Let the Loving Begin

Por babyblu96

This is the second book to The Game of Love so don't read unless you have read the first one. Now that I have... Mais

Let the Loving Begin
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Eleven Reload
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-One

1.8K 107 10
Por babyblu96

Ariel POV

When I woke up and looked around I realized I wasn't home and started to panic. I then remembered what happened last night and lid back down. My face still hurt but I was just happy my babies were okay. But I knew all this stress wasn't good especially considering the way I lost my first baby. The only question was how do you be calm when a manic is on the lose trying to fucking kill you. I soon realized Kameron wasn't near me so I got up to go looking for him.

As I searched through the house it seemed it got bigger and even more confusing. I eventually found Kameron sitting in an office with his head down. "Kameron?" he jumped up and looked at me and I could tell he hadn't got any sleep all night. I loved the fact he cared so much about me but I knew his love for me was tearing him apart. He was trying so hard to be the protector it was killing him. He was trying to be good but it seemed no matter what he did, the bad always seemed to come. "You weren't in bed so I came to find you."

"I couldn't sleep I got a lot on mind," he said sitting back not looking me in the eyes. "Kameron you can't do this to yourself."

"How can I not blame myself?! He came into my home and fucking ruined your face! I should've been there not making nice with my mother."

"Kameron believe it or not I am strong and I do not need you protecting me every step of the way. I admit I was scared but more than anything I am angry. And right now I need you to man the fuck up and get the motherfuckers who are after us." I walked up to him and lifted his chin to look at me, "Right now I need the man I love to get his self together and he can't do that he if he does not take care of himself." I took his hands and pulled him up. "What are you doing?"

"Taking you back to bed so you can sleep if I can find my way back."

When I was certain Kam was out I went to find the kitchen. When I finally found the kitchen I almost died, everything was made of marble from the counter tops to the floors. I fell in love instantly. I went to the fridge and saw the fridge was fully stocked and set to make lunch since it was almost 12. I took out everything to make Kameron's favorite: baked mac and cheese with extra cheese, rotisserie chicken with garlic herbs and spices, cornbread, collard greens, and creamy corn. I knew this would make his day.

When I finally had everything cooking and almost ready Kameron came walking in like he had the best rest of his life. "Well rested I see."

"Yea thanks to you. What are you doing in here, I smell food," he said rubbing his eyes. "Well yes my love I have mad all your favorites this lovely day," I said bowing as if he were a king. "Whatever," he said sitting on the stool. "How come you never brought me here, I love it here."

"Because this is a safe house for a reason if I brought you here just so you could have a vacation, it would no longer be a safe house."

"Well I have gotten lost so many times in this damn house it's ridiculous."

"Yea I built it like a game, one only I know," he said laughing. "I can teach you later if you want." I took the food out and set everything up. I made Kameron a plate and set in front of him. "Damn you cooked all of this for me," he said getting excited. "Nope I was hungry," I said winking at him and sitting next to him. We ate in silence as we both enjoyed our food. I had to admit I good fucking throw down in the kitchen.

"I think I should call my grandmother," I said breaking the silence. He stopped eating and looked at me. "Why?"

"We need answers and I feel she has them. If my dad is still alive then we need to know what we are against. There is a reason my dad is after your family so and I want to know why."

"Okay," was all he said before he kept eating his food. Well that was easier than I thought so maybe I should ask for more. "And I think you should get me a new car."

"Don't push it," he said smiling and eating. Well a girl had to try. "So you and your mom?" I knew he wouldn't won't to talk about it but I wanted to know. "She made me breakfast and I ate it that's it."

"What else?"

"We talked."

"About," I pushed. "Ariel we talked and ate that's it," he said looking at me telling me to drop it. I just laughed and kept eating.

After I finally got in touch with my grandmother Kameron called his mother and told her to come too. We figured the both of them would be able to provide us with the answers we need.

