My Imperfect (Various!Creepyp...

By ATwistedFate

This is a 'select your fate' kind of story. You will read through the common route, and then choose which guy... More

Common Route 1
Common Route 2
Common Route 3
Common Route 4
Hoodie Route 1
Hoodie Route 2
Hoodie Route 3
Hoodie Route 4
Hoodie Route 5
Hoodie Route 6
Hoodie Route 7
Hoodie Route 8
Hoodie Route 10
EJ Route 1
EJ Route 2
EJ Route 3
EJ Route 4
EJ Route 5
EJ Route 6
EJ Route 7
EJ Route 8
EJ Route 9
EJ Route 10
Zero Route 1
Zero Route 2
Zero Route 3
Zero Route 3 Pt 2
Zero Route 4
Masky Route 1
Masky Route 2
Masky Route 3
Masky Route 4
Masky Route 5
Masky Route 6
Masky Route 7
Masky Route 8
Masky Route 9
Masky Route 10

Hoodie Route 9

2.2K 48 68
By ATwistedFate

The morning light shines through my curtains, giving a ray of golden shine on the face in front of me. Hoodie's nose is touching mine, letting me feel his breathing pattern on my face. His arm is draped over my side, hand still placed on my back, and his other hand is under my head so that I am laying on it. He is also laying on my right hand, while my left is on his chest. This is a very weird position, but then again, I don't remember much of last night.

What I do remember is that training is today and Slender gets mad when we don't go out in time. I peck Hoodie's nose and try to raise my body up to get off the bed, but Hoodie's arm grows heavier as he pulls me back down. I try to remove his arm off of me, but he smacks my hands away and pulls me into a small spoon position. I roll back to face him and expect to see him sleeping, but his eyes are wide open, a sleepy smirk playing on his face. I laugh at him as he smothers his face in my hair.

"We need to get up and get ready, lazy." I say to him. He pulls away from me and hops off the bed, going into my bathroom.

"Last one ready is the laziest." He says before shutting the door.

"Not fair! That's MY bathroom! I can't get ready when you're hogging it up!" I yell after him.

He pokes his head out a little and smirks at me. "Maybe you should have gotten up before me." The door shuts while I am left with my mouth agape.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple days pass by and Slender announces that we are going to fight Zalgo. Nobody knows why we are, and when we ask him he doesn't say anything. Today is the day, so everyone gets ready. I don't feel prepared whatsoever because honestly, Hoodie is a great guy and all, but not much of a fighting teacher.

We have to walk to Zalgo's domain because, as Slender explained, his fields detect any type of teleportation and we would be caught off guard and killed easily, but when it detects movement by walking, it just marks it off as regular humans walking though and will eventually be killed off by the monsters lingering in the area. I am a little nervous hearing about this, since I am full human, but Slender informed me that nothing will harm me when I'm with them.

When we reach his castle, we look for ways to enter. Slender and his proxies talk telepathically together, so that nobody can overhear their conversation. I look for any way we could enter: windows, doors, or any type of hidden passage or garbage shoot that lead through the building.

Soon, BEN shakes his head after getting orders from Slender, and disappears into the electrical system, disabling the camera's and alarm system. Slender then thinks of a plan to actually enter the building. He tells me that I would have to get captured, then the rest of the crew can sneak in after me when they are distracted. I ask what I should do and he looks around for things I could smash to get their attention. He talks with Jeff to see what I could do, but Jeff is thinking of crazy ideas, so I look around myself.

I see the huge front door by an alarm system that BEN had disabled, so I walk right up to it, looking at the door for a moment before knocking. Slender and the rest look at me like I had lost my mind, but then realize that it might just be the smartest thing that we could do to get their attention. They hide around the house and Hoodie gives me an unsure smile before disappearing in the bushes, watching my every move, ready to attack if something goes wrong.

A couple minutes go by before somebody bothers to answer the door, opening it slowly to reveal a guy about three years older than me with hair dark as night with dark blue eyes. He is about a food taller than me and has a scowl on his face, looking me up and down before shutting the door on me. I turn around to give the crew behind me a look before knocking again. An audible scoff comes from inside as he walks back to the door. He opens the door once more and finally acknowledges me.

"What do you want?" He asks, not really caring though.

"Um. I'm kind of lost, do you thing you can show me the way back to town?" I ask him back.

"No." He says, trying to shut the door again. What the heck is with him? Isn't this Zalgo's domain?

Just as I think that, A tall figure appears from behind the male, Opening the door wide, smiling at me. He is quite creepy and kind of menacing looking..

"Hello, my dear, you are lost, no? How about you come in for a moment?" He says to me, a little too forward.

"Oh, no I shouldn't, I just need a moment of your time to show me back home." I say to them both. The male rolls his eyes and looks over to the other guy behind him.

"Yes, I can draw you a map inside. You also must be tired from all the walking you must have done to get here. What do you say?" The creepy guy asks.

"Okay, that sounds fine." I say to them. I cautiously walk in with them, sitting down at a table they brought me to. Once I sit down, the other two sit at the opposite side of me and stare at me. Suddenly, my hands are tied down to the chair, as are my feet and my torso.

