Chapter 6

So? Did ya like the twist in the previous chapter?? Bet'cha Didn't see that comin now did ya? Well anygay here is chapter 6 hope ya like it.

______________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

That's when I felt it, the stinging sensation that started to burn but felt so good when I touched it. My eyes went wide when I felt two holes on the side of my neck.

'WHAT THE FUCK! YOU FUCKING MARTIAN!!" I yelled at him losing my temper just a tiny bit. By this time he was calm and he was back to normal.

"I'm not a martian." he simply stated.

"Then what was growing out of your face?" I sounded still shocked hoping nobody could here me.

"Fangs. I'm not a martian or an alien or a fucking puppy." My eyes went wide when I found my answer.

"OMG! You're a werewolf aren't you!!" I pointed to him and he yelled at me.

"DIDN'T I JUST SAY I WASN'T A FUCKING PUPPY!? i HATE THOSE LITTLE SHITS! THEY SMELL AND THEY DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A TOLIET AND YOUR FUCKING SHOE!" Whoa someone has a short temper, then I noticed his eyes turned red.

"Then what are you?" I asked crossing my arms pushing out an answer.

"A vampire."

_____________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did he just say vampire? Are my ears broken? Are they there? I reached up to see if my ears were still attached to my head. Yup, still there, they must be broken.

"What...did....um...did you just say....so your a....what?" I stuttered like a retard. He put his hands in is pocket, he put his head down, and looked back up at me with this sexy little smirk, like I was the cutest little kid for asking that question.

"Um, I'm a vampire." Great! Just perfect! Not only do I get to work with him (which isn't that bad) but I might also get eaten by him? Um, no way. I dropped on the bed and put my hands on my forehead. I ran my fingers through my wavy dark brown hair, and looked back up at Dylan.

"So.... You're a vampire huh?" He nodded his head. "You're really sure you're a vampire?" He nodded his head again. "Are you sure?"

"Yes! I am Anna anymore questions?!" Damn for a sexy vampire he sure does get angry alot.

"Yeah, um, is it true that vampires can read minds?" I twiddled my necklace in between my thumb and forefinger, having a fascinated look on my face. He nodded his head once more. He doesn't say much. "So, you have known everything I have thought about you?" He chuckled and smiled a sexy smile.

"Yeah, you must really like me, because, you have alot of dirty thoughts about me." He looked me up and down, licking his lips. I scoffed at him.

"Please, I have had no dirty thoughts about you at all!" It was his turn to scoff.

"You must not read your own thoughts rigth because you do." I was thinking of my previous thoughts about him when I remembered something.

"Wait, so you knew my plan also! You tricked me in here! You Jerk! Wait, but you're really warm and tan. Aren't you suppose to be cold and white and sparkly?"

"Firstof all, that cold, white shit, is fake we aren't actually like that. Second, Do I look like a fairy to you? I mean I don't have any wings. We aren't heartless, we actually do have the ability to feel. We are dead but the reason we are so warm is cuz our heart, has to have blood to pump, thats why we are warm, and that is why we drink blood."