Kansas

By _Werewolf_Goddess_

Kansas The life story of Dear old Kansas More

Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
this is too hard

Thank You People!!!!

20 1 3
By _Werewolf_Goddess_

Hey people _Werewolf_Goddess_ here i love werewolf books and books about vamps too...just mostly supernatural. I want everyone who are reading this to please recommend books to me I would love to read them.

And also thqnk you all i never thought i would actually have more than ten...i really didnt think anyone would actually want to read this. If you found my book because someone you follow me read it thank you....if you were just looking for something thank you...please recommend my book to other people....and vote and comment...and post on my page...they will definitely get more chapters out sooner. And if you wang to criticize me or post hate comments...its okay because haters build me up. And criticism strengthens me. And once again THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY BOOK THANKS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 9.8K 38
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
130K 4.1K 65
❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚...
6.3M 196K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
1.8M 55.7K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...