Famous Attraction (On Hold/Re...

Autorstwa AmyNatasha

You know the world just isn't right when you haven't seen your best friend for two straight years. Well that'... Więcej

Prologue
Birthday wishes and unexpected gifts
The Phone Call
Surprise, Surprise
My Best Friends
Dicks are for castrating
Say hello to my little friend
Sue Wolfe, A Force of Nature
Friends with benefits?
Never forget me
Stressful Days
Never Trust An Agent
The Interview
Immaturity Can Be Painful
Oh No She Didn't.
It's For The Best
A Messy Situation
Straightening Things Out
Meet the Parents
Sweet Escape
Awkward.
What Now?
Hello, Mommy Dearest.
Broadwalk Fame
Chunky Money with a drizzle of Doubt
Losing you

The return

14.2K 299 16
Autorstwa AmyNatasha

 dedicated to my 12th fan!!!

.....................................................................................................................

My eyes bulged out of their sockets and a startled gasp escaped my lips. There was only one person who ever called me Bambi. But it didn’t sound like his voice, this voice was much deeper and sexier.

I felt myself go slack, all the fight gone out of me. It couldn’t be. Not after two years of hoping, of waiting at the bottom of my stairs for him to come bursting through singing the 'Madagascar' version of Happy Birthday at the top of his lungs. Slowly I began to turn around. I kept my eyes closed and I was trembling. If this wasn’t him, I was going to die. I’d come full circle now so I was facing him, his arms were still wrapped tightly around my waist. Taking a deep breath I let my eye’s flutter open.

I was met by a steady grey gaze. My breath caught in my throat and tears filled my eyes. Those were Lucas’ eyes. My Lucas’ eyes. I’d recognise them anywhere.

Unconsciously I reached out and brushed my fingertips along his cheek. The cocky smirk dropped from his face and he looked worried. I continued to trace the planes of his face with my fingers. His lips, his strong cheekbones, the square jaw, his eyelids. He was my Lucas, still the same, yet different. Older, more chiseled. He’d lost that cute roundness to his face that I loved; instead the sharp angles of a man took their place. Reaching up I ran my hands through his long silky hair. He’d grown it out of the short spiky cut, now it hung in his eyes, curling slightly at his ears. I preferred it this way.

I’d been so lost in memorising Lucas that I hadn’t felt him doing the same to me. I shivered slightly as the tips of his fingers brushed over my high cheekbones ever so lightly, as if I was made of the most expensive china and I might break. Tears stung my eyes again and this time I let them fall freely, locking gazes with Lucas.

The hard slate of his eyes melted and his frown turned up into a small smile. “Lucas,” I tried to say but it came out in a strangled whisper. He stoked my cheek soothingly.

“Shhh, it’s okay Bambi, I’m here now.”

I tried to smile but a loud sob escaped me. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his arms tighten around my waist as he crushed me to him, burying his face in my hair. I heard him inhale deeply and I could feel the wetness of tears staining his cheeks. Loud sobs ripped through me and I struggled to claw him closer. He was squeezing me just as hard, both of us trying to get closer to the other. He pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands going to my butt to support me but I didn’t care. I pulled my face out of his chest to look at him again. He was looking at me too, eyes sparkling with moisture. I wiped away his tears and he let out a shaky laugh, balancing me on his hip with one hand as the other wiped away my tears.

I gave him a watery smile and nestled my face into the crook of his neck. He silently carried me back upstairs to my room. I heard him kick the door shut but I was too engrossed in the smell of him. He still smelled the same, no overbearing cologne, just his natural scent with a hint of crisp odorless deodorant. It was the wonderful, sexy, enticing, safe smell of Au De Lucas.

He sat down on the bed, never once releasing me. I pulled us so we were laying down and unwrapped my legs from around him. Lucas just shifted so he was on his side – like me – so that we were facing each other again. He pulled me close. I snuggled into his chest and felt his arms go around me. My heart swelled painfully, like it had finally returned to me after a long agonising journey. “I miss you, Lou.” I whispered, my voice still thick with tears.

“I miss you too, Bambi.” He whispered back, kissing me lightly on the forehead. I pulled the duvet over our entwined bodies and felt drowsiness creep up on me. I yawned hugely struggling to stay awake. I didn’t want to go back to sleep just yet. If I closed my eyes the wonderful dream of Luke would disappear.

Lucas must have sensed my distress as he pulled my head onto his hard chest so that I was using it as a pillow. Kissing my hair he murmured “Go to sleep Amber, I’ll still be here when you wake up.”

Fear gripped me and I balled his shirt in my fist. “You promise?” I begged desperately.

“I promise.”

With that confirmation I fell into a deep, comforting sleep. Feeling safer and less alone then I had for two years. But not before I peeked at my alarm clock. 11:56pm. He’d made it in time for my birthday. I smiled to myself snuggling into my human pillow.

***

A thin layer of light streamed in through the thick curtains at the window to the left of my bed. I groaned and tried to roll over but something heavy was weighing me down. I grumbled something unintelligible under my breath and stretched out as much as I could. Arms tightened around me and I let out a small squeak. My eyes flew open to see a man cuddled up to my side, his face buried in my boobs.

I managed to scoot so my back was against the headboard causing his head to flop onto my exposed stomach instead. I cringed away from him as he began to stir. Finally he sat up, letting go of his hold on me. I scooted further away from him until I came to the wall that my bed was pushed up against. He stretched his arms in the air yawning.

