The Fall (A Katherine Pierce...

By winter_ashes

"In the end we are left infinitely and utterly alone." More

Allegiance
The Cure
Backfired
Alive
The Great Impact
Barely Breathing
Au Revoir
The Chase
New Orleans
Reunited
Almost an Escape
Trapped
Warned
Just Another Dance
Chaos
Escape Route
Run Away
Compulsions
Uncovering Secrets
Author's Note
Helping the Enemy
Dahlia
The Betrayal
Losing Hope
The End To A New Begining
Epilouge

The Last Dance

2.4K 66 41
By winter_ashes

Caroline's POV:

I walk to where I could hear the crying and Katherine followed me. We got into a room, but not just some room, it's a...baby's room.

I look around and there was Klaus holding a baby in his hands and Hayley fixing the crib. I was nailed in my position and blink a few times thinking that maybe this is just some hallucination, and that I am still hallucinating.

"You two just really like to intrude in, don't you?" Klaus said seriously eyeing at Katherine and at me. We meet each other's gazes and I look away as fast as I can.

"Oh, wow-I mean, is that even yours?" I confronted straightly. He looks at the baby and let Hayley hold it then the crying stopped.

Ugh, I still don't get it, I mean, seriously? Hayley? As in the bitchy wolf with the bitchy attitude? The one who flirt with Tyler?

But though, I'm gonna admit, I felt a little sad, and mad. Not because Klaus had a child with some...err-other woman but because of all of the people in the world, he would pick Hayley?

He plastered a crook smile on his face and step closer to me.

"Why, you don't believe me?" He asks and I back away.

"Yes Caroline that little thing over there is my daughter." He said stressing out the words 'my daughter'. I just stared at Hayley and the baby and back at him, I stared at Hayley again and the baby and back at him.

"I just couldn't believe this..." I mumbled looking at the ground.

"Just what I thought too." Katherine commented throwing her hands up in the air. I just thought that vampires don't procreate...but then I remembered that Klaus is half werewolf so maybe...this happened.

"So you are now a family?" I hesitated to ask that but I just can't hold it. I want to know the connection between them and I don't even know why.

"Eww, no, never. I you are thinking that we are together, you are wrong. I am married with Jackson." Hayley stated which made me stare at her. I got to be honest, that lighten up my mood a bit.

I was about to say something again when a blond lady walk up the room.

"Hey, I bought some..." she stops what she is going to say when we met gazes. Heck, why do I feel like I am not going to like this girl.

"Oh-umm, hey, you must be Caroline, I'm Cami. Klaus told me about you and our friends." She said extending her hands to me.

"Great the two barbies meet each other, a thing for blondes." I hear Katherine said and she walks out of the room.

Klaus did what? Told him something? What is she to Klaus by the way? And what did just Katherine said? A thing for blondes? Does this mean that Klaus also has a thing for her?

I felt my brows furrowing as I stare at her then I snap out my thoughts when I realize that I haven't reach her hands.

"Ow, sorry, that was rude of me. I'm Caroline by the way." I said faking a wide smile and we shake hands. And I tried my best not to brake those pretty little hand of hers.

I look at Klaus then back at Cami again, and then I look at the surroundings trying to find some words to say, more like an excuse.

"Umm...ahh...you know what, I'm just gonna go outside, I think I might stroll down the streets of New Orleans." I said wooshing away from them.

Well that was awkward, I mean so awkward. Why am I even acting like this? It's Klaus, he means nothing to me, he's bad, he tried to kill us, he's not just...likeable. I mean that's it. We may have a thing about the past but I'm not really into him. It's still gonna be Tyler.

******

Wow, I never thought that it was this fun, Klaus is right, the art, the music, the culture...it's so interesting. I wonder how it feels to be just a normal person living in here, you know like-heck, there are vampires and werewolves living here and they do not seem to notice it, wow.

"So, how you doing? I can tell you are enjoying this city by the looks on your face" I look beside me and there was Marcel with a friendly smile on his face. I hesitated to greet him back at first because I know that I don't really know him and I know that I don't really like him but I thought that it would be so rude of me.

"Uhh-yeah, it's great." I stated and he flash out a smile an put his hands on his pockets as he walk beside me.

"Indeed, it is." he  said.

" So nice because there are so many human beings alive in here.  You know many blood bags for all of you, what a shame." I said not looking at him. Okay, that was so straight for me to say. Sometimes, I just don't think before I say something, oh, not sometimes, more of the times.

