tank top Marcus bought me and I went back to investigate the house. I went downstairs and saw an indoor gym. Are you kidding me? What doesn't this house have? But I could use a good work out. I went in there and worked out for a good 2 hours. Then I got tired of that and went back up to Marcus' room and layed on his bed and I suddenly had the urge to dance. So, the song that has been playing on for four hours I finally decided to dance to it. Some girls on the street taught me how to dance.

I was dancing like a stripper. Shaking my booty, i think its called booty dancing? I don't know anyway I was just dancing to it then i heard something.

"Nice moves." He started laughing. It was Marcus.

"I don't know how to dance." I said looking down trying to hide my blush of being embarrassed.

"Here. Let's put on a non-slutty song and let's put on B-E-A-UTIFUL By Megan Nicole. Okay?" I nodded my head and he put it on.He put one hand on my waist, he took my hand and put it on his shoulder, then he held my right hand in his left. He picked me up so I was standing on his feet. We started swaying back and forth my head on his shoulder.

"By the way, my sister is coming in five minutes." I looked up and him. He had a sister?

"Ok am I staying in her room or something? Do I need to sleep on the couch." I pointed downstairs with my thumb and got off his feet.

"No, she has a room here, did you see it? I assume you did."

"No?" I gave him a confused look because I really didn't know what he was talking about.

"Come on I'll show you." He grabbed my hand and we walked out of his room down the hall to the door where I'd gone this morning.

"Wait, this is her room? I went here earlier."

"Really? Do you like it? She likes red alot its her favorite color."  

"Nice. But why are there porno movies in there?"

"Probably on of her boyfriends left the or something." He put his hands in his  pocket , looked down to hide his blush. They were his!

"They're your's!" I said smiling and pointing at him.

"So what haven't you ever watched the stuff!" Haha he was seriously getting mad at me for that? WOW! 

"Sweetheart, I am the porn. Haven't you heard? I have sex for a living." I smiled turned around and went to walk down the stair shaking my ass for him. I could feel his eyes on me. Bingo!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was downstairs watching Chelsea Lately when Marcus came down. He came down from the last step and I glanced up and saw that he was only wearing jeans! I followed him with my eyes and bit my bottom lip. He broke my gaze by breaking the silence.

"Did you eat anything yet?" Just as he said that the door bell rang he left the kitchen to go answer the door. The I heard a scream.

"AHHHHHH!!! Hey big brother!" She screamed. Really?! Did she have to scream that loud? I heard his footsteps entering the living room. He stood right in front of the T.V. holding her hand.

"Anna this is my little sister Fransisca. Fransisca this is Anna." She was really pretty, she had long wavy dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, her teeth were whiter than mine, she was a little shorter than me, and she was wearing a red sun dress with red stilettos.

"Hi Fransisca." she smiled and held out her hand so I could shake it. I just stared at it and her smile fell and she lowered her arm.

"So are you my brothers girlfriend or something?" She asked with a small grin.

"No, actually he is my parole officer, I'm a prostitute." I said with a huge smile.

"Oh, ok well um Marcus c-can I talk to you for a second?" She looked confused at least I didn't lie and say I was a perfect angel. Hahahaha I really thought I could think that with a straight face. They started talking in the kitchen. Really like seriously? I'm right here.

"Marcus what were thinking having a prostitute living in our home?"

"Look my boss told me too I didn't  have a choice or I wouldn't have even brought her here."

"if anything shows up missing and she is gone I swear I will kill you!" She said pointing a finger at him.

"You know I can hear you right? Like I'm right here." She gave me a bitchy look. Oh testy.

"Whatever. And Marcus put a shirt on there is a whore in the house member?" He leaned in and kissed her forhead.

"Yeah I love you too sis." She left the kitchen and came in the living room to get her stuff and glared at me.

"Boo bitch!" I said giving her a 'whatcha think you lookin at?' look.

 "Slut." She muttered under her breathe. She left the room and I looked up to Marcus.

"Well, what are you gonna do? People talk." I smiled, and went back to watching T.V.

''look,"  he said walking to the couch, he sat down and put his arm around me, "She is going to be here for a week, Please be nice." giving me the puppy dog look pouting his lip. He looked sexy, I wonder how good of a good kisser he is?

"Fine.  I'll try." I said throwing my hands in the air giving up.

"Thank you."

"Mhm. By the way, how old are you?"

"22, why?"

"Just curious. I mean I'm living with you right? I think I have the right to know." I gave him my innocent smile. You the ones you find that are so hard to resist, yep thats the one.

==========================================================================

Sorry its so short I really didnt have that much to right but I hope you still like it.

Comment.

Rate.

Vote.

Fan.

Eat oatmeal with sugar. It tastes good.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.7M 65.4K 28
[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the zipper of his pants. "I know." His dee...
5.1K 126 53
Every guy, everywhere, just gives me mad attention. Like I'm under inspection. *** Deep down underground rule vampires. Adam is the head of a nightc...
31 28 28
Anna has just turned 18 but before she can even taste the freedom of adulthood she's arranged to be married to a capo in order to protect her father...
6.4K 331 49
Samantha is a tattoed 19 years old girl who doesn't really care about the important things in life. She dropped out of college before she even comple...