His hair was mussed from sleep and his clothes creased. At least that means we didn’t do anything last night. I ducked my head, trying to get a look at his face but he was looking down rubbing his eyes. I wracked my brain, trying to remember one small detail from last night. The only thing I could remember was that incredibly vivid dream I had about...

I shot off the bed, tackling the body down to the floor.

“Woah, calm down Am.” He muttered.

I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. “Lucas! I can’t believe you’re actually here!” I screamed right in his ear.

He chuckled and pulled his face away slightly so he could look in my eyes. “I thought you would disappear too. I’m glad I didn’t wake up disappointed again.” I wonder what he means by that?

I was about to say something when I noticed something different. Closing my mouth I looked down at where I was straddling Lucas on the floor. I jabbed him in the stomach. “When did you get so buff?” I queried.

“Ouch.” He joked, rubbing his stomach mockingly.

“I dunno.” He sat up slightly so I was sitting in his lap. He poked me in the hip. “When did you get so curvy? Last time I saw you, you were as flat as a board.”

My cheeks flamed with embarrassment but I covered it up by laughing and shoving him in the shoulder. “I dunno.” I mimicked. “Try asking puberty.”

He smirked and murmured “Ditto.”

I gave him a huge smile and was overwhelmed to see him light up, his smile matching mine. “Well, Mr. Hormonal, puberty creates boobs.” I said pointing to my chest. “Not six-pack abs.” I said poking his stomach again. He laughed.

“Hey, if you get to feel mine, I get to feel yours.” He said suggestively wagging his eyebrows. My brows furrowed in confusion till he held his hands up making a squeezing gesture. Realisation dawned and my eyes grew wide. I scrambled off his lap and backed up till my back hit the bed.

He advanced on me, still motioning with his hands, a mischievous look on his face. I desperately searched for an escape but there he was blocking the exit. He was inches away now. “Oh no mister! Copping a feel is totally different to poking someone in the stomach!” I yelled frantically. His smirk grew wider and he continued coming at me.

“Is it Amber?” He asked, a look of mock confusion on his face. “Because I feel violated.” His hand just barely missed my breast. I let out a playful scream which broke into a fit of giggles. Lucas sniggered at me and pinched my boobs.

My laughter dried up, my eyes went wide and I’m sure my mouth connected with the floor. He gave them another squeeze before pulling his hands away. He looked shocked. “Damn girl, they’re HUGE.” I couldn’t help it. I laughed in his face.

“Double D’s baby, mama grew up while you were gone.”

“Yeah, she did.” He answered wistfully. I smiled and gave him another hug.

“Thanks for making it for my birthday.” I whispered in his ear. His grip tightened on me.

“I wouldn’t miss your 18th for the world.” He said fiercely. I pulled back slightly and pouted at him.

“But I missed yours.” I pointed out, whining.

He shook his head stroking my cheek. “It doesn’t matter. I’m here now.” I grabbed his hand and kissed his palm.

Looking at him through my lashes I said “They know I’m never letting them take you back right?” I asked, completely serious. He laughed.

“I wouldn’t mind being kept hostage by you. What’s my ransom?”

I tapped my finger against my chin thoughtfully. “Hmm... A MICROPIG!” I shouted.

He laughed and pulled a face. “I’m only worth a micro pig?”

I shook my head. “Nope, you’re barely worth trading for a camel, but I thought I’d try my luck with a micro pig. They’re adorable!” He laughed and shoved me playfully.

“Shut up or you won’t get your birthday present.”

I instantly perked up and my eyes sparkled with excitement. “You got me a birthday present?”

He nodded. I shrieked and tackled him to the ground with another hug. He chuckled at my stupidness.

“You might wanna get dressed though before we head downstairs.”

I looked down at my panties and T-shirt. He might be right. I jutted out my chin and put my hands on my hips faking offense.

“What? Am I not decent enough for you Mr Superstar?”

Lucas looked away and I thought I heard him mutter “Too decent” under his breath. But before I could ask him about it he faced me, a large devilish smile causing a dimple to form on his left cheek.

“Nope, you’d look much better wet!” I gaped at him before he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. I screamed.

“Lucas Wolfe! Put me down this instant!”

He laughed diabolically. “No way, I have you at my mercy!”

I laughed but it was cut short when he placed me in the shower and turned the water on, while I was still semi-dressed. “Lucas!”

He started laughing hysterically, even going as far as to slap his knee.” He pointed at me still wheezing with laughter. “You look like an angry drowned kitten.”

“Meow.” I said sarcastically. He doubled over again and I saw my chance. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the shower with me. His laughter stopped and he hunched his shoulders scowling at me. I laughed almost as hard as he did, clutching my stomach.

“You think thats funny?” He asked raising an eyebrow. I couldn’t answer since I was laughing so hard so I nodded. He pouted. “Fine, no birthday presents for you.”

I gasped and looked at him. He seemed serious. I pulled my best puppy dog pout on him. His lips twitched and then he burst out laughing.

“Aw jeez, do you really think I’d do that to you? You should’ve seen your face!” I scowled at him. Stupid, talented, famous actor jerk!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.6M 71.7K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)
335K 11.2K 36
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
657K 38.2K 34
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
129K 27.7K 43
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...