"You are trespassing on our domain. What makes you think you are worthy enough for our time? Or to spare you, rather?" The creepy one asks.

"I-I.. um.." I try to speak, but nothing comes out.

"Tsk tsk tsk... I have been a bad host, haven't I? My name is Zalgo, and this here," Zalgo says, pointing to the younger male next to him, "Is my son, Zero."

I look at the two, hoping that they won't kill me before my friends can help me. Hoodie must be uneasy about letting me go through with this, but he is too shy to resist any orders, so all I can hope for is that they come for me. Now that I think about it, they have no reason to save me whatsoever, it is not like I have any connection with tem, or have anything they would want..

Zalgo's face twitches a little from his smiling face and turns into a slight frown.

What would Hoodie do if I died here? Would any of them care?

Zalgo furrows his brows, looking at me. No.. He is looking around me. Are they here to rescue me? I look around me to see what he is seeing, but no one is here.

"What are you?" He asks me. I look to him and his frowning face, not sure how I should respond.

"H-Human?" I say.

"Then what is it that I am feeling? Your body is giving me a strange vibe.. It..... It's ... good." He says, slowly smiling. "You are the girl Slender kept, correct? We demanded you a while ago, but he denied it. Surely you didn't run away from the man protecting you from us, right?"

"I don't know what you mean?" I say back, truly not understanding what he is saying. Slender was protecting me from him, but told me to distract them? What is going on here?

"I can tell you are frustrated.. This power you have... It seems to emit some kind of negative energy. This energy here is our power source. With you around, we can grow stronger and feed off your energy. Do you feel that son?" He explains, then turns to his son, Zero.

Zero only nods, locking his eyes onto my frightened ones. If what Zalgo is saying is true, then that means bringing me here is a terrible idea! I need to relay this information to the others quick! What do I do!?

"Hahahah.. You look absolutely distraught Y/N. Don't worry, we wont hurt your friends." Zalgo says to me.. He knows about them being here??

"In fact, we planned for this ever since we found out that Slender has been harboring you. Now that we have you, we can use your power for our needs. Here is the deal, work with us and save your friends, or deny us and we will offer you nothing." His face growing serious.

"I will never work with you. My heart belongs to my friends." I say automatically.

"Then, it looks like we can do nothing for you Y/N. Goodbye." Zalgo says while getting up. He motions for Zero to do the same and they both leave the room. A while later, I am transported to a bigger room with my bonds gone, free to roam around.

Though, this didn't last long as the two appeared at a door near me, letting the other creepypastas in.

"Here is your precious girl. Get her if you can." Zalgo says, pointing to me with his claw.

Hoodie is staring at me, afraid to do anything that might cause a mess. I wish I could run up to him right now..

"But-- As much as I would looove to see the reunion... I forbid a good get-together.. Actually, I will do us all a favor. It looks like your dear Slenderman has put a slight spell over all of you. How about I take it off before you see your precious girl~" Zalgo states. Everyone looks to Slender to see if what Zalgo said is right. Masky looks down to the ground, probably in disappointment? Slender sighs and gets in a fighting stance, urging the others to do the same.

Zalgo laughs and waves his right hand, sending a strange purple lights throughout the room. My head starts to hurt as my vision is spinning. As I regain my composure, I see recollition in everyone's eyes, turning to look into mine all at once. I wonder why they are all staring at me before realizing that Slender took their memories away to get them to stop hating me in the first place. They take their fighting stance, but not to fight Zlago..

Me.

Slender looks to them and tries to stop them, but they all charge at me at once... Even Hoodie. Zalgo and Zero watch in amusement as I try to run away from them. Jeff was able to slash my arm, while two others pulled my feet and caused me to fall, giving me bruises everywhere on my legs. Slender subdues them, leaving BEN, Masky, and Hoodie to chase me around. BEN causes a shock to run through my body, making me freeze in shock, then wraps a wire around my neck, pulling me from the ground. Slender then stops BEN as his wire retracts and I fall only to be caught by Masky. I sigh in relief. Masky would never hurt me, right? Wrong. Masky brings a knife to my stomach, then gets pushed back by Hoodie. I look over to see the two giving each other looks, as if Hoodie is on my side. Slender subdues Masky, leaving Hoodie to run over to me, but stops right in front of me, clutching his head.

"I.. I can't hold back the urge to kill you.... Y/N.... Please... Kill me instead..." He says, trying to fight the power controlling him. I shake my head, standing up to face him.

"No. I- I can't!" I yell at him. How could he ask for me to do such a thing? He is worth more than me, so he should be the one alive!

Zero comes from behind and grabs me. Hoodie looks over to Zero, then me. His expression turns to jealousy and I can tell that he doesn't want to kill Zero, but me. Zero speaks up before Hoodie can slash his knife at me, saying "Join us, or I let your friend kill you."

"Never!" I yell at him, trying to get free.

"You're choice." He says exasperated, letting me go.

I fall on the ground and wait for Hoodie's knife to be plunged into my back. Slender, however, had managed to pull Hoodie back, while still restraining the others behind him. I try to get up, but the cut in my stomach starts to make my body wrack with pain. Hoodie seems to get loose from Slender's grasp, running at full speed to me with anger in his eyes. I don't know what else I could do at this point, so I scream.

