I Don't Kiss And Tell

By BadBoys4Lyfe

Ariel, the schools goodie goodie. People think that she is a typical nerd, goodie goodie and ugly. But she is... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chpater 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NEW CAST AND COVER
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 1

2.5K 57 4
By BadBoys4Lyfe

Hi! This is my first book! I hope you enjoy it!

-Ariels POV-

Ding!

Ding!

Di- I press the snooze button on my phone. Ugh what time is it? 7:15?! Oh my god it's Friday! I have to get ready! I do my usual morning routine. Shower, brushing my teeth, more boring stuff. I put on a white lace crop top which wasn't short, thank god, and some high waisted navy blue shorts.

I run downstairs to see my dad cooking eggs. "Hello Honey." He said, looking towards me with a warm smile. "Hey dad." I say. As I'm eating my last egg, I get a ding from my phone.     

Bestie: Gurl I'm outside, if you make me wait longer I'll kill you. 😫

I laugh at her text message. Gosh she's such a good BFF.

Me: Coming, Gawsh Daileen PATIENCE 😂

I grab my bag and slide my phone in my pocket as I run to Daileen's car. "Get in, we're going shopping." She demands playfully and I slide in the passengers seat after laughing and saying "Yea, whatever you want to think." She giggles at my response. I turn up the music my jam comes on

" What do you mean?
Ohh ohh
When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no
What do you mean
Oh oh ohh
What do you mean
I wanna know ooo ohh!"

We stop singing as we get to the school. We walk to our lockers which are beside each other. "I have Math now.. Uuughhh" I say as she looks down at her schedule. "Science" She says, sounding annoyed. "Bye!" I yell as I'm running to class early. "Early again Miss Summers?" Mr. Wilson asks. I nod as I take my seat in the front. "Isn't that a surprise." I laugh awkwardly and so does she.

As every one comes in Mr Wilson starts talking. "Today we are gonna go intege-" He got cut off by the door slammed open. At the door was Jake, Matt and Josh. Those were the bad boys.. The ones who use girls like a tissue and throw them away. But that's only Jake and Josh. Matt is the sweet one. They all are irresistible, but not to me. Maybe a little...

"Care to explain why your late, Mr Smith, Mr Johnson AND Mr Miller!?!" Mr Wilson exclaims. Matt Smith, Josh Johnson and Jake Miller. Jake runs his hand through his hair. "Mr Wilson we had an accident." Matt says. "Okay Mr Smith" The teacher grins at me. Huh? "Ariel Summers raise your hand for me please" Mr Wilson says. I raise my hand slowly and Jakes eyes avert to mine. His eyes sparkling. AHH GET OUT OF THIS DAZE.

"Boys sit beside Miss Summers. I cannot have you boys in the back." He says, calmly. Oh you gotta be kidding me. Aw fudge. Jake smirks at me while Matt smiles sweetly at me and Josh grins . I smile weakly as Jake and Matt sit beside me.

-2 Hours Later-

"LUNCH!" Daileen exclaims as I get out of Physics. I laugh as we walk to he cafeteria. We bump into a person. "I'm s-" I got cut off by the girl speaking. "Bitch! What the hell?! You do not get in my way! Move you fucking slut! And get a life!" She yells in my face as the whole lunch room gets quiet.

"I'm so s-" I got cut of AGAIN. But this time it was from Jake. "MADI! Leave the girls alone. You SLUT" He yells. Oh my god did Jake just save us? From the female dog?! I don't like cursing. "Baby.. It's just the ugly sluts.." She coos. Ewww...

"Get out." Jake says, anger in his eyes. "But babe-" She gets cut off by him. "For the last time MADI I'm not your babe!" He yells as she squeals and runs off to her friends and grabs them and slides out of the lunch room. Jake smirks at me and Matt smiles at Daileen.

"Thank you so much!" Daileen exclaims. "No problem" Matt says. Daileen has a HUGE crush on Matt. Daileen starts blushing. "Come sit with us" Jake says, sounding confident. "Uhh- I... Umm- Err..." I say. "Sure!" Daileen exclaims. I face-palm as Jake smirks. Matt grabs Daileen by the arms and leads her to the table while Jake grabs my waist and puts his chin on my shoulder as we walk to the table.

"So what's your name?" Jake asks me. "I- Uhh I'm Ariel a-and that's D-Daileen " I point to Daileens back because she is talking to Matt, That rhymed! "Aww! She is adorable when she stutters!" Ryan says. "I- Err Thanks" I say. GOD I gotta stop stuttering. We talked about ourselves the rest of the lunch period Daileen grabs my wrist bit Jake grabs my waist so Daileen lets go.

"Give your phone." Jake says. "Okay" I say. He does something then gives it back to me. "Call me Ariel" He winks at me then walks away. Did he just put his number in my phone?! I go into my contacts and see Jake <3 as one of my contacts.

The day went by pretty quickly but I still can't believe Jake Miller but his number on MY phone.

Jake will be the death of me.

HI! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter of a whole new book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 200 16
Completed ✔️ Judy Jones, a seventeen-year-old girl, is accepted to a high school called 'Lakewood High' in Semeton Town. She is really smart, pretty...
450K 13.6K 54
Ariel Valentine had it all. She had the looks, the friends and the grades. She may not have been the most popular girl in school but she was definite...
27.9K 949 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
1.6K 83 38
Shay Ariel Thomas is an ordinary wealthy girl with a bad life and the only thing she like is herself friends and school she the loves bad boys so wh...