Auctioned Mate(unedited)

By In_Vision

Mason Faye has just been taken away from her family to stay at Victorn Girl's Academy. Only it's not really a... More

Background (edited)
Chapter 1: Victorn Girl's Academy (edited)
Chapter 3: Paying for another's crime...gladly (edited)
Chapter 3: Paying for another's crime...gladly(re-uploaded)
Chapter 4: Planning our...escape? (edited)
Chapter 5: Fake it 'til You Make It (edited)
Chapter 6: Almost a Goner (edited)
Chapter 7: Jillian's Story...Part 1 (edited)
Chapter 8: Jillian's Story...Part 2 (edited)
Chapter 9: Jillian's Story...Part 3 (edited)
Chapter 10: Mason's Brief Family History (edited)
Chapter 11: The Day Before (edited)
Chapter 12: Showtime! (edited)
Chapter 13: Traitor in the Mist (edited)
Chapter 14: Everything's Falling Apart (edited)
Chapter 15: Down Day (edited)
Chapter 16: Let Me Help You Mason (edited)
Chapter 17: Intimacy (edited)
Chapter 18: Confronting Him (edited)
Chapter 19: Angela's in a New Hell (edited)
Chapter 20: Another Attempt (edited)
Chapter 21: Constant (edited)
Chapter 22: The Auction (edited)
Chapter 23: How to be (edited)
Chapter 24: Not Like My Father (edited)
Chapter 25: Truly Odd (edited)
Chapter 26: Confession (edited)
Chapter 27: Ultimatum (edited)
Chapter 28: His Actions (edited)
Chapter 29: Shock (edited)
Chapter 30: Wounded (edited)
Chapter 31: Inner Pain (edited)
Chapter 32: Too Young (edited)
Chapter 33: The Dinner...Part 1 (edited)
Chapter 34: The Dinner...Part 2
Chapter 35: I Can't Do This
Chapter 36: He Loves Me
Chapter 37: New Enemy
Chapter 38: Reasoning
Chapter 39: Conniving
Chapter 40: Can't get any Better
Chapter 41: Decisions
Chapter 42: The Trial part 1
Chapter 43: The Trial part 2
Chapter 44: Free in Ignorance
Chapter 45: Free in Death
Chapter 46: Shelter
Chapter 47: We're not out of the woods yet
Chapter 48: Monsters live in the woods
Chapter 49: Everything Revealed
Chapter 50: Battle Cries
Chapter 51: It's Over
Epilogue

Chapter 2: What have I just done? (edited)

12K 368 26
By In_Vision

PLAY VIDEO ON THE RIGHT >>>

I woke up to the most obnoxious noise I'd ever heard, my roommate blowing her nose into her tissue. Honestly, I'm not evil, but when I'm woken up at...three in the morning, I get a little cranky. I wasn't going to lose any sleep over this. I'm already here and this is happening. All I can do is go along with their little plans to groom us to perfection until I figure out how to get the hell out of here.

I wiped crust from my eyes. "Jillian, are you okay?" I croaked as I rolled over so I was facing her. The early morning twilight allowed me to see at least a silhouette of her. Her body looked like it was in spasm. I forced myself to get up which caused me to get tangles in my comforter. Ugh, I hate pink!

It wasn't that I was reluctant to find out what was wrong with her, I was just so tired and yesterday was a very long ride. I still had aching in my sides and legs from getting knocked around on that darn truck. "Jillian?" I cringed as I knelt down on my aching knees in front of her bed, facing her.

"I'm-I'm sorry. I'm just so afraid he's going to come b-back," she stuttered. I could see the waterfall of tears coming down her face, but I didn't know why. Who is he? "He always come back on Tuesday's and Thu-Thursdays," she hiccuped. "I don't want him to come back," she sobbed. "He's coming, I just k-know it."

"Nobody's coming," I stood up and got back in bed. "You were having a nightmare."

"It's not a nightmare."

"Ugh! Then lock the door," I placed a pillow on my head.

