India In The Hustle

By Theylovebeee

India Westbrooks daughter of Candice and Warren finds out the hard way about love as she rises to the top of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 54
Epoligue
Author Note

Chapter 40

1.5K 31 1
By Theylovebeee

ODELL

   "Baby you didn't make me no breakfast." I asked as she was getting Kaylee ready.

   "I didn't have the time." She said not looking at me. I knew that was a lie. India always made me breakfast. Hell I told her plenty times and she still made it for me without asking.

   "India I said I was sorry honestly I lost track of the date." I said walking up to her wrapping my arms around her waist.

   "I said it was okay Odell I get it." She replied removing my arms grabbing India and walking out the house.

   "No kiss." I mumbled watching the door close. I knew India was mad at me. I forgot something that was special to her and I take full responsibility for ir. I needed to talk to Kennedy and let her know that Austin was going to start spending the night at my house. We were going to work on some type of schedule. I could get him on the weekends and she could keep him on the weekdays.

   But first I need to make things right with baby girl and Kaylee and I knew the person who was going to help me get things together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

   "What you need to do is let that bitch Kennedy no her place." My mama said pacing her back and forth. I don't even know why I came to her.

   "Mama please. You got to stop calling her a bitch." I said. She didn't need to call Kennedy a bitch. My son can hear her.

   "Odell she sneaky. You better watch her." She said looking at me seriously.

   "I need to get things right with India." I said changing the subject. Kennedy wasn't my worry. All I care about my son.

   "Hell yeah. How you gone miss you guys anniversary Odell? You better come correct that's the best woman you ever meet don't lose her." She told me as I nodded my head.

   "So what do I do?" I asked. I was really fresh out of ideas. I didn't know what to do. India was mean as hell and stubborn. I didn't know how I was going to make this work.

   "First you can cut out the sorry gifts. India doesn't seem like the woman who wants a gift. She wants you to express your feelings." She told me which I already knew India wasn't the woman who wants gifts most men got their women. She wanted me to be there with her.

   "Thanks for the help mama." I said getting out my seat walking over to here.

   "Boy what I tell you about putting the lips on me. I know what you and India be doing." She said pushing me away from her. That woman know she crazy but I love her.

INDIA

   "I am loving this pictures of the girls." I said to one of my photographers.

   "Yes they was doing their thing out there." He said smiling at me.

   "Yes. I need these to be printed out so I can really look at them." I said getting out my seat handling him the pictures back.

   "They will be sent to your office." He said looking at me as I nodded my head. My models was doing their best and I can finally say their hard work paid off.

   "Thanks." I said opening my office door seeing Odell was standing there with roses in his hand.

   "What are you doing here?" I asked him frowning looking at him. I really wasn't in the mood to see him.

   "Ms. Westbrooks here go the copy of the pictures you asked for of the models." One of the models said as she walked out the room.

   "So you back modeling.?" Odell said closing the door.

   "Odell what do you want?" I said trying to walk away but he grabbed my waist.

   "Daddy sorry." He said in my ear as I turned around looking at him as he licked his lips.

   "Daddy need to get his shit together." I said crossing my arms as he gave me a smile.

   "Forreal India man I swear I knew when our anniversary was I just lost track of the date." He said.

   "I was spending time with Austin. He called me over India. That's one thing you going to get use to. I will spend time with my son." He stated looking at me.

   "Odell why wouldn't I want you to spend time with Austin. You missed four years of his life of course you and him need to spend time. But spending the night at Kennedy house isn't necessary. Why can't you guys just do a schedule?" I said truthfully I would never tell Odell to stop spending time with Austin they need it.

   'I will figure it out but for now I want to make things up. Go get your things so we can go." He told me.

   "Who's watching Kaylee?" I asked. I didn't want to leave my baby even though she was a mean ass.

   "Your moms. Handle your stuff so we can go." Je demanded. Whatever he had planned it better be good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

   "So how are you liking everything?" Odell asked me as I drunk some of my wine. We were in this nice hotel in Malibu. He went all out he rented our section so it was just us.

   "It's really nice Odell. I love all of this." I said smiling hard looking at him as he got out his seat.

   "I know you not a gift person but you deserve this baby girl." He said bringing some gift toward the table. They were all wrapped up. It was a ton of them.

   "Odell you didn't have to get this stuff." I said getting out my seat opening one of the gifts. It was our family picture of me, Kaylee, and Odell after she was born.

   "I love it baby." I said turning around kissing his lips.

   "I got something else for you." He said pulling a jewelry box out his pocket.

   "What's this." I asked taking the box out his hands opening it seeing an empty box. I was confused why would he give me an empty box.

   "It's my heart baby girl. I'm giving you my all one hundred percent in this relationship. India like I told you before you going to be my future wife baby girl. I want to give you my all." He said as I smiled pulling onto his shirt.

   "I love you so much Odell." I said kissing his lips hard as he hands found a way to my booty.

   "I love you baby girl." He said kissing my back sitting me on top of the table.

   "It's been eight weeks Odell." I said wrapping my legs around his waist. I was super horny. I needed some dick.

   "Daddy got that pussy wet." He said pushing my dress up.

   "Yes baby I want you to fuck me hard." I said as he started to pull my dress off.

   "Wait Odell we can't do it out here." I said trying to get off the table. I forgot were we was at.

   "Why not I rented this out. Nobody in here but us." He said as I laughed as he picked me up.

   "Hurry up Odell." I said getting impatient. I was more than ready and I know he was too.

   "Don't be rushing me girl." He said as walking into the room as I smiled. Laying me on the bed as I started taking his shirt off along with my heels.

   "Eager aren't we." He said to me as I nodded my head.

   "Wait you have condoms right?" I asked him. I wasn't trying to get pregnant anymore well not till I was married.

   "I'll pull out." He said kissing my lips but I pulled him back.

   "Odell your pull out game is weak. I don't trust you." I said to him. I didn't even think Odell knew what pulling out was.

   "You on the pill right. That's gone cover us now lay back for daddy so he can treat his pussy right." He said.

ODELL

   "Yes!! Odell deeper baby." India screamed as I was holding his hips. Her pussy was tight and so wet.

   "What's my name India." I said opening his lips wider as she bite the corner of her lips. Her moans were growing louder so I knew she was about to cum.

   "What I say." I said slamming inside of her as she played with her nipple's.

   "Daddy. I'm about to cum." She yelled as I felt her walls clenched around my dick.

   "Fuck India." I said watching her squirt as I pulled our rubbing her clit.

   "Show daddy you can ride." I said slapping her pussy as she screamed. I know her ass was tired. Her legs was still shaking.

   "This your pussy daddy." She said sliding down my dick as I put my hands behind my back.

   "Yeah show what daddy pussy can do." I demanded smacking her ass as she laughed. Grabbing her hips as I pushed her down more thrusting inside of her.

   "Yes baby yes." She screamed putting her hands on my chest as she bounced harder.

   "Damn." I groaned feeling my toes curl her ass was about to make me nut.

   "Baby you going to make me cum." She said as I flipped us over making her get on all fours.

   "Throw your ass back." I said smacking her ass as she threw it back harder.

   "Odell pull out." She screamed as I grabbed her hip shooting my seed inside her them smacking her ass.

   "Odell I told you to pull out." She said laying down closing her eyes as I had a smirk on my lips.

   "Daddy put that ass to sleep." I said leaning over kissing her cheek hearing my phone ring leaning off the bed grabbing it seeing I had a test from Kennedy

   Austin in the hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ODELL AND INDIA IN THE MULTIMEDIA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 293 77
Crystal Westbrooks is at a crossroads with love and life.
306K 7.1K 28
When Peyton Summers moves aways from California to Washington, she meets Jessie Michaels. What happens when he starts to take interest in her.
120K 2.7K 44
Go on with Yn in the path of love and breakups and life untill her uncle Kevin sends her to stay in Atlanta for an appearance with migos and falls...
235K 8.8K 23
Odell gets injured and needs someone to take care of him, that's when Lily Monroe comes in. She is a underpayed home health aide that just wants a be...