Saved by freed the dark (Free...

By Hannah_that1fangirl

[completed] A bittersweet Freed X Reader You have always isolated yourself since what happened when you were... More

Part one: I'm in trouble!
Part two: we meet again?
Part three: New Freinds and New Enemies
Part four: crystal strong bonds
Part five: small truths
Part 6 real and fake families
Part 7 cutting the strings
Part 8: finaly free?
Part 9: welcome!
Part 10: my first mission!
Part 12: The power of a bond
Part 13: Embarrassment and teasing
Part 14: The End?

Part 11: darkness against light

4.8K 185 358
By Hannah_that1fangirl

There may be some spelling and grammar mistakes, just a warning.

The hotel was super nice. It was probably the best sleep I've ever had in my life.

"Wake up (y/n)." I was woken up by Mira's sweet voice. "It's time to get to work."

My eyes fluttered open, and I yawned stretching my arms above me. I got out of bed, and Mira, lisanna and Evergreen were already up and dressed. I got ready quickly, and joined them as we walked out of the room, downstairs, and into the lobby where the guys were waiting for us.

"Gee it's about time." Laxus sighed crossing his arms. "We were ready like like an hour ago."

"Sorry, but looking this beautiful doesn't just happen." Evergreen said putting her fan to her mouth.

"Heh heh yeah I'm sure Elfman appreciates you getting all dolled up, right big guy?" Bixlow nudged him.

"What uh no. I mean yes! Um... I mean you look nice and all, but uh..." His face became red.

I giggled as both him and Evergreen became flustered.

"Come on we have a lead on the group we're looking for let's get going." Laxus said and we walked out.

-&-

We were hiding amongst the trees in front of the fort where we tracked down the people we were looking for.

"We need to find a way in without attracting any attention." Laxus whispered only load enough for us to hear it.

"Up there."I pointed to a large vent in the top of the building.

"That will work nicely good eye." Freed smiled at me.

I smiled and blushed slightly. Then we snuck through the vent into the rafters of the building. We looked around, but no one was there. There was no sound, and no sign that anyone was there.

"Where is everyone? Did we get a bad lead?" I whispered.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Mira said.

"Let's just have a look around." Laxus replied and he jumped down into the building. We followed him.

Suddenly people appeared in front of us out of nowhere. They grabbed me and put a metal thing on my wrist. I pulled away from them I tried to use my magic, but it didn't work.

"What the? Why can't I use my magic?!" I said in confusion.

A man grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me toward him. He wrapped his other arm around my shoulder and held a dagger to my heart. "Nobody move!" He said in a low demanding voice. "Or the girl gets it."

My teammates froze in their tracks.

"Put magic restraints on them." The man ordered never loosening his grip from me. The other people put the same metal braces on their arms, and then grabbed them holding them in their places.

"Great now that you can't use any magic we can do this more civilly." The man snickered removing the knife away from me, but he never released my arm.

I elbowed him in the stomach allowing me to break away from him. I fought against him till three of his colleagues restrained me.

The man chuckled. "We got a feisty on huh?" He walked toward me. He lifting my chin with his thumb and index finger, forcing me to meet his gaze. "And pretty too."

"Hey keep your hands off her!" Mira yelled.

"Calm yourself princess." He sighed in annoyance, and moved his hand to caress my cheek. "I'm just appreciating pure beauty. Mirajane, You're that model from sorcerer weekly right. I've never been into the model type, but this beauty here." He smirked searching my features.

I glared back at him, with a hard stare full of anger.

"I like her type. Young and pretty, with a touch of innocence." He leaned in closer to me, and moved his hand to move through my hair. "Oh but you aren't innocent are you. I can see it in your eyes. That stone cold glare that you're shooting me says that you're ready to kill me. I can tell a lot about people from their eyes. For example I can tell that you are nothing close to innocent, you have killed haven't you? You've killed a lot."

I widened my eyes slightly feeling taken aback.

"Shut your mouth!" Freed yelled causing us to look over at him. I could tell by the look on his face that he was furious. It was kind of strange I've never seen him so mad before.

