Ore-Sama's Girl (Ayato X Oc)...

By ashdarkangel

Yuki Komori is the adopted younger sister of Yui Komori. One day, the younger sister gets dropped off outsid... More

Chapter Two: Vampires.
Chapter Three: The Mukami Brothers.
Chapter Four: My Little Masochist.
Chapter Five: Ruki's Move.
Chapter Six: Eyes.
Chapter Seven: Yuki's Truth.
Chapter Eight: Get out of 'MY' human.
Chapter Nine.
Chaptet Ten

Chapter One: Yuki Komori.

2.2K 37 24
By ashdarkangel

Yuki's Pov.

"Big sister Yui... We'll see each other again..." I thought as I sat in my father's car, being driven to a house I have no clue about. Well, he's not my father.

He told me when my older sister, Yui, was taken to this house that we were both adopted. At first I couldn't believe it, but then I thought, hey, me and Yui look nothing alike and we look nothing like our adopted father. After all, Yui had beautiful curly blonde hair and ruby red eyes, while I have plain dark blue wavy hair and dull red eyes. She looked pretty in everything, and me? I looked like someone who couldn't be bothered to try and look nice... Which is true. I just usually just wear a top, black hoodie, dark blue skirt, purple leggings and black ankle boots.

Yui's amazing and I'm... Just... Me... Yuki... Yuki Komori...

Soon, the car stopped. I stepped out of the car and got my things. As soon as I got my suit cases and closed the boot, my father drove off.

"Bye to you too." I mumbled as I was to the house. I knocked once. No answer. I knocked once again, no answer. I continued to knock until it opened. A tall male with dark purple-ish, black hair and red eyes stood in front of me. I gulped as his red eyes stared holes through mine.

"Who are you?" He asked. I'm guessing he didn't like how many times I knocked. I quickly went through my hoodie pocket and pulled out a letter. I handed it to him, my hand shaking. He looks like someone who you should not mess with. Gulp. "Yuki Komori huh? Interesting." He said. He sounded so creepy! "Follow me." He ordered before turning around. I walked in, pulling my suit case. As I walked through, the door was shut behind me. I jumped and turned to see a creepy butler standing there, putting his hand out.

"Your bags miss." He said. I so wanna call him Alfred! I handed him my bags to Alfred, snicker, and then I turned around, only to bump into that tall guys chest. Ow... I rubbed my nose.

"I am Reiji Sakamki, the second eldest son of the household. I believe you are Yui's sister, yes?" He asked. I nodded. "Follow me." He ordered. I followed him through to a living room. He said he was the second eldest. How many of them are there? Suddenly, I saw Yui running from a guy with medium length red hair and emerald green eyes. His eyes were so hypnotising. I was brought out of my trance when I heard him speak.

"Bitch-Chan~! Come back~!" Never mind. No longer hypnotised. He sounds like a perv and called my older sister a bitch. He'd be dead if this Reiji guy wasn't around. Suddenly, Reiji grabbed hold of Yui's arm, which coursed the other guy to stop.

"Stop running around the house. Yui. You have someone here." He said. Yui looked at me and her ruby red eyes went wide.

"Yuki!" She gasped as she hugged me, but there was two problems. I was a little taller than her and... My chest wasn't helping >.<!

"Yui." I smiled.

"So you do speak then? How troublesome." Reiji said. I felt my blood pressure rise in annoyance. HE IS SO DAMN RUDE! I was about to say something, but Yui covered my mouth. She must have known I was going to say something. I looked at her and she shook her head. I sighed and nodded. She then moved her hand.

"Hm? Who's this~?" The perv asked.

"Yuki Komori, Yui's younger sister." Reiji said. I bowed. "This is Laito, the fifth oldest son." Fifth? So there's more creeps? Fabulous.

"What's this? Pancake's younger sister?" Someone asked. We all turned to the sofa and saw a boy with red hair and emerald eyes. I jumped. WHEN THE HECK DID HE GET THERE?! Just before I was about to get hypnotised with his eyes, I shook my head.

"Who's pancake?" I asked Yui. Yui sighed.

"Your sister, average." He said.

"Average?" I questioned. He smirked.

"You're average size." He said. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and another vein pop out. THE NERVE OF THIS GUY! DOES HE KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A GIRL?! As I was about to say something, Yui covered my mouth once again. I heard the redheaded bastard laugh. "What? Can't talk?" He asked. I moved Yui's hand.

"YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN BUDDY?! DO YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH BLEEDING EVERY MONTH AND BEING FREAKING JUDGED BECAUSE OF YOUR CHEST?!" I screamed, waving my arms around. Everyone had their mouths open slightly, until the pervy Laito laughed.

"Wow, she might be fun to mess with too~!"

"YOU WANT SOME TOO BUDDY?!" I screamed.

"Yuki." Yui said. I just huffed and crossed my arms as I pouted.

"They deserved it. Especially that redheaded bastard." I grumbled.

"What did you call me?!" The redheaded bastard asked as he stood up.

"You heard me!" I shouted.

