The Ponds

By SmillanIsCanon

More

Our perfect thing
Elsa goes home
Later on
Amy's party
Amy's party part 2
Rory goes away
Reunion
The bet
9 days later
Baby names
The slap
Work canteen
Make up
Full time
Finn David Williams
Rory's secret
Rorys secret part 2
The break up
5 months later
Getting married part 1
After the wedding
Baby number 3
The car crash
Family
Amy's secret
Amy's secret part 2
2 weeks later
Letting go of the past
Sunday morning
Sunday afternoon
5th wedding anniversary
5th wedding anniversary part 2
The final chapter

Getting married part 2

50 0 0
By SmillanIsCanon

Amy looked at Rory for a couple of minutes before speaking, "what? Here? Now?"

"Well why not? We have a vicar, witnesses, I've waited for so long to be able to call you my wife".

"What about the dress? My parents, your Dad? I don't want to get married in a living room".

Dan looked at them, "I think it's a good idea, Amy you want to marry Rory don't you? You don't need a big fancy day, you just need each other".

Amy looked at him and then at the others in the room before looking back at Rory, "okay let's do it".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
17.5M 549K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...