"I think I'm making your boyfriend a little mad." He smirked. "Does he know how many you've killed? Because you know..." He moved his head to the side of mine and whispered in my ear. I felt his breath on my skin. "I wouldn't hold something like that against you."

I tried to pull away from him, but I was still being held in place. Instead I managed to reach into my pocket and pull out the card Cana gave me. I activated it, but someone grabbed my wrist, and took it from me.

They ripped it in half. "No calling for help."

"Now just try to relax." The man used his magic and I suddenly felt extremely tiered.

/Freed's p.o.v./

(Y/n) closed her eyes and fell into the man.

"(Y/n)!" Mira yelled in worry.

"Calm down she's just asleep." The man said and picked her body up holding her bridal style.

Damn him! I thought.

"I'm going to make our guest comfortable take care of the others." The man said and started to carry (y/n) away.

"What do you want us to do with them?" One of the henchmen asked.

The man stopped walking, and smiled evilly. "Use your imagination." He then left the room.

"This is going to be fun." One of the henchmen laughed.

They surrounded us.

A man hidden in a hood came up to me, I couldn't see most of his face, but I saw his lips curve into a smile. "Leave this one for me."

/3rd person p.o.v./ back at the guild.

"Huh what the heck just happened?" Cana asked.

"What's wrong?" Lucy asked.

"(Y/n) just tried to call me." Cana replied with a worried expression. "What if she's in trouble?"

"We don't know that, she could have just accidentally called." Erza replied.

"But I can get back to her, I lost complete connection." Cana said. "I'm worried. We should send a rescue team."

"That is troubling." The master pondered. "I think Canna is right we need to make sure they are alright."

"Natsu's team, and anyone else who would like to join us let's go." Master said and stood up. "Cana can you track their location."

"On it." She replied, and they all got ready for a search and rescue.

-&-

The FairyTail guild had found their way to their comrades with the help of Cana's fortunetelling. They were shocked by what they saw when they got there. The town was in flames, and people ran out, or hid wherever they could.

Many members of the guild were helping people escape, and getting them to safety. Once the townspeople were safe they found a familiar figure lying on the ground.

"Laxus!" Master Makarov exclaimed, and they ran up to him.

He struggled to sit up, revealing a large open wound on his stomach, that was gushing blood. Bixlow also lay unconscious near, but he seemed ok.

"You... Need.... To help him...... Help Freed." Laxus choked out weakly spitting out more blood.

"Try to stay still." Wendy said and started using her magic to heal him.

They heard laughter and looked up to see a hooded figure. "You can't save him now Laxus. You're so called 'bond' isn't strong enough this time.

"You!" Natsu yelled angrily. "Did you do this to him?!"

"No I didn't." The man answered "Freed did, Freed did all of this."

"Shut up he'd never do that especially to Laxus!" Gray yelled.

"Believe me if you want, but I'm afraid I have no time to deal with you." He chuckled. "Goodbye." In the next instant he disappeared.

"Hey get back here!" Natsu yelled.

"You don't really think Freed did this." Lucy asked tears starting to shed. "I don't know anyone who would do something so horrible."

"What I want to know is how anyone beat Laxus." Natsu added.

"It's because of this." Laxus replied holding up his arm to reveal a brace. Wendy had healed him fully. "It blocks my magic energy."

"Here." Gray froze it and when the ice shattered it broke off.

Laxus stood up and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Erza called after him.

"To save Freed!" He replied, and they picked up Bixlow and followed him.

/your p.o.v./

I woke up in a strange room. I blinked slowly trying to remember what happened. My body felt slightly weak I could move easily but it felt like I had less strength. Then it hit me I remember being ambushed, and we were captured. I looked at my wrist and the brace was still there. "Damn." I cursed trying to pull it off. I can't use my magic with this stupid thing on.

"Oh so you're awake." I heard the mans voice, and sat up over to see him sitting in a chair at the end of the bed I was lying on.

"Where are my friends?!" I asked angrily.

"They are being... Taken care of." He answered. "But you needn't worry about them. He crawled onto the bed pining my arms to my side and hovering above me. "I'd worry more about your situation."