"Okay...well, I'm just here to tell you that you should be back to the compound." He said looking at me strangely.

"Why would I be?" I ask and there was this man who showed up handing me a drawing which I reach out.

"A beautiful drawing, for a beautiful lady." He said taking his hats off and bowing a little. I smile at him and look at the drawing, wow, it's me. It reminded me of...Klaus.

I got back to reality when I realize something. Why did he give me? I mean should I pay or what?

"Err-umm..." I was about to take my wallet at my pocket but the man wave his hands.

"No need for that love, it's free. This is New Orleans." He said while making gestures at his hands. I smile at him cheerfully and thank him.

"Well, people seem to be nice in here-you know the normal people, the one who is breathing and living normally." I commented looking at Marcel and he lets out a chuckle.

"Wow, you sure talk a lot, don't you?" I narrow my eyes at him. I know, I talk a lot, fine.

We reach the compound once again and I saw Enzo holding some... tuxedo in his hand? I give him a confusing look.

"What's with that?" I ask eyeing at the clothes.

"Didn't he tell you? There is a party coming love, and we are invited." He said meeting eye contacts with Marcel who is smiling widely.

"Wait-a party? Huh? But why?" I ask looking at him.

"Klaus wanted you to come, and Elijah insisted to bring your friends with you." Marcel explained and I can feel my lips part from each other.

"Really?" That's all that I got to ask when Klaus appeared, walking in our direction. Marcel and Enzo walk away from me leaving me all alone in here. Wow, that two might have been friends already.

"Yes love, in fact we have few more hours to get ready." He smiles at me showing his dimples and I just stared at him.

"And...don't worry about your dress." He speaks up once again and walk away with a smile plastered on his face and I can't help but smile a little too remembering the first time that he gave me a dress.

I was about to walk back to our room when the new version of Rebekah shows up holding a dress in both of her hands.

"Hey, you, where do you think I should wear, this or this." She said showing me the sparkly white dress on her left hand and the grey one with red colors on her right.

"I thought you hate me." That's all that I've stated and she looks at me with some strange look.

"I never said that, well, to be honest, I like you more than Katherine. So now what you think should I wear?" She asks once again with a little smile on her face and I narrow my eyes at the dress.

"I think you should go with that one. It would be great, I think it would complement your new-umm...body." I said pointing at her right hand.

"Okay, and hey, my pathetic brother delivered some dress in your room. For you and Katherine." She said and walks away. Oh, why am I not surprise, of course, it's Klaus. This is not the first time he did this.

I got to the room only to find that Katherine is already opening her box.

"This is ridiculous. Ugh, stupid party." She said as she open the box. Typical Katherine. But I agree with her, this is so ridiculous. We just got here like just last night and now we are invited to a part, it's so surprising.

"Well, whoever bought this has a taste." Katherine said holding her dress in her hands.

"That's pretty." I commented as I look at my box and saw a letter.

"I'm so taking a shower, haven't have that for days." She said and got inside the bathroom. Yeah, I should take a shower too, after her, it's been days.

When Katherine is gone, I let out a sigh and sit at the corner of my bed as I pick up the letter.

Save a dance for me love. – Klaus

I caught myself smiling absent minded as I read it but I got annoyed at my own actions. What's happening to me? Why the heck am I smiling? Gosh, Caroline, you are pathetic.

I shrug my shoulders at the thought and slowly open the box. It revealed a beautiful maroon dress and black lacy gloves. Now, I can't help but smile...again. Not because of Klaus but because of this pretty dress. Or am I fooling myself? Am I smiling because of him? Nope, it's impossible, I'm just smiling because of this dress, nothing more nothing less.

*****

I got out of the car together with Katherine and Rebekah. We entered the big doors and there are a lot of people in here. It's all mixed up, humans, vampires, werewolves, and even witches. This is weird.

"Caroline, are you gonna stand in there?" I heard Katherine whisper in her annoyed voice.

"How do they get to live together and not fight?" I mumbled beneath my breath.

"I don't care, we shouldn't have come in here, this place is isolated with freaks." Katherine commented.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please, grab a partner and join us in our dance." The announcer said. And then the music starts and people begin to dance. Marcel walks in our direction and smiled at me and I smile back at him. I thought he is gonna ask me but he walk pass me and stop at Katherine. I just stared at the both of them guessing if Katherine will reject him or not.

"It's rude not to accept." He said with a friendly smile of his. Katherine sigh and accepted it, I just smiled. And now I am alone.

