A Hero♦ A Maze Runner Story♦

By -Infinity_Girl-

Teresa, you're not the first girl to come to the Glade. Thomas, you and Mihno are not the first ones to survi... More

Just the Beginning
Silhouettes and Shadows
Reappearance
Rare Happiness
Impossible
Before Forgetting I Remebered
Why? Why Should I?
Falling
My Home
Stranded
A/N
Taking Sides
Maybe Now
Answers
Giving Up
Never Again
Angel
Stars
Hope
War
No More
Remember Me
Try
Dreaming
I Wish
Show Me
Thanks

Not

3.7K 59 0
By -Infinity_Girl-

"You are not the first ones, this is not the first time changes like this have happened and we think you deserve to know the story behind it because it will do us no good to repeat the mistakes of the past" said Newt.

"Teresa, your not the first girl to come to the Glade."
"Thomas, you and Minho are not the first ones to survive a night out there, in the Maze."
"But you are the only ones still alive today."
"The few people who know about this swore never to tell and even now that it needs to be told, none will speak of it accept me. It's a long story. "

"It all started in the dark days."

Anything in italics is the story telling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 16.5K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
394K 11.9K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
14.7K 648 27
The Maze Runner era is about to come to an end, but the cast is still together. They still have about 3-4 weeks left until they have to say goodbye y...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...