My Romance With Derek Hale (C...

By honeyxfang

Maya, Scott's twin sister. Maya has a serious relationship with the new Alpha- Derek. When she finds out abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: The Truth
Chapter 5: What's up with Maya?
Chapter 6: Angry Teenagers and a Angry werewolf.
Chapter 7: Secrets and a Family moment
Chapter 8: Grandma McCall
Chapter 9: Love Bacon and familiar faces
Chapter 10: SURPRISE!!!!
Chapter 11: Baby News and a Attack.
Chapter 12: What Will Happen To Maya?
Chapter 13: Is This Really Happening?
Chapter 14: Hunters Loss and Love
Chapter 15: Triplets and Serious Trouble
Chapter 16: The Hospital and the Creepy Boy
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: The Ultimate Decision
Chapter 19: The Game
Chapter 20: The Battle
Chapter 21: It's Time
Epilogue.
Please Read.!

Info.

2.6K 56 15
By honeyxfang

Look, I'm so happy that you guys actually want a sequel.. But.. I feel like I completely ruined this story. I feel shocked that you guys even like it! But I also am grateful. I just wanted to say because I feel I ruined the story, I don't think I'm going to make a sequel. IM SORRY AND I KNOW A LOT OF YOU WANTED ONE AND SEE DEREK BE A CUTE DAD AND STUFF.

But I did make another Teen Wolf Fanfiction. (Even though I said I wouldn't)

UGH!!! >.

Whale.. The Fanfiction, as some of you may know, is called This Might Hurt.

And if you want, I can add a baby in there. I want too, but I was wondering what you guys think.

I actually could have the triplets in there, and kill off Maya but no! That's mean!

Anyways, what do you guys think? And please check out This Might Hurt!

Thanks a bunch:)

Aria Hale xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 279 23
Derek Hale x OC Story Charlie Stilinksi, twin sister of Stiles Stilinski. Derek Hale, alpha werewolf. Two people that were totally different, yet mor...
95.3K 1.5K 15
Season 1 Zoey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall who has been a werewolf since she was ten and now being sixteen and finding out her brother w...
270K 5.8K 36
in which Stiles' twin sister, Collins, gets caught up in the werewolf business and gets drug into every adventure with her brother and his best frien...
69.2K 1.3K 23
Carson and Carter and Cassity are the new sisters in Beacon Hills. All three of them have magic but Carson and Carter are also half werewolf. They mo...