Chapter Ten

Chapter Goals : 20 reads and 5 votes

Dakota's POV (BD(b4 death))
I cant believe it. My mom is dead. My sister took her place. Nobody told me. I have been living a lie my whole life. I really hate Kansas. I am going to make her pay. I am going to take away the thing she loves most. Me.

What do I have to lose. It would make her sad. Matthew sad to see her sad and Jada and Tyler would be sad everyone would be sad. I would be happy because I would finally see my ACTUAL mother it isn't like anyone else cares..

I stared at the knife on the floor. I picked it up. Then, i slowly cut around my elbow. Then i chopped it down breaking my bone. Blood was squirting out of the hole. I screamed in agony. Why the hell did I do that.
"Hahahahahahaha!"someone cackled. I then saw a witch with a green face cone towards me.

"So you want a new life eh?" the witch asked.
"Yes but there is no way you can fix that." I said
"Yes I can, I am a witch."
"Okay thenn, Aaahahhahahahh," I screamed in pain.
"Armu Replicium," said the witch.
My arm reappeared on my elbow.
I screamed again.
The weird thing is no sound came out.
I tried again.
No sound.
"Will you please stop screaming?"asked the witch.
I nodded.
"Im going to save you and take you to my castle, and you will be known as my daughter."said the witch.
"I've been someone elses daughter for so long. Why not?"
The witch nodded and hopped onto her broom.
"C'mon, lets go!" called the witch.

Sorry about her short POV I really think you all shoukd know what actually happened so you wont get teary-eyed. Anywhoo. I want to dedicate this chapter to my friend Sky and her sister Maddison