Two Of A Kind

By coco10

Astrea thinks she is the only Time Lady in existence. After the death of her recent companion, Sam, she turns... More

Change
Unknown Home
True Identity
The Past
UNIT
Just Like Old Times
Weeping Angels
Unexpected
Cybermen
Broken
TARDIS Tricks
Nightmares and Love
A Kind Heart
A Fun Lazy Day
A Day With Ten
Time Alone
Past Torchwood Past Jack
What Are They? Part 1
What Are They? Part 2
Red Phone Box And...
Behind The Doctor's Back
Forever Forgotten
The Darkness That Was Hidden
A Fixed Point In Time
Something Familiar Isn't Unimportant
Rely On Alison
A/N
I'm Sorry
An Old Friend
A/N
The Truth
A/N
Good News!!!!
A/N
Finished!!

First Encounter

750 22 0
By coco10

"Sam, I'm heading out do you need anything?" Alison asked.

"Nah, I'm fine but would you mind giving me a lift home?" Sam queried.

"Sure. Where do you live?" Alison questioned.

"Wellington Street, flat 10." Sam answered.

"Right, I'll see you out in the car."

Alison went to get the keys and saw Sam's fob watch on the table. She grabbed Sam's coat on the way out and put the fob watch in the top inside pocket so she had it.

"Here. You forgot your coat."

"Thanks. I'm sorry if I caused any hassle."

"No. It's fine."

They left the house; Alison locked the door and went to her black Vauxhall Insignia.

************

After an awkward 10 minute drive Sam said goodbye to Alison and went towards the stairs to go home. When she reached the top of the stairs she ran to the front door, finding it kicked in about to fall off the hinges. "Hello?" Sam said wearily. "Whoever is here, you better leave before I call the police." Sam was scared but managed to keep it out of her voice.

A loud clatter came from the kitchen and seconds after a person came stumbling out with a metal spatula and a metal tube with a green light on the end.

"Who are you?" Sam shouted.

The stranger turned around in surprise at the sound of Sam's voice. "Yea, sorry." He shouted over the noise "I'm the Doctor and you need to run about NOW!" he yelled running towards her.

Sam didn't budge but when the Doctor ran past her he grabbed Sam's wrist and pulled her along. Just before they left Sam's flat she turned around and saw a metal man walk out saying "YOU ARE THE DOCTOR. YOU WILL BE DELETED. DELETE. DELETE. DELETE."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!" Sam yelled still being pulled along by the Doctor.

"It's a Cyberman. Last one on Earth at the moment and for some reason it's after you.

"What for? What did I do?"

"I Don't Know. I only met you a few minutes ago."

They started going down the stairs and Sam nearly fell over due to the Doctor taking them two at a time.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm going to regret doing this" The Doctor mumbled to himself. "I'm getting you somewhere safe. So don't freak out." The Doctor replied.

They reached a blue police public phone box and Sam yelled "We aren't going to fit in THAT!"

"Believe me. We will." The Doctor smirked to himself.

The Doctor ran into the TARDIS and as soon as Sam entered he closed the doors and sent the ship into flight. After they were in space he turned around to speak to Sam but sprinted to her in concern.

Sam was yelling in pain, hands to her head. "Miss? Miss! What's wrong? What's happening to you?"

Sam yelled out in pain again which faded as she soon collapsed into the Doctor's arms unconscious. The Doctor lifted her carefully placing her on the chair near the console. He went to the screen and scanned her unconscious body to see if he could put a name to her but nothing came up. The Doctor tried again but got the same result. He looked at the mystery woman and asked "Who and what are you?"

************

A few hours passed after Sam passed out. The Doctor went back to Earth to get the other Cyberman and succeeded with the help of a ginger, Scottish girl called Amy Pond and her brown haired husband Rory Williams.

"Doctor?" Amy asked puzzled "Who's that on the chair?"

"I don't know. She came into the flat the Cyberman was at, she must have lived there, and I ran past her and took her to the TARDIS for safety. As soon as we were in flight I turned around to ask what her name was but instead I ran to her asking what was wrong. She was clutching her head screaming in pain and then passed out. The funny thing is I scanned her and there is no record of this person."