I grab a drink from a girl and she just scoffed. I take a sip at it and stare at the dance floor. My face brightens up when Klaus and I met gazes. He smile at me and I smile back at him thinking that he will asks me to dance but my smile instantly fade away when Klaus looks away and I can see him holding another girl....Cami.

I felt a pinch of hurt in my heart, I don't know why, and I don't know what to do. I need a drink.

"I see you are alone in here, how come your lover didn't come to you?" There it is, Enzo. He is talking about Klaus I'm sure of it.

"Stop it Enzo." I said drinking straight.

"Would you care to dance with me love?" He said reaching his hands to me and I accepted it.

Enzo and I just dance, we didn't talk, and I don't care. I just look at Cami and Klaus as they dance together, they are smiling at each other, and it looks like they are having fun. I can't help myself but  get annoyed by their actions.

The blonde girl lean closer to Klaus and said something on his ears, even with my vampire hearing I didn't hear what she said because of the loud music. Klaus then chuckle and smile brightly at her, his dimples showing.

A thought of me and Klaus from the past soar in my head again. The time where I see Klaus laughing, the real laugh when he read my message when I competed on Miss Mystic Falls, the time where he told me when about the hummingbird, it was such a good time.

"You know it's rude to stare." Enzo commented and I just I snap back at my thoughts. The song is already finished and people are already changing partners. Enzo led me to where I am before but Elijah take my hand and Enzo just walks away.

Both of us walk right back at dancefloor as another song played. It was such a familiar song but I just can't pinpoint where I heard it before.

"This was such a lovely song." Elijah said and I look at him.

"Yeah, I heard it before, I just can't remember." I said smiling at him.

This man, Elijah, there is this something about him. I can sense that behind this entire suit, behind all of this politeness, behind these morals, there is something dark about his personality. I furrow my brows at him examining his face but then it fade away when he looks at me again and said something.

"Why'd you end up in here Caroline?" he asks.

"The traveler's...they are hunting us-more like the doppelgangers. Our group scattered, we don't know where the others is." I replied plainly and then he looks away.

"Why'd you end up with her?" I know he was talking about...Katherine. Is it just me or they really have a past? I mean- I'm sure that Hayley and Elijah has some sort of connection by the way they look at each other, but too bad Hayley is married to Jackson.

But when Katherine and Elijah looks at each other, it feels...more than just a connection, it's more than when Hayley and him met gazes, it's just something.

"The traveler's caught the three of us. We got our escape and we end up here." He looks at me directly into my eyes. At first I thought he was gonna compel me but then I realize that he is not gonna do it and I'm also on vervain.

"Why didn't you just hand her to them?" What kind of question is that? I may hate Katherine before but I wouldn't just hand someone to someone in order for me to survive.

"You know I can ask you the same question, why are you still with Klaus after all of the things the horrible things that he did to all of you?" He just forms a curve in his lips and I just sigh.

Elijah turns me around and when I stop, I landed on a different person...

"Klaus..." I mumbled looking at him.

"You look mesmerizing love...as always." He said with a sincere smile on his face and I can't let but smile back at him as I listen to the song.

Give me love like never before
Cause lately I've been craving for more
It's been a while but I still feel the same
Maybe I should let you go

And yes, it's been a while now, a long while since I see him once again and those eyes of his and it still feels the same, I still feel the same feeling that I felt before, an indecisive feeling for this villain.

"How do I look?" He asks looking raising his brows.

"You look...perfect." I said in a soft voice. Then I remember the day when he asks me this same question, at Miss Mystic Falls, when Tyler is with Hayley so I end up being with Klaus.

Oh, I  remember this song now...this was also the song played on the Mikaelson ball, when I was also dancing with Klaus.

It's the day when he sends me the blue dress. I wore it to the ball because I didn't have any dress to wear. The time when he told me things about horses and what Mikael did to his horse, it's the time when he showed me his paintings and I told him I never set foot to other places of the world, and I ended up being mad up him because I thought that he only get things because of compulsion.

It's also the moment when I came home and found another gift from him. A drawing of me and a horse, and written on the letter is a thank you note for me, for being honest.

Gosh, it's been too long, I should have buried those memories long ago. Ugh, stop acting so stupid Caroline.

"What's wrong love?" He ask me and I didn't realize that I was staring at him.

"Umm...Klaus-I'm just gonna go out." I said letting go of his hands and I go directly outside.