"Ahem." Reiji said. I forgot he was here. "That redheaded bastard is Ayato, the third oldest brother." He explained.

"You sure? He seems like a 10 year old." I said.

"Yuki." Yui sighed.

"What?" I asked. Suddenly I was pinned to the wall by the redheaded bastard.

"You really want to mess with me average?" He asked.

"If you don't let me go, you'll regret it~!" I sang.

"Oh? What are you gonna do?" He asked.

"Ayato." Reiji said.

"Oh, you asked for it." I said with a smirk. I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine, which made him fall to his knees.

"Ouch." Laito smirked.

"So noisy." A voice said. I looked and saw a blonde boy leaning against the door. I jumped. WHERE THE HELL ARE THESE GUYS APPEARING FROM?! NARNIA?!

"That's the oldest son, Shuu." Reiji said. Shuu yawned.

"You missed the show mini-bitch just performed." Laito smirked. Oh he's dead. I was about to go at him and hit him, but Yui held me back. Laito snickered and he walked to us and leaned close to my face. "You're a feisty mini-bitch, huh?" He asked. I growled as I went to bite him, but he laughed as he moved away. "Oh, mini-bitch, don't bite. That's our job." Laito said.

"What?" I asked. Laito grinned and my eyes went wide. Fangs... Hopefully they're fake. "They're fake... Right?" I asked. I looked at Yui as I stood up straight and she looked away. I then saw a fresh bite mark. My eyes went wide. They... Bit... My big sister... I suddenly pulled out two dangers from my pockets and stood in front of Yui. The vamp freaks stepped back. They're silver and I believe silver can harm vampires more than other metals.

"What are you doing with them?" Reiji hissed.

"Just cut your head and you're dead..." I said.

"Wow, someone who actually knows a vampires weakness." The perv said.

"How do you know this Yuki?" Yui asked me in a whisper.

"Oh... You see I read this book about vampires not long ago." I said as I scratched the back of my head with my hand while my other hand held the daggers, but then I dropped them. My eyes went wide as I was about to grab them, but suddenly I was held with my hands behind me back by Ayato. He put his hand under my chin, pulling it up.

"Should I kill her now?" He asked.

"What?! No!" Yui shouted. I tried to break free, but couldn't.

"Don't." Shuu said. Everyone looked at him while I glanced. He was now sat on a chair. SERIOUSLY?!

"Why not?" Ayato growled. Shuu looked at me with beautiful blue eyes that hypnotised me.

"Because she's like Yui." Shuu said as he looked away. That snapped me out of my trance.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked.

"No! She can't be! Not my sister!" Yui exclaimed.

"Heh, this should be fun." The redheaded bastard said.

"Let me go you redheaded bastard." I said.

"And if I don't?" He asked.

"You'll have more pain to deal with." I said. I managed to stomp on his foot, which forced him to let me go as he held his foot. I grabbed Yui's arm and ran off, dragging her with me.

"Yuki!" She gasped.

"Let's get out of here!" I said.

"They can transport!" Yui said. We both stopped. We were in some sort of corridor with three different halls.

"Urm..." I said.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked. We both jumped. I looked to see a purple haired boy with purple eyes and a teddy bear. He was walking to us form the left corridor. I dragged Yui off down the right corridor.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Kanato. He's the fourth oldest." Yui explained.

"How many of them are there?" I asked.

"6. The youngest is Subaru." Yui explained. Heh, this is weird. It feels like I'm the big sister all of a sudden, since I want to get my older sister away from these freaks. I looked back at Yui.

"We'll get out of this place!" I said, but then I bumped into someone. I looked up to see the redheaded bastard.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Away from here!" I shouted. I was about to drag Yui past him, but then he grabbed me.

"I don't think so!" I looked and then my eyes went wide. The other vampires and a white haired guy with red eyes stood there. Reiji had hold of Yui.

"You're not allowed to leave here without permission." Reiji said.

"Fine then, may I please get away from you blood suckers?!" I ask, shouting.

"Doesn't work like that." The redheaded bastard said as he grabbed my other arm and pinned me against him, making me look at the other blood suckers. "Don't think you'll get away that easily again." He whispered in my ear. Suddenly, my body became heavy and my sight became blurry. I fell to the hard ground and then, lights out. Everything was dark

Yui's POV.

"Yuki!" I gasped.

"She's fine pancake." Ayato said as he picked up Yuki. I tried to break free to get to her, but couldn't. Ayato began to take her away.

"No! Wait! Don't take her from me again!" I cried. They already took her from me once by making me come here. Even though I know Yuki is my adopted sister, she is still my sister. The next thing I knew, everything went dark. They had made me fall into a sleep.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...
19.3K 726 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...
232K 3.6K 24
Book #1 ---------------------------------------------------------- 15 year old Aki Komori was adopted by Seiji Komori when she was 4,the church didn...
144 2 5
Meet Rozū Sakamai: the only girl in the Sakamaki household, blood related to the infamous triplets Kanato, Laito, and Ayato Sakamaki. Like her brothe...