"But he has a key," she sqealed.

I sighed. I'm tired and she's irritating me, "Would he hurt you when I'm still in the room?"

"I...I...I don't know," she sobbed even more.

"Whoever is hurting you, won't anymore? I'm in the same room and I can beat him up if he tries to hurt you. Okay?" I just said that so she would go back to sleep. I've never been in a fight...ever. Werewolf or not, fighting is a skill--a skill I do not possess.

"O-okay," she said calming down.

......

......

......

Not even two hours later and I wake up again to sounds. The pillow was still on my head but I could still her Jillian claerly. She was quietly sobbing, but it couldn't be the sound the woke me up. The sound that woke me up was the deep voice one I heard right after hers. It sounded like he was lifting something. It didn't take a genuius to know what was going on, I have TV. Jillian was having sex in our room. Who does things like that?

The sounds got louder and I couldn't take it anymore. I yanked the pillow of my head, sat up, and turn to look at Jillian and her mystery guy. More light was shinning through the room so I would be able to see them clearly. I turned my head and the first thing I see is a guys body hover above Jillians. I was in my right mind to murder them both until I saw Jillian crying. Then I knew what she meant about him coming. He's raping her.

I didn't know how to react so I let my wolf take over. Apparently she was too grouchy and refused to take over. I could hear her rattling inside my head barking at me to do something. I quietly slip off the bed, untangled, Pick up on of my Converses and slowly make my way over to them. Neither one of them notices. Jillian eyes were now closed but I could still see the stream of tears coming out.

I acted fast. I took my shoe and whacked him in the back of the neck hard enough for him to get off of her and to leave a red mark on his neck. He turns and his eyes are now dark and cannibalistic.

"What the fuck?" he yanked my shoe from my hand and slowly got off of Jillian. I step backwards as he walked forward. "Do you have any idea what you've just done you little wench?" He threw my shoe across the room and it made  a soft clattering sound as it hit the floor.

He was really tall with charcoal black hair and even darker eyes. His muscles showed through his thin shirt, but that wasn't the only thing that it showed. He hadn't zipped his male appendage back into his pant yet. I was part shocked, part curious, and part ready to fight. I couldn't steady my eyes on his face. God...it was just there dangling out the front of his pants. The closer he got the more it dangled forward. I was too busy backing up and looking down to realized that he had me cornered.

"Try anything and I'll castrate you!" my claws protuded and were now inches away from his appendage. He didn't even flinch. I looked up and pointed my chest out to look intimidating. I know I don't look like much but I am part wolf anf can leaves some nasty scars.

I was about to shout out another warning or threat, but his giant hands coiled around my neck like a snake. His arms constricted, cutting off my air supply. My claws scratched and scraped at  the skin on his forearm, but he didn't look down or seem to be in pain. Blood was trailing down his arms and he seemed more focused on sufficating me. I kicked and flailed my legs, but nothing would make him stop. Soon I had begun to see black spots in the corner of my eyes. They began to slowly shut until he let go.

I fell to the ground clutching my neck as I coughed repeatedly. I wanted to stand but my legs wouldn't move. I was shaking and trying to suppress my tears. I promised myself that I wouldn't cry here, but it's hard when you were almost sufficated.

"Listen you little bitch. I don't know who you are but if you ever try that again, you'll be leaving here with coronoer not a mate! It's not wise to Piss. Me. Off!" he shouted as he crudely pushed his appendage back into his pants and zipped them up.

His blood was still dripping and drops of it were on my nightgown.  After he finished talking, I didn't say anything. I couldn't stop shaking. I rubbed my sore neck as I swallowed.

I guess I was supposed to give him some sort of answer because he then kicked my leg making a sharp pain errupt. "Ouch!" I yelled bringing my leg up to my chest. A few tears escaped that time and I had to keep my head down so he wouldn't see them. He smirked then left the room, but not before blowing Jillian a kiss.