The garden was beautiful, it was full of lights, this place is just so pretty.

I sat at one of the benches and a thought of Klaus and Cami hit in my head. Damn it, why the heck I feel affected about it? Does this mean that I feel something for Klaus? Because it's too impossible, I can't. We can't be. Besides, he already has Cami. And me...well Tyler said he is just going to fix something about his pack and that he will return as soon as possible.

"Caroline." I felt my heart skip a beat when I heard his voice. I slowly stand up facing him and we are just inches apart.

"What do you want Klaus?" I said firmly as I look in his eyes and it's not the same way that he looks at me before, I felt sad and I don't know why.

"You remember this?" He said with sad eyes handling me the bracelet. And I can remember it so well, he gave me this on my birthday. I held it in my hands and take a glance at it and back at Klaus but now I know where this one is going.

He hasn't said any words but I can already feel my heart breaking little by little.

"I gave it to you on your birthday, the time when..." I cut him off.

"The time when you told me that there is a world out there waiting for me to be seen." I took a gulp when I finish my sentence. And look at him but I wasn't smiling, nor was he. We just look at each other with our sad eyes.

I can still remember when he offer me to see the world, that a low-life wouldn't be enough for me.

"Caroline...you see, I-" I didn't let him finish again. I look at him and tried to smile but I didn't succeed.

"I know where this is going, you don't need to tell me. We are nothing." I said furrowing my brows and turn my back around. Why do I feel like this? Why do I feel hurt? What's happening to me?

I walk away and I can feel my eyes burning, I bit my lip trying to hold the tears that are threatening to come down any minute. He is nothing to you Caroline, come on, you can do this, you still have Tyler. I repeat those sentence over and over again in my head but...I still feel hurt. This isn't right.

I felt a hand grab me and spin me around, Klaus was just staring at me with his sad face looking straightly in my eyes. Then my tears flow down , damn it, what am I doing?

"I'm happy you found a replacement." I said sarcastically.

"Cami is not a replacement." He said his words firm.

"She is more than a replacement. You care for her." I said bitterly trying to hold my tears.

"No. She's just a friend." He said looking at the ground. Friend? He is telling me that she is just his friend? Who is he kidding?

I spin around and run away using my vampire speed but he followed me. I roll my eyes at him and run away again to the top of the building and there were I can't control my emotions anymore and break down. I put my hands on my mouth to prevent me from sobbing out loud as I look at the beautiful city of New Orleans.

I can still remember when Klaus called me and told me that he can't wait to bring me here and let me see this place. And I can still remember when we fought because of Tyler, and I can still remember when we are on the woods and he promises me to never come back and what I remember the most in is graduation day, where he saved us, and when he told me that he'll wait for me, the night where he first kiss me on my cheeks. I can remember it all, the good times and the bad times, every single little thing, and it's now breaking me to pieces.

I know he is standing there and watching me and when I thought about him, flashbacks just came into my mind. I feel him step closer to me and I spin around facing him tears rolling down my face.

"You told me Klaus! You told me that you wanted me to see what the world has to offer...together. You told me that you intend to be my last and that you would wait however long it takes. You promised." I said breaking down. And when I say those words, flashbacks came running through my mind. Why is this even happening? He is just staring at me his lips parted from each other.

"Caroline." He said in a calming tone as he holds me in my face and I just let him be. I clench my fist where the bracelet that he gave me is. I tried my best not to make a sound while sobbing but I can't.

"I'm sorry Caroline." I can feel my heart breaking. Why does this hurt? I thought he is nothing for me?

"It pains me to see you like this...but..." He stops speaking when we met gazes. We just stayed there silent for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry that I wouldn't be able to travel the world with you anymore, I'm sorry that I-that I...can no longer be the last person. I'm sorry Caroline." I can see the sincerity in his eyes and it just breaking me into pieces.

I look to the ground and back at him as I force a smile.

"It's okay Klaus." But the real thing is, it is not okay, I am not okay.

"Caroline, those promise that I said, I mean, every single word of it, I care for you..." I didn't let him finish and I cut him off once again.

"Don't make this more complicated!" I said not realizing that I yelled the words.

"Klaus..." I took a deep breath before continuing what I have to say.

"We...shouldn't be doing this-I mean we are nothing Klaus, we may have something from the past but that's all...that's it. We have nothing more than that. And maybe our feelings for each other weren't just enough." But for me, right now, all I can feel is my heart breaking into pieces and the sadness eating me.