"Be nice," I said to Kameron as we got dressed. "Why do you keep telling me to be nice?"

"Because you are an ass that's why," I said putting on a short black and white stripped maxi dress and black socks. I wasn't fin to go all out if I was staying home. Kameron just put on some black basketball shorts and a white tee. "I'm only an ass when people get me mad," he said shrugging. "Well you must be mad all the damn time then," I said as I went into the bathroom, to do my hair. I combed it and let it just hang down. When I came back out Kameron was on his phone talking to someone, my guess Biggy. He never does anything without him knowing, they were true brothers. I went downstairs to get a snack because these babies were making me hungry as hell. I couldn't wait until they were here but I was going to enjoy the ride. I found me some cheese puffs and a PowerAde and sat on the plush couch in the living room. "Didn't yo ass just eat," Kameron said sitting beside me. "Who the hell asking?"

"Whatever," he said staring me down. "Why you staring and shit?"

"You haven't wore your hair down in a long time," he said playing with my hair. "Yea since I got your children in me everything I wear including my hair makes me hot."

"So why today?"

"Just felt like it and plus you got the air blowing like crazy so I feel pretty comfortable for now." He nodded and then the doorbell rang. Kameron got up and went to answer it while I struggled to get off the couch. When I finally got up everyone was coming inside and I just sighed. "Well look at you," my grandma said with her hand on her hip. This had been the first time I had seen her since the day at the hospital when I thought she was dead. I couldn't say anything but embrace the woman I mourned for months. I held her tight like my life depended on it and she just held me too. I loved the feeling of being in her arms again, just being in her arms made me feel safe. I hadn't felt this way in a long time and right now this is what I needed. "Okay okay I know you missed me and I have missed you too but if we keep doing this you gone have me in tears," she said wiping away some of the tears she had shed. "I just missed you so much grandma, I thought I would never get to have this with you ever again."

"I know child but it wasn't safe for me and now it isn't safe for you especially with my grandchildren growing inside of you."

"How did you know I was having twins?"

"Child grandma always knows what's going on," she said hugging Kameron and I could tell he was just as affected by this as I was. We both missed her and having her back in our lives was everything to us. "Okay now you done brought me out here to get some answers so let's get started," she said sitting down on the couch. I sat next to her and Kameron sat next to me pulling me into him, which left his mother to sit alone on the loveseat across from us. I tried to nudge Kameron to go sit by her but he wouldn't budge acting like he didn't feel me. "If you don't stop poking me Imma take yo ass upstairs and poke you," he said whispering in my ear so only I could hear.

"So grandma what you got for us," I asked changing the subject before I got in trouble. "Only if you think you two can handle it."

"I think we can handle it I mean we have been through so much already what else could be worse." She sighed and then continued, "The truth is there was a plan between both of your dads but it went wrong."

"What kind of plan?"

"Your fathers used to be friends and of course they each ran their own separate gangs but one day they made a pact that their next children would be married and the two of you would rule their empires together. They wanted power and thought the only way to get that was to marry their children." I looked at Kameron and I could tell he was in deep thought. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He looked at me and shook his head and turned back away. "Okay if they were friends and had this pact why is my father after us now or Kameron for that matter?"

"Kameron's dad didn't want to be in the game life anymore. He was getting sick of looking over his shoulder all the time and came to terms he didn't want his next child rather it be a girl or boy to be a part of it and that's what he told your father," Kameron's mom spoke up and said. "I'm guessing my father didn't like that."

"No, he didn't, your father told him he was a traitor and had to die. We thought he was just heated and didn't mean it but we soon learned different."

"Okay I'm still lost, this doesn't explain why Kam's father is on the run and had to leave. He could've just took him down with the power he had."

"It was never supposed to be like this, it was never supposed to end up this way. My children were never supposed to grow up without their father. Now one wants to kill the other and one can't even look me in the eyes. Believe this or not Kameron you were always on my mind and still are, I have done everything I can to protect you."

