Monster Lover ~ The Lycan (BW...

By Aurora_217

Ali B. is just your ordinary high school student attending Wood Crest High or so she thought. She has it roug... More

Chapter 1: Wood Crest High
Chapter 2: Move or Be Moved
Chapter 3: Berries
Chapter 4: Sweet Nothings
Chapter 5: Elevator
Chapter 6: Secret Treasure
Chapter 7: Early Childhood
Chapter 8: Dressed In Black
Chapter 9: Imaginary Friend: Part 1
Chapter 10: Imaginary Friend: Part 2
Chapter 11: Stop Thinking
Chapter 12: Things Take Time
Chapter 13: The Alternative
Chapter 14: Soul Mates
Chapter 15: Six Days
Chapter 16: Good
Chapter 17: Mom: Part 1
Chapter 18: Mom: Part 2
Chapter 19: Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 20: To Be A Queen
Chapter 21: Ready
Chapter 22: Soundproof
Chapter 23: Can You Handle It
Chapter 24: Transpasser
Chapter 25: Angel: Part 1
Chapter 26: Angel: Part 2
Chapter 27: Silent Storm
Chapter 28: Fears
Chapter 30: Dr. Victor
Chapter 31: Finder's Keepers: Part 1
Chapter 32: Finder's Keepers: Part 2
Chapter 33: Extended Family
Chapter 34: History Of Eve

Chapter 29: Fox In The Henhouse

17.3K 755 83
By Aurora_217

Chapter 29: Fox In The Henhouse

New picture of Marcus on the side.

Constance ~

My son and the other men had been fighting for over an hour now. Lyrica had left for the kitchen wanting snacks. Billie sat still glaring at the poor woman while Daphne dabbed Ali's forehead with a wet cooling towel. I sighed, I had sent my servants home to Russia as to not cause any incidents with the lycans. That's the last thing I want to deal with. I was more focused of Ali and my son. Von was surely taking over his body minute by minute and Ali was losing blood every time she aloud him to feed, disregarding my previous orders not to.

Now you might be asking, why don't Von feed on someone else or what makes Ali's blood so special? Well, if she is what I think she is then that will make her blood very potent and hallucinogenic among every and any supernatural creature. A drug if you will. One drop could heal you just like that but too much could possibly kill you or have you paralyzed. Glancing down at Ali, I wondered about her. If she was the cause for the war. If she was if fact Eve's daughter. If she really carried this sinfully magic blood in her veins...

Von, being the opportunist he is feeds when it's available. I wouldn't say that he's evil. He's angry and powerful. Anger and power never mix well.

Just then, the door nob twisted, opening the door revealing. Lyrica. Fear stricken as a man stood behind her with his claws at her throat. Several other men stood behind him. We all got to our feet, all but Rita who held a smirk on her face.

"Don't nobody move," he said roughly shoving Lyrica sending her falling into Daphne's arms as she held her close. They entered closing the door and pulled out guns, aiming at our heads.

The man who held Lyrica, nudged one of his friends.

"Get the girl." he said aiming the gun right at Billie. She growled as the guy neared the bed. Everything from that point spiraled out of control when Billie grabbed the man's gun and they struggle for oversight of the weapon. Billie head butted the guy and brought up her knee to his crotch, all the while ripping the gun away from his hand and shooting him in the leg, striking the femoral artery...

Daphne ~

The situation didn't look good and to top it off, my mind-link wasn't working. I couldn't contact Marcus or anyone for that matter.

"Your friend isn't looking too good." Billie said aiming the gun at the guy rolling on the floor, clearly in pain. I taught her well. When face in a hostage situation, always try taking a hostage of your own. Lyrica was shaking with fear and there was only little I could do to comfort her. I spared a glance to Constance who looked just as worried but we knew our mission, to protect our Luna.

The guy smirked.

"Betas are a dime a dozen, baby." He said.

"If you say so." Lyrica shrieked as Billie put a bullet right in between the injured Beta's eyes without even looking. I could feel the power of an Alpha rolling off him as his jaws clench. "Get out of this pack house, you're going home empty handed." Billie growled.

"I don't think so." Just as he said this a huge explosion tore a massive hole wee the balcony had been. The impact through us all to the floor and rattled the entire house. Disoriented from the blast, I was awake long enough to see them take Ali before darkness took over.

Rita ~

"Damn it Rita, we have to go!" Lawrence cursed at me, yanking at my arm.

"No, no, no! I know it's here somewhere, just give me a fuckin' minute!" I said searching high and low for the bag of pills I tucked away as soon as I got here. "T- They should be here."