Ten minutes after he left, I was still on the floor rocking. I began panting and my hand wouldn't stop shaking. I couldn't do this. I didn't expect this. I wasn't ignorant to the things that could happen here, but I almost lost my life.

"H-how long?" my voice crack a bit. I looked up at her. I wanted answers, I deserved them.

"What?" she sat up pushing down her nightgown. She pulled the covers across her legs.

"How long has he been raping you?!" I shouted and it made pain erupt through my throat. "Why didn't you tell anyone?"

"Tell who!" she shouted. "No one here will help me. This has been happening since my second week here. You think I'm the only one. Grow up Mason! Didn't your parents ever tell you about this place?" Tears trailed down her eyes. I was so angry for not being able to protect myself, not being strong enough.  My blood began to boil and my wolf was itching to get loose.

"How long have you been here?" I asked as I stood up and sat on my bed.

"Four weeks," she turned away from me feeling ashamed, I furrowed my brow. "I'll be auctioned in less than two weeks from now," she wiped away some of her tears. "If I make trouble for myself here, I could die. If my mate decides that he doesn't want me, Keegan will make my life a living hell before he kills me." Keegan? So that's his name.

I got up angrily while shooting Jillian murderous glances. I decided to forget what happened for now to to just get dressed. I took a quick shower before slipping the green plaid dress over my head and shoving my feet in the brown flats. When I was somewhat satisfied, I grabbed a washcloth, comb, tooth brush and toothpaste and went back into the bathroom. I washed my face then combed through my thick black hair and brushed my teeth. I came out and rubbed some deodorant under my arms. Jillian got up to go shower. We didn't talk once she got out.

Jillian came back into the room with a towel wrapped around herself.

"H-how do we know what classes to take?" I mustered the nerve to say something. The silence was killing.

"The annoument should be coming in a little while," she replied softly. I checked the clock on the wall. It was 7:45 a.m. Then I waited until an announcement came.

Ten minutes later and I hear Mrs. Bellow voice through the intercom system. "Hello and good morning ladies. For all newcomers, staff are coming to your rooms to hand out your schedules and breakfast to everyone. Class begins at 8:30. Goodbye and have a great day!" 

Knock, knock. I got up and opened the door. It was a stout woman who looked to be about fifty with salt and pepper hair. She gave me my schedule then went through her cart, handing me two ham and cheese sandwich biscuits and two orange juices. I wanted to say thank you but she was already at the next room.

"So...what's your schedule," I asked as Jillian put earrings in.

"Here," she handed it to me and I gave her some food.

Well, at least I would know someone in my first two classes, Respect Your Mate and Make-up. I already knew that I was going to hate this. On top of it, I have Home Economics, Women to Mate Living, and Dancing. These classes were meant for the Stepford wives. 

When it was time for class to start, we walked to class together. It was awkward considering what happened an hour ago. We didn't say anything about it and I was fine with it. We sat side by side in the classroom. I don't know if I could call her a friend, a person I'm sharing hell with, or a mutual understanding. Well, I have two weeks to find out before she's auctioned.

In front of the class there was a woman in a knee-length blue dress standing in front of the class. She looked to be about forty years and she was scowling. The crows feet around her eyes made her skin look rubbery. Her eyes formed into slits as she greeted us. 

I wondered what would make a woman look like that. Maybe her mate left her. Once we're sold, e're possesion. We don't own anything so if our mates left us, we're on our own. 

I heard that when men got older, they dump their current mates for newer, younger ones. It's sick because it's like there starting different family where he's the center of it all. Then the old mate are either returned to the academy they came from or become a nursemaid for the new mate's babies. It's kind of cruel to watch the an who took everything from you only to replace you ith something newer.

"Okay class," she sighed. "Raise your hand if you're new. I will be giving all the newcomers notebooks and pencils. The older ones are to finish yesterday's assignment," she said as she passed out notebooks and packs of pencils. "Listen up everyone. The assignment is to write a note to give your mate. It can be a love note, a thank you note, a poem, or etc..." she trailed off in hher raspy voice. I already hated this class.