I scream in desperation, I scream in pain. I scream for anything that comes to mind. As Hoodie comes in my view, I see him fall on the ground, hitting his head. Everyone's eyes open in shock at what they see. My screams have built a barrier around my body. Apparently, my aura combined with my screams of anguish create a force field to protect me. Not only did it save me, but it had caused Hoodie to get out of his trance and remember that I was not the enemy. He throws his knife across the room and runs up to hug me. Honestly, not the smartest move on his part now that he is defenseless, but it was his way of showing me that he won't hurt me.

With my force field down, Hoodie can reach me and hold me in his arms as the rest try to break free from Slender's grasp and kill me. Before anything else can happen, something starts to glow around me and Hoodie. We both look up and see a strange bubble of light encapsulating us. With me and Hoodie together, it had created a new aura, saving us both from danger around us. Before we knew it, the bubble grows larger and larger, bursting into millions of tiny glass shards of light. A color of light that I couldn't even describe flashes in the room, causing everyone to regain their minds, thinking for themselves instead of my aura controlling them to kill me.

Hoodie's aura of his own must have balanced out mine, causing everything to go back to normal, letting everyone become sane again. He looks back to me, grabbing my face in his hands and goes in for a kiss.

Then everything stops. Time reverses back. Or, had time reverted into a different world?

By Hoodie's aura colliding with mine, it created a power so strong, that it completely eliminated my aura, causing a shift in the timeline to where I never had the power in the first place.

This is why I now have a different life. This, is the exact reason why my life actually never really existed here. Instead, I was placed in a different dimension, a different timeline. This is why, I am now here with my family...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clouds are a beautiful thing. They can be big, or small. Wispy, or strong.

They tell stories of the past, present, and future to anyone that will just look up, and listen.

Science says it's because of water, I think it is a greater force. What that force is... I'm not so sure.

Flashback

"What shape is that?" Emilia asks me, giggling. She has been my friend since preschool all the way up to middle school. She is always laughing and having fun, whether that's because she's just naturally like that or because of me is unknown, although I'd prefer if it was me. I'm not envious of her though, because I am the same way. Her family moved into their house next to me when we were six, her mom became a doctor at 8, and when were celebrating Emilia's birthday at the age of 10, all of her family members came to the party and I got to meet all of them, getting to know them so much that they stayed longer to celebrate mine with me too. Finally when we were 11, her dad quit his old job to become a lawyer and put up all the bad guys.

All I can say is that my life has been pretty perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're going to be late for the first day of College, girls! My parents yell at me and Emilia. We had slept over my house so that we could carpool to campus together and go to our first class together also. We can't wait to meet new friends and live life to it's full potential. I have a wonder family, the greatest friends, and a great social life. All I don't have though, is a boyfriend, but it's not terrible to still be single after 18 years... is it? Oh well, everything here is perfect and I couldn't ask for a better ending.

Extra: (Just because I can.)

We go to biology class together and sit down, the first ones there because we are nerds. We wait ten minutes until class is about to begin when a strange boy comes in late, sitting down a row behind me. He looks.. odd. Not in a bad way though, just like I have met him before...

Pushing that thought aside, I listen in class to find out the Professor's office hours so I can get some help after school later on in the semester, but I can't get that boy out of my head. At the end of class, I turn around to sneak a peek at him, seeing him look down on his paper that he has scribbled what looks like notes on. I get up from my seat as Emilia starts yapping about already wanting to go home while I keep staring at the boy two rows behind me. Something about him is strange and I can't quite put my finger on it.

He looks up to me just as I was in the total creep zone and I awkwardly put on a smile for him, quickly turning my head. I see his brown eyes flash in my head and I sense a familiarity with him. I couldn't help myself as I look back at him once more to see that he had left his seat and walked over to my side, leaving the classroom. I can only see the back side of him and his notes in his arms more clearly. He had not taken any notes, instead, there was a single drawing of a girl that strangely looked exactly like me, but had shorter hair than me and wore a pendant that looked really creepy for some reason. It was a circle with and X through it.

That night, all I can think of is that guy from biology.. Why would he draw me? He had never seen me before, and it would be extremely unlikely that he could draw the picture in class..

I research the circle with the X and find absolutely no information on it. There is some creepypastas online, but even that is a stretch since those don't exist. The only creepypastas that have anything I am looking for is Zlago's signature trapezoid with a line through it that he has on papers that are attached to things like trees in the woods.

I give up on my search and just try to forget everything. There has to be a reasonable explanation about all of this. Laying down, I find sleep in the midst of my worrying. The last thing I thing before I succumb to sleep is a guy in a Hoodie and a mask hugging me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 16.9K 47
You, the Reader, is a transfer student from Ohio. During your time in your new location, you find yourself involved with the unknown. P.s. this book...
445K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
501K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
555 27 25
You've all heard the stories of Creepypasta right? Slenderman, Herobrine, Jeff the Killer, and more? Well, there are two new girls on the block. Sist...