"You know, every story has its own end, and I think it's time to end ours." I said and was about to turn my back on him when he hold me in my arms and kiss me on my cheeks and it hurts, so damn much.

"Thank you Caroline...for everything." He said and I saw a tear roll down his eye. I just turn my back and woosh away from him.

Katherine's POV:

The music begins and the people also begin to dance. What a pathetic boring party. I look at Caroline and she seems to be looking for someone. Ooh, maybe she is looking for Klaus. I just smile at the thought.

Marcel walk towards our direction and handed me his hands. I just stared at him giving him my strange look.

"It's rude not to accept." He said with that pearly smile of his that I want to rip out, but still I accepted it.

We got in the dancefloor and begin dancing but I am not really interested, I mean really.

"You're not so bad." He commented looking at me smiling and I just roll my eyes at him.

"Why are you always smiling, it's creepy you know." I said not intending to take a glance at him and his smile fade away instantly. I look at the surrounding and my attention was caught by Elijah and Hayley dancing. They are so close to each other, like really close.

"What's with Hayley and Elijah?" I ask wanting to know the answers. It just interest me, but it is clear that they both feel something for each other, the bad thing is Hayley is now married to the stupid alpha male of their packs...Jackson.

"You are being nosy." He commented and it just irritates me.

"You don't care okay? Just answer my damn question." I said giving him my serious whatever face.

"I don't know, they seem to have a bit of connection together." A connection? With that werewolf bitchy girl? I thought Elijah would aim more than that low-life girl.

"Whatever." I commented and roll my eyes once again. And nothing speaks between us again until the song ended. I let go of Marcel's hands and was about to just walk away directly when a bastard hybrid showed up.

"Marcel." Klaus greeted Marcel with his annoying smile.

"Hey, Klaus." Marcel answered. Yeah, yeah, too much for gratitude. Stupid.

The always smiling Marcel walks away and Klaus looks at me smiling and I roll my eyes at him.

"Would you want to dance with me love?" He asks, no-more like he stated, and I just stared at his hands. The next song is already playing.

"Dance with me or I am gonna rip out your insides." He threatened and I reach his hands. Ugh, freaking bastard.

Why is the music far too emotional? Why can't it be some fast rhythm music so that everyone could have fun?

"So, you have a baby, what's its name?" I ask breaking the silence between us.

"Hope." He said plainly. Really hope? Hope like hope hope?

I press my lips together to suppress my smile. Damn, it's just funny that Klaus is now a daddy. What does he plan to do with his child? Teach her how to kill a bunch of people or teach her how to rip each and everyone's head off when they protest against them?

"What's with you and Elijah?" I furrow my brows and look at him. We met gazes but I look away immediately, what does he mean with what's with me and Elijah?

"Nothing." I said irritated by him.

"I'm not a fool love, I know you still feel something for him, same as him." Oh please, we don't feel something for each other. Past is past.

"I'm not Katerina anymore." I stated and look away but I look at the wrong direction for Elijah and I met eye contact and it lasted for seconds until I look at the annoying face of Klaus once again.

"Ah, too much drama." He said and spin me around but I landed on different arms.

"Elijah..." I mumbled beneath my breath looking at him with shock. I look to where Klaus is and I can see him dancing with Caroline.

I took a gulp as we begin to dance, I felt so uncomfortable...and awkward because I can feel Elijah staring at me.

My feeling begin to change, I felt...sad. Oh damn it, why do I feel sad? I look at Elijah and we met gazes.

This man standing in front of me right now is the first man that I have loved, the noble Elijah. I care for him deeply. But he loves Katerina, and I am not that person anymore, because I can't be. My feelings for Elijah are real but I don't know if I still have some feeling for him right now.

But every time we hold stand near each other, every time he hold my hands, every time we met gazed, I still can feel something, something is still in between us.

I did forgive him after the betrayal had happened, and I search for him, I still love him after all of those bullshits but...I changed, so does my feelings. I don't believe in love anymore but it still hurt me.

And just a while ago, I felt broken when I saw him dancing with Hayley, they...seem to have fun.

"So...what are you and Hayley?" I didn't think before I ask that. Why did that skip on my mouth? I took a gulp and look directly in his eyes and I'm sure that he's eyes is telling me something, something that I can't understand.

"We're friends." Really? Friends? Damn it, who is he kidding?

Before I could say a word, he spins me around and bends me his hands guiding me. I was shock at what just happened because our faces are like inches apart. And his eyes are like telling me that it is still me but I am not.