"That's impossible Doctor. I mean there has to be a record of her somewhere. If not then she must be......alien." Rory wasn't sure about the word 'alien'. She did look human to him.

A groan came from the mystery woman as she moved to an upright position. "Where am I?" She asked rubbing her head.

"Hi...uh miss. As you know before I'm the Doctor and these are my companions Amy and Rory." They waved to the girl at the sound of their names. "And you are currently in the TARDIS which stands for..."

"Time And Relative Dimension In Space." She said at the same time as the Doctor.

"Yeah. How did you know that?" The Doctor questioned.

"I....don't know. I..." Images started to flash into her head. It was the images from her dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A male voice spoke "How come you are the last of your kind?"

"Oh...uh...well...the Time Lord race died out due to the Time War between us and the Daleks." Tears started to rise up in the female's eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss? Miss? Are you alright?" The Doctor asked confused.

"Hmm? Yeah. Sorry. You were saying."

"I asked how you knew TARDIS stood for that. Also what is your name?"

"I don't know. When you said 'TARDIS' those words came to mind so I said them aloud."

"And?" Rory asked motioning his hands as if to say 'go on'.

"Oh. Uh. Samantha Robinson," Sam said arm outstretched "but Sam for short."

"Nice to meet you, Sam." The Doctor turned around and entered her name into the console but the name didn't match her. She practically doesn't exist.

"Right Sam, I suggest you go get some sleep you look absolutely shattered. Amy, would you show her to the spare bedroom?" Amy nodded in confirmation.

"C'mon. I'll show you around a wee bit." Amy smiled.

After Amy showed Sam where the kitchen, library, the wardrobe and a few other places she took her to the spare bedroom.

"And here's where you'll be sleeping."

The room was as big as Sam's living room maybe bigger.

"Amy, how can all this fit inside a police box?"

"The Doctor said that it's...another dimension. That's why it's bigger on the inside."

"Oh. OK. Good night Amy.

"Good night."

Amy left Sam and went to go to the console room where she found the Doctor and Rory arguing.

"Like I said Rory she doesn't exist. She's neither alien nor human and I am going to find out why." The Doctor shouted.

"Doctor she may have a reason why you can't find her." Rory said to him.

"Right, would you two stop bickering like old grannies. She's in her room now." Amy shouted getting them to shut up.

Sam's room

Sam emptied her pockets unto to bedside table and found the fob watch. Why do I have this thing. The TARDIS let out a low hum while Sam changed into the pyjamas she found lying on her bed and fell asleep moments later.

Console Room

The TARDIS let out a low hum.

"What do you mean? It couldn't be mine. Mine's in my pocket see." The Doctor took out his fob watch to show the TARDIS.

"Doctor what's the TARDIS saying?" Amy asked.

"She says Sam's got my fob watch but I say it's probably an antique she got from family."

The Doctor went to the console and pulled a confused face.

"What's with the face, Doctor?"

"The TARDIS shows that there have been three types of alien activity on Earth. The Cybermen from today and two unknown, which happened two days ago and they are still here. Well, one vanished a couple of hours ago but the other one is there. They don't seem threatening so we can check it out tomorrow."

"OK good night, Doctor."

"Good night, Ponds."

Sam's room

A girl called Astrea and a boy called Sam Gilmore were running down a hallway in a spaceship and found a Slitheen, back turned to them. Sam sneaked behind it and sprayed it with vinegar. The Slitheen screamed in pain and Sam just got behind the wall before it exploded. "Good work but now they know we're here." Astrea pointed down the corridor to 3 Slitheen running towards them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.7K 26
Caramillia Jonicale, the last female Timelord among existence. After reaching Earth in a status bubble that kept her safe, with a stolen vortex manip...
59K 2.3K 35
When she was seven years old a man in a box fell from the sky and crash landed in her best friends garden, and promised her that he would return in f...
378 17 13
Saniya can't wait to finally attend Comicon and meet her idol. However her trip is cut short when she runs into the tenth Doctor. He qucikly sweeps...
23.8K 423 47
*SEQUEL NOW OUT* Thought to have perished in the Great Time War, The Historian now resides on Earth with her closest friend, Henry, whom she rescued...