"Jillian?" I leaned closer to her and whispered. She was chewing her fingernails nervously.

"Huh?" she turned her head.

"Do you know why there's...?" I trailed off afraid to finish my sentence. "Uh..."

"What? Know what?" she said before dropping her damp fingers. "You should start writing your note. You'll get in trouble i you don't."

"Why are there so many pregnant girls here? Shouldn't they be with their mates?" I asked curiously. If there was one thing that men liked, it was babies. They prided themselves on how well they produced offspring. We were nothing but baby making factories to them.

"They didn't want them," she dropped her head. "When they don't want you anymore, your mate give you back." I nodded my head. I already knew that. "The pregnant ones will be okay until they give birth. Then the babies will go back to the mate or to an adoption home. After that..." she stop before picking back up, "there no hope for the mothers."

"W-what? What do you mean their babies are adopted and then the girls are killed? W-why do the mates bring them back?" my head began spinning and sweat was forming on my forehead. Thing just keep getting worse. 

"Shhh, " Jillian said. "I can't tell you here. They have cameras everywhere," she pointed upward and then my eyes darted up. There was a dark dome shaped contraption on the ceiling, just like the ones we have—had in my high school. She was right, we were being watched. That was something they didn't mention in the pamphlets. I rubbed my shoulders suddenly feeling colder than I was before. 

"Okay class, have you all written down your appreciation notes to your mates." Appreciation for what? For taking us from our homes to be their baby factories? For eventually abusing us so severely that some of us die? I just simply couldn't write down how much I "appreciate" them in one little note.

"Alright class, pens down," she came down each aisle, collecting the notes. I couldn't give her this note. I panicked and did the only thing I could think of at the moment. I crumbled it up and shoved it in my mouth. She saw me.

"Miss..." she waited for me to finish.

I covered my mouth with the crumpled paper still intact and said, "faw." Obviously I was trying to say "Faye". She didn't find it so funny.

"Hand it over," she opened her palm like I was a small child. Her long wry finger still held out more the note. I pulled the salivia cover note out of my mouth and promptly placed it in her hand. She gave me a death glare before tucking the other notes under her arm and opening mines which had only four words, 'Fuck you, love Mason.'

I guess the teacher didn't like my little note from the way she was scowling at me. "You think this if funny, girl. You have no idea what your getting yourself into. If you don't learn so respect now, you sure as hell will learn some later," she threw the paper down on my desk. "Go to the Headmistress now!"

She sent me out the room with a guide. Once we stopped in front of an office door with big red letters that read  'Main Office'.

"Here's the office," she said in a nasally voice. "Do you want me to wait for you?" she asked. By the look on her face I could tell that she wanted me to say 'yes'.

"Yes, thank you," I took a deep breath, pushed the door open and walked in. As the door creaked open, I was immediately blasted with the smell of lavender. There was a secretary desk on the right side of the room and across from that was the headmistress's office. Plants were everywhere. In fact I think there's more plants than furniture.

Once I was don surveying the room, I turned my attention to the secretary who seemed to be havning some problems of her own. I saw a girl hovering over her desk begging to call her mother. I turned my attention to the Headmistresses office. I knocked once beore the door pushed forward. 

Sitting at her desk, looking at some files, was who I presumed was the Headmistress.n I shrugged then plop in one of the chairs that sat juxtaposition in the office. I cleared my throat and she magically saw me.

"Oh hi, and you are..." She had a faint English or Australian accent. I could never really tell the difference no matter how much I tried. I told her about what happened in class and her eyes almost popped from her sockets. "What is your name?" She asked. I could tell she was trying to keep calm.

"Uh, Mason Faye, ma'am," I replied. "As in Kenneth Faye?"

I quirked and eyebrow, "yes...How do you know my dad?"

"We went to school together for a little while," she said as she sat the the files down and started applying make up. She wasn't an unattractive woman. She just looked older than I think she is. She was thin, and slightly broad-shouldered. Her brown hair was placed in a bun which revealed quite a few gray hairs. "So how is K-kenneth now?"