"I don't need you to protect me!" Kameron said finally speaking. "I needed you to protect me then not now. After all these years you think you can just waltz in here with ground shattering news about my dad and my family or the family I thought I had and think that gives you entrance back into my life! Every fucking brother I have had has tried to kill me! And now a dad I didn't even know existed is sending me warning messages telling me what the fuck to do. I am sick of this shit and I want it to end now! Now tell me what I need to know now and stop playing fucking games!" I jumped his words and because I had never seen him this angry and honestly it was a major turn on. I shook my dirty thoughts away and tried to focus on what was happening in front of me.

"Your grandfather was the reason your dad had to leave. He never liked your dad and swore he would do anything to get rid of him. Granted he was just being protective of me but once he found out what your dad did for a living he was relentless. He found out Ariel's dad was looking for him to kill him and he told him where he was. That night everything changed and Ariel's dad shot your dad, that's why your dad had to leave."

"So in the end my no good mother and my scared dad went into hiding leaving me to fight on my own," Kameron said not sounding like his self. "Not entirely," my grandma said breaking in. Kameron looked up at her, "How the hell would you know?"

"Boy I'm not your mother, I might have come from the dead but you know I will still beat yo damn ass!"

"Sorry."

"I thought so, now like I was saying your father never left you, he watched over you and knew exactly what you were doing at all times. It killed him when he found out you chose the gang life but he was so proud of you when you got out for good," she said with a stern look. "How do you know all of this grandma?"

"Because grandma ain't no fool, I knew when your mother that nigga called your father to my house he was trouble. I told her ass to stay away from him but she wouldn't listen. When she had you and your brother I knew I needed to do something especially with his background. I found out about the pact between your two fathers and went to talk to Kam's dad myself. You think he came to that decision in his own? That was all me and I made sure he knew the consequences of his decisions. Right then and there we agreed to work with each other and still are why do you think I treated you like one of my own. Hell if I didn't like you I sure as hell wouldn't pushed my granddaughter to you. Believe it or not you two belong together pact or not and I knew that and in order to make it through is to stick together."

Soon they both left leaving me and Kameron alone but truthfully I was in my own thoughts. I couldn't believe my father would do that to me and then I felt like I played right into his plan because in the end me and Kameron ended up together. Was our relationship just a joke my father was laughing at or was it real? "Hey," a voice said making me turn around. "Hey."

"You okay?"

"Sure considering my father basically pimped me out."

"Don't think like that."

"Then how should I think Kameron? Both of our fathers made a pact to marry us off like we were nothing and look at us we did exactly what they wanted. Because here I am pregnant with your children and no matter what I do I can't seem to think of loving anyone else but you."

"And that's a bad thing."

"I just hate feeling like I played right into someone else's plan," I said pulling my knees to me. "Come here."

"Why?"

"Just come here," he said putting base in his voice. I quickly crawled over to him and satin his lap. "Me and you were meant to be together not because of our fathers but because we love each other and we have proven to anyone who has tried to come in between us that we are untouchable. The only plan we are following is God's plan and honestly I think that's good enough but the question is, is that good enough for you."

"It has always been good enough for me," I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Good but even if it wasn't yo ass still wasn't going anywhere," he said pecking my lips.

Okay so I have put up a new book called Divorced and Learning to Trust, it is different from what I usually write but go check out and tell me what you think.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

29.7K 1.8K 38
Aisia is feisty but a softy kind of girl, Cain is a no nonsense kind of man that gets what he wants at all cost. When their path crosses it causes bo...
120K 6.8K 50
Book #2 of The De'Sacra Series Ariel De'Sacra is selfless. She gave her cheating girlfriend a second chance. She even saves her bully at a party and...
1.2M 19.6K 42
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭...
108 21 17
What do you do when you find out that the one you have given your whole heart to was never yours to keep? That's a question Ariella has to navigate w...