There was a loud noise that came from outside, and screams of panic followed. He got off quickly and ran to the door looking out. I jumped off the bed and saw that the place was destroyed. His henchmen were running out seeming scared for their life.

"Master." A hooded figure appeared in the room behind us, and bowed.

"Report what's going on?" The man asked in slight panic.

"One of the prisoners sir, he was one of my old.... 'Friends'. I took the opportunity to make him remember what he really is." The man in the hood snickered.

What is this guy talking about. He couldn't be talking about one of my friends right?

"Who gave you the authority to do that?" The master asked in anger.

"Well you did tell us to use our imagination, but if you want to live I'd advise you to get far away from here." The hooded figure smiled menacingly. "Freed the dark isn't well known for leaving survivors." He disappeared.

Freed the dark? What is he talking about? Surely not the freed I know. He would never do such terrible things.

"Right." The master walked out of the room.

I decided I probably should get out of the building to before it was destroyed. I left the room, and found my way to the original room where we had come in. The guild was all there and they were untying Mira, Lisanna, and Evergreen. Gray broke off those magic restraints off their arms. Bixlow was waking up, and seemed to be slightly injured.

"Cana!" I called and ran up to her. I pulled her into a big hug. "I'm so glad you're here."

"(Y/n) I was so worried." She said hugging me back tightly.

"What's going on?" I asked pulling away. I turned to everyone. "They were talking about Freed, and said he did something terrible. Where is he?"

Suddenly the master, who had captured us, was thrown through a wall. A demonic looking creature followed.

I Stepped back in fear. "What is that thing?"

"No way that smell." Natsu said in disbelief.

"You're not mistaken Natsu that's Feed." Laxus said.

What?! No way that thing can't be Freed.

"Freed!" Laxus called after him. "Pull yourself together man!" Freed looked over at us a snarl on his face. "Come on I know that's you in there! All your friends are here for you, just fight against it."

Freed flinched slightly, but the demon still remained.

"We need to help him." Laxus said as he took master Makarov and Mira's hand.

The other members as if knowing exactly what he was doing joined hands as well till there was a long chain. Cana grabbed my hand.

Suddenly I felt it. The strong connection everyone felt for each other. The FairyTail guild's bond was stronger than anything I had ever felt before. It brought tears to my eyes.

"Freed please." Mira pleaded. "We are all here for you."

Freed had no reaction he stayed the same.

"I told you that your bond won't help him this time." The hooded figure appeared again. "I don't care how many more friends you add, there's no helping him this time. He's lost he will not stop destroying and taking the lives of everyone he meets."

Freed turned his attention back to the master who was lying on the ground. He raised his hand ready to attack him, no ready to kill him.

No I can't let him do that. I can't let Freed kill.

I let go of Cana's hand and instinctively ran in front of the man to protect him.

"(Y/n) no!" Cana yelled.

Freed's hand stopped when I jumped in front of him. He stared at me a moment.

"Get away from him!" Laxus yelled.

I ignored them. "Freed please come back we all love you. You promised me." My voice cracked, and I felt the tears fall from my eyes. "You promised me you'd never leave."

Freed lifted his hand preparing to attack.

I squeezed my eyes shut readying myself for the impact, but it never came. Instead I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. My eyes flicked open, and I saw that it was Freed, the real Freed.

"And I will always keep that promise." He whispered hugging me tightly.

Hey guys hoped you liked the new chapter. Ok now it was long, but tell me what you thought. Vote and comment, bye!
                                 -Hannah😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 80 12
Sheltered in a private pokemon adoption rehab. You and your father raised helpless pokemon. A few years later, your life has changed, you live in the...
17.5K 329 15
This story has multiple chapters. There'll be quite a bit of fluff and very little lemon. I made it mature just to be safe since there are some refe...
13.3K 331 22
WARNING Mentions Cutting, depression, and suicide. Don't read if triggered Freed has finally given up on his love for Laxus. One fateful event bring...
35.1K 1.7K 25
Lilia Vanrouge x reader Someone had told about the secret stories you shared with friends at sleepovers. After being shamed in front of everyone and...