"He's..." I dart my eyes from side to side, "fine."

She tapped her pen to her chin before saying, "Okay Ms. Faye, this time I will let you off with a warning, but next time there will be severe consequences." I wonder 'how' severe she was talking. "I'll allow you go back to your class, next class will begin in about fifteen minutes. Off you go then," she went back to her folders.

I huff, rolled my eyes, and left. What was the reason for even coming down here? Answer: there wasn't one. Women weren't traditionally the ones you were scared off. It was the men. Except for a very few, they were all savages. This Headmistress seem to have an old crush on my father.

My guide and I walked back to class but the teacher was gone. I walk back to my seat. Jillian was back to biting her nails again. "So, what happened?" she asks before my butt's even in the seat.

"Nothing. Just to not do it again or there will be serious consequences," I shrugged.

"Okay good," she smiled. "At least she's not going to tell Keegan."

The bell had rung shortly after. We gathered our notebooks and walked out of the classroom. Our next class was Make-up. This should be fun.

We walked into the classroom and a young, heavyset woman with short blonde hair was smiling. "Okay, everyone partner up and grab a make-up kit."

"Partners?" Jillian asked.

"Sure," I said dryly. I had no interest in this class.

"You can go first," Jillian said. I had no idea how to put make-up on. The closest I got to it was lip balm. This was going to be a disaster.

"Are you okay?" Jillian asked as I began applying make-up to her face.

"Well let's see, I have six weeks until my life is over, one way or the other," I said sarcastically.

"At least you still have six weeks. I only have two until I'm doomed. I bet my mate will be short, fat, harry, and...old," she said.

"Mine will be much worst. I bet he's old, like eighty. You know eighty year old men can have babies," I said. "He'll have a walker, a huge comb over, and dentures. Every night he'll ask me to clip his nose hairs."

"I didn't know eighty year old men had babies," she joked.

After she said that, we looked at each other, and then laughed. It wasn't like it couldn't happen. Most of these guy are twice or three times our age. Some buy us for their sons, but most of them take younger girls because they can still reproduce.

"You two are better off than me," an unknown girl spoke. Jillian and I search for the voice until we see a girl with long dark curly hair and brown eyes speak. "I go off into auction in six days. I already know who my mate will be. He's in his fifties and he's one of my father's friends. I knew by the way that he use to look at me that he couldn't wait until I was taken here," she sighed. "It's so gross, I can't even explain it."

"I'm sorry," I said lowly. "I'm Mason Faye and you are?"

"Angela Price," I shook her hand. "So am I the only one that thinks these classes are a bunch of bullshit?"

"No," I snorted. "They act as if they're doing us a favor. Think about the auction itself. I heard that the girls stand on this podium being inspected by all these random men."

"Did you know that we have to be in our underwear?"  Angela said. "There's no dignity for us once we go in that room. When they see something they like, they're ready to put in a bid for us. I've heard of some going as high as 85,000 dollars and some lower than 20 bucks."

"When I hear things like that, I just miss home more and more. I miss my mom and dad, and my little brother," Jillian's voice cracked. "It hurts knowing that someday he will be doing the same thing when he gets older or the girl he loves will be stripped from him."

Most of the men at the auction were very wealthy or upper middle class. If a girl was stupid enough to fall in love and she is not upper-class, then she would have a rude awakening. They don't care about who we love. They only care about who can pay the highest. The most fucked up part about this is that the money doesn't even go to our families. The school takes it for "tuition."

"I heard that they pay more for virgins," another unknown girl inputted. She had short blond hair and green eyes with an oval shaped face.  When she spoke, she seemed to have some sort of southern accent. "Hi, I'm Samantha Wells, you can call me Sammy," she held her hand out. We all shook and introduced ourselves.