"We don't have time for this, Alpha Franklin is waiting for us on the other side. If we don't make it there by midnight, we're fuckin' screwed!" Lawrence said pulling me out the bedroom and running smack into Marcus's chest. I shriek watching as his eyes flooded with gold as he glared down at us. In a flash, he had Lawrence pinned against the wall letting out an antagonistic roar.

"Leaving so so soon? WHERE THE HELL IS MY MATE!?" he snarled on the verge of shifting.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Lawrence growled back clutching Marcus's hands that held him pinned to the wall. Marcus answered this with a round of gut punches and putting Lawrence through a wall. His eyes fixed on mine as he stared angrily at me.

"Where's my mate?" he demanded as a lower continuous growl hummed from his chest. He took one step to me and I fell to my knees from the tidal waves of sheer power coming off him. "Be sure its the truth because, he" Marcus gestured to an out cold Lawrence with an nod of his head. "He is about to die."

Marcus ~

"Dear God, I don't know..." she sobbed on the floor but I didn't see one tear. A grabbed her arm, pulling her up.

"You know, you're a terrible actor." I growled. "Get them both out of my sight. Lock them up. I'll deal with them personally..." I said and Leo and some other men took them away to lockup.

Griffin was out of commission because Billie was the one hurt most by the blast. A long shard of glass nearly pierced her heart, she's in surgery now and Griffin said he wasn't leaving her side. Until then, Leo will be a temporary Beta to me.

My lycan was pissed. Everything in me told me not to leave Ali but I did and now she's gone, just like that. I'm not dead so she's still alive somewhere. I just have to figure out where and fast. Just then, Wyatt and Dashawn made in back from where the fight had occurred. I growled grabbing Dashawn by the throat making everyone freeze.

"Marcus, what the hell! Let him go!" Wyatt growled trying to pull me off his mate. I pushed Wyatt back growling and he lowered his head in submission.

"Do you know anything about this?!" I growled.

"N- No, I didn't h- have a clue what my d- dad was up to..." he gasped.

"You're choking him!" Wyatt yelled but I didn't care. I dropped Dashawn running my hand through my hair.

"Take him to lockup." I ordered.

"What?! Dashawn didn't do anything wrong!" Wyatt defended. I growled.

"I'm not ruling out no fuckin' body! My mate is missing! This kingdom has a leak in its security and I intend on finding it." I said dead serious.

"Wyatt, it's okay. I understand the seriousness of the situation. If it helps getting my little sister back, put me in lockup. I can honestly say I don't know what's going on or even where Ali is." Dashawn said. Even though I can sense the truth coming from him, I wouldn't put it pass anyone.

"Alpha." called out one of my trackers.

"What did you find?" I asked.

"I think this was how they got in and I even found sound kind of device that shout down the alarm system as well as the mind-links of whoever was inside. These guys came prepared..." he trailed off.

"The gun at the scene, can you lift the prints off it and match them to our database?"

"I can't but Dr. Victor sure can." he said with a nod.

"Good, continue looking from anything useful to locating my mate." I said walking off. I wanted those prints. If the guy upstairs was in our database, it was going to make finding Ali a whole lot easier. Each pack member were born with distinctive fingerprints and the padding of their paws as a wolf. Getting the prints from the guy will lead us directly to the pack responsible.

I know what you all are thinking, why don't I just interrogate which pack he came from. Well, I can't. When Billie shot him, she shot through his femoral artery leading to him bleeding out before we got here. Not to mention the bullet through the brain...

"Damn it!" I growled out punching a hole in the wall. My Lycan's pissed, I'm pissed and who the hell knows how this sociopath Von is feeling...

All I want is my Ali back and I was ready to kill whoever stood in my way.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Author Note: Hey everybody hope you guys had an amazing New Years! Its 2016 and time for change and love and I don't know what I'm talking about...

But here's Chapter 29 for you and I uploaded a new picture of Marcus in this chapter since I can't change the previous picture. I don't know why I can't but I can't. So this is Marcus now, I like it and I hope you like it and I'm hoping you like, share and comment but keep it dirty!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
426K 9.6K 35
SK is the most feared Gangleader and alpha's daughter in the world.her father Alpha Hernandez is the most feared alpha in the world. If there is one...
588 46 32
Jade Covenington was your average everyday model, well, except for one thing. She was a werewolf, and she had a child. Her daughter was 3 years of ag...
405K 14.8K 48
*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while you were busy fighting with the alphas...