I stand up immediately and let go of him but he held my hand making me stop and look back at him. Flashbacks soar in my mind and I can feel my eyes burning.

"Let go of me." I said firmly and headed out but using his vampire speed, he stands in front of me.

"What do you want Elijah?" I ask irritated.

"Katerina." He said with his soft voice. I close my eyes to keep my tears from flowing and to keep the memories of the past to enter in my mind once again because it'll just hurt me.

I felt his hands touch my bare shoulders and I can feel shivers all over my body.

"Why did you return just now?" He asks and that made me turn to face him.

"I'm not in the mood for this Elijah." I said as I step away from him.

"Answer me Katerina, why did you just show up now?" He asks once again and I felt a tear run down my cheek. I wipe it immediately as I face him and breakdown.

"Why are you asking me that question? Why don't you ask yourself Elijah! You are the one that didn't show up when I needed you most! Your brother hunted me for centuries...I searched for you, but you didn't show up. I wanted you to care for me but instead of helping me, you helped your brother. Now tell me, why didn't you show up Elijah?" I don't know what just happened but I breakdown. Tears are flowing through my eyes and I can't stop it. He's just staring at me his lips parted from each other.

I clench my fist as I look at him.

"It was year 1512, I saw you...with Klaus. You are talking to each other. I was there eavesdropping. I was so happy that I have found you, I was so happy because I thought you we will be together. But I heard him ask you a question." I close my eyes trying to mend the pain that the bitter memory of the past is bringing me.

"He asked if you care for me or if you cared for me and if you wanted to see me. I waited for your answer, I thought you were gonna say yes but you didn't. Instead, you said that you don't believe in love and that you don't want to see me ever again." I felt weak physically, emotionally, and mentally as I sat at the bench.

"On 1521, Klaus wanted me dead, he already held me in captivity but I was able to escape...but I came back for you, because I thought that maybe what I heard before was wrong. I found you, in there, writing in your journal. I got the chance to take a look at it and you know what I saw?" I look at him once again and he is still standing there and staring at me like he was so shock.

"Oh, I can remember it so well... 'Friday, October 12, 1521. I got blinded by Katerina, she is nothing, family above all. Whatever happened I'm gonna side with my brother Niklaus. I pledge my allegiance to him, always and forever.' That is what you said Elijah. Do you still remember that? I am nothing." I said trying not to cry anymore but I can't control it.

"Katerina you don't understand." He said as he step closer to me. I can see the pain in his eyes.

"Well, guess what Elijah, I don't believe in love anymore." I stated and he moves closer to me and sits beside me. He put his hands on my face and I close my eyes as I hold it and bring it away from me.

"I'm sorry...for everything." He said sadly with sincerity in his voice.

"It pains me to see you like this Katerina." He said.

"Stop calling me Katerina, I am not that naïve girl anymore. I learned my lessons." He didn't say a thing. I just took a gulp. We are both just looking at each other's eyes and we stayed silent for a few seconds.

The way he looks at me, it is still the same as the way he looks at me before. Why does this hurt so much? It's been hundreds of years, I should have got over this by now.

"I can still see the girl as you are before, the girl who told me that true love is not real unless it is returned. I'm sorry if I haven't returned you love. I can still see you as the girl who told me that if we cease to believe in love then why we would want to live." He said putting his hands in my face once again and I can feel its warmth. The picture of me and Elijah talking about those things hundreds of years ago came into my mind breaking my heart into pieces.

He lens closer to me and I close my eyes. I then felt his lips touch my forehead and I don't want to let the feeling go but he part away.

"You will always be my Katerina." That's the last word that he said before he runs away with his vampire speed leaving me in awe.

Author's not:

Yes! That is Klaroline and Elitherine (or Kalijah)! I really miss this two ships.  

I hate the writers of TO and TVD they always kill the best villains. 

Thank you for reading this story once again! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 130 33
The Bennett sisters fight to learn what it means to be witches in a world filled with supernatural creatures.
559K 9.3K 115
I mean what could i say.
422K 10.6K 50
π•Šπ•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•‘π•šπ•₯π•ͺ /ˌsΙ›r(Ι™)nˈdΙͺpΙͺti/ π•Ÿπ• π•¦π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π• π•”π•”π•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•– π•’π•Ÿπ•• π••π•–π•§π•–π•π• π•‘π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀 𝕓π•ͺ π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π•šπ•Ÿ...