"I heard about a girl name Jenna Donnelly shifted and bit off one of the men's ears. After the auction, they made all of the girls, the bought one and the leftovers, come outside to watch her get beheaded. She was screaming the entire time."

"Girls!" the teacher warned. I was just finishing up Jillian. Make-up had to be the worst area of study that I've ever done. I had put bright red lipstick, pink blush, green eye shadow and a dash of glitter on her. She looked like Christmas lights and not in a good way. Judging by the look on Jillian's face when I gave her the mirror, she though so too.

The teacher gasped as she surveyed Jillian's face. "What happened?" she held her hand to her heart. "Did someone smear your make-up?"

"No, it's my masterpiece. Don't you like it?" I pouted. Jillian snickered. "I tried so hard. Look at her. She's gorgeous," I had to sustain myself from laughing. I turn around and trid to pass of a chuckle as a sneeze. Angela let out a snort then Jillian and Sammy laughed. Then before I knew it, my head was down and I couldn't stop laughing and the teacher walked off mumbling something.

After class the four of us, me, Jillian, Angela, and Sammy, walked past the bustling crowd to get to our next classes. But before we got to the end of the corridor, we heard some guys hooting and laughing.

Girls formed a semicircle around the girl sitting on the floor. I knew her.  I saw her earlier in the office. She was trying to get the secretary to call her mother. What could she have done?

"Gather around, gather round!" Keegan shouted. "We have a little rebel here," he paced back and forth in front of her. Her eyes never left him. It was almost if she continued to watch him, he would be lenient. I highly doubted it. I've just met him and I know he got off on hurting people. "She decided to disobey the rules and run off school grounds."

The next thing we knew, he kicks her in the face making her bend backward until falling on her back. She whimpered in pain, but all Keegan and his friends did was laugh. I peek around him and I saw the blood gushing from her nose. She began to make a gargling sound, then rolled over on her stomach and coughed up blood. Some of Keegan's goons picked her up so she was standing on two feet. Her body was wobbling like she was in some sort of delusional state.

"As you all know, we cannot let crimes go unpunished. You all know that it's three strikes and you're out of here...permanently," he smiled revealing crooked bottom teeth. The way he smiles just wasn't normal. It was like he didn't bother to mask his sadistic side even when smiling. "This is Caroline's third strike," he held up three fingers for emphasis. "You all know what that means. Caroline here will have to choose the way that she wants to die."

What? It wasn't enough to kill us, but we had to choose which way you did it. I found myself taking a very deep and clichéd gulped before stepping back. I was glaring at Keegan, thinking about this morning and what he just did. My hands were shaking so badly that I had to hold them underneath my armpits.

As they finished up there little showcase, they dragged her down the halls. Her bare feet slid roughly against the marbled floor making horrible screeching sound. She kicks and struggled until they drop her and picked her up repeatedly. She was already too skinny, I was afraid that they were going to kill her just by dropping her. It was so painful hearing how scared she was. I tried to cover my ears but the sound was echoing through my head.

"No, no, no, no...no!" she shouted. "Please, I'll do whatever you want. Please, don't kill me! I don't want to die," slobber and snot dripped down her swollen face. Rivers of blood pours down her mouth from the bloodied nose. "Please! I swear, I swear, I'll be good," her slobber and blood started mixing together and every time she scream, she would spew out pink droplets.  Her tears intensified and I couldn't take it anymore.

"I did it!" I shouted. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 28.9K 27
Dawson has had it rough. Not as bad as some, worse than others. He lives in constant secret, heart ache and pain. After his parents died he under wen...
221 0 7
"The Hardest Thing Of All Is When Pain Is Hidden Behind A Mask Of Calm" 17 year old Dominica Dymin is a junior and new girl at Wakefield High School...
509K 11.7K 24
Faye thought everything was in her life was perfect until one night when she was six, her pack was attacked. Everyone was killed, including her mom a...
147K 7.4K 27
Nova "Midnight " Star had dreams. Dreams that faded away but God gave her some special gifts at age 16 . She did what she